Thread: IA´s dream diary....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: IA´s dream diary....

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Good question. I'd say maybe not color itself, but how intensive it is. Besides, people tend to overlook their feelings - not just in dreams, but also during the day. But this single fact does not tell everything, of course. I'd go exploration way to figure and learn things about dreams. It's like with everything... Like walking in the woods: if someone does not know much about woods, he or she would have to learn best from his / her own experiences. But dimmed colors are a good way to determine this; if feeling is not meaningful, particularly negative, or dream feels stupid and seems to make no much sense, it is probably also a good indicator.
    I must say that I feel that every dream has its significansy in my life...some are more obvious and others are more subtile because it is mirroring more smaller adjustments in the person...like going into more smaller detales to make the person refined and more intuned to the different dimentions...this is my experience....maybe it is not right but this is what I believe.
    I have also dreams about the future...so maby your dreams what does not make any sense is about what to come and therefore does not make any sense?

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
    I must say that I feel that every dream has its significansy in my life...some are more obvious and others are more subtile because it is mirroring more smaller adjustments in the person...like going into more smaller detales to make the person refined and more intuned to the different dimentions...this is my experience....maybe it is not right but this is what I believe.
    I have also dreams about the future...so maby your dreams what does not make any sense is about what to come and therefore does not make any sense?
    Yeah, I also have dreams about future, recently quite a lot of them. I don't believe most of them, however. I'm wondering what is true and what is not.

By future I mean typically general events, not personal... Like economy or something. I am forced by some forces to not see much about myself. I don't know why. But I am constantly manipulated by the voice, suggesting things, which frequently prove to be wrong and cause a lot of problems, but it's difficult to identify all of those lies. Few days ago I was suggested about the relationship - by this voice. I didn't know what it is referring to... until today! It knows my future events - I don't.

But I can say 1 thing for sure: there are quality dreams, and not quality ones. Quality dreams are quite easy to identify by the typically uplifting, very positive feelings after them. They have also intensive colors. Faded dreams where you feel tired after them are the opposite ones.

Dreams are made in the subconscious part. This is the part which can be most easily influenced - like other beings, also negative. It's worth to remember that! Our dreams are constantly a subject of influences.

Be objective, research the reality and don't assume things just because of experts

Quote Originally Posted by Antares View Post
    Yeah, I also have dreams about future, recently quite a lot of them. I don't believe most of them, however. I'm wondering what is true and what is not.

By future I mean typically general events, not personal... Like economy or something. I am forced by some forces to not see much about myself. I don't know why. But I am constantly manipulated by the voice, suggesting things, which frequently prove to be wrong and cause a lot of problems, but it's difficult to identify all of those lies. Few days ago I was suggested about the relationship - by this voice. I didn't know what it is referring to... until today! It knows my future events - I don't.

But I can say 1 thing for sure: there are quality dreams, and not quality ones. Quality dreams are quite easy to identify by the typically uplifting, very positive feelings after them. They have also intensive colors. Faded dreams where you feel tired after them are the opposite ones.

Dreams are made in the subconscious part. This is the part which can be most easily influenced - like other beings, also negative. It's worth to remember that! Our dreams are constantly a subject of influences.
    Yes you are right...Thank you!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce