Thread: Dreamy's Beau

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Dreamy's Beau

!!!HALLELUJAH!!!

Yes, well...anyhu...

○●○●○●

In other news the University of Sussex is touting first proof of a higher state of consciousness (using psychedelics)... http://m.sussex.ac.uk/broadcast/read/39992

I'm remembering the 80's here with movies like Altered States 80 and Brainstorm 83...that framed my...sort of...view...at the time...of higher consciousness.

large_550_tmp_2F1467768454075-vz3leklkk3zrwzfd-7ea674a66933b9b76a01592e3e07bec9_2FAltered+States.jpg
    And
    MV5BMzVlNDIwZjItZDM1NS00NmY5LTk1OGItZTBhYTdkNzM0ZDlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_UY268_CR3,0.jpg

But as far as psycho-tropic chemicals/drugs natural -or- manmade I'm hearing, "Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater".

Mayhaps...IF...under the years(decades) of slow and steady up-bringing thru a traditional indigenous means toward the purposeful integral out-come. Methods of which I'd chosen to NOT partake in the actual offering to me in the mid to late 90's, primarily Peyote.

Though, it were thru visiting and touching traditional indigenous ceremony/ritual practices that set me on the way toward remembrance of What is any human's grasp-able higher state/s of consciousness. One that is all-inclusive-human-non-culture-specific, to say that the re-proving proofs revealing the momentous warp nn woof of hu-man-time-span.

Note: WTF is AUTOCORRECT that I've got to constantly fight to correct IT!?

41821919-Sexual-young-girl-with-curly-hair-holding-golden-pineapple-on-shoulder-looking-forward-.jpg

What is not language?

finger-touching-tongue.jpg

Nametz Zeman

The Way

HuMan Attention-Span
    (et)1376617787_Apple-Picker-1-Web-No-Border-1.jpgand
    The Apple of my Eye

The Truth

Noah - Repose/Rest ... No'Ah - Motion

Note: A while back a fellow forum member suggested to me that I'm merely repetively writing the same stuff. Well...if where stuff begins is what stuff yet is in its ends well met...that it accentuated cannot yet begin still the more afreshed; well then my friend, you've been ungrowingly stuck on your own brand of stupid all along. Forrest Gumpian's Box of Chocolates

51NTqGzxAmL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Be the change you wish to see in the world... ~ Ghandi

A fool that knows his own foolishness is wise enough... ~ G.Buddha

Gospel of Thomas ... Saying(50) Jesus said, "If they say to you (plur.), 'Where are you from?' say to them, 'It is from light that we have come -from the place where light, of its own accord alone, came into existence and [stood at rest]. And it has been shown forth in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say 'We are it's offspring and we are the chosen of the living father.' If they ask you, 'What is the sign of your father within you?' say to them, 'It is [a] movement and [a] repose.'" ~ Translated by Layton

The Life

Light stands restfully still in repose. Attention to/upon, fleeting in motion 'as it is' ... the speed of Us...

Yet, One may sitting still within a boat, travel as quickly as is the attending current of streaming waters..., even as the winds caught up in sails give sail..., and pon wings soar..., etc...

daaeb81d3c7046c5073976795cee8ab5.jpg

Gumption
    Last edited by Timothy; 7th May 2017 at 04:19 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce