Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
There's a chance that you were exposed to some training regarding an energy body here. I always pay attention to vehicles in my dreams this way, assuming they are "vehicles of consciousness" and then try to see if an interpretation unfolds from there, explaining other details of the dream. Typically I find myself either the driver or the passenger, and over time I've come to observe many, if not most, times that my company is a guide. In cases where I'm driving, I might already have some command over the function of the vehicle, so I'm being merely accompanied in my explorations of body or body and plane. (For me, body = vehicle, pretty much.) But if I'm the passenger, that's also a lesson. It's more about an exposure to a body I cannot yet control myself - or cannot control that day.

This "car-sharing" is really typical for me and I have dozens if not hundreds of dreams featuring it. The state of the car is then interesting - the stuff it was packed with may be things that need processing or absorbing before better use can be made of that vehicle. The windshield being blocked by a pillow is an indication that some inner senses associated with that body may not have worked very well. Vision on any plane of being is often a complex thing, coordinated between the higher chakras of that particular body. On the other hand, being able to experience oneself in a body, experiencing a space around you (dimension), and being able to move, all of these point to activation of the lower chakras to some degree on that particular plane. The purpose of this experience may have been to stabilize that achievement and see what can be further activated in that particular body. I cannot tell you which body it is, though, as I'm lacking clues from the environment.
Thank you Korpo. My flesch body is very injured and it is showing more dysfuncktion as I age....my eyes for example is starting to have more and more blurred vision and not even glases helps...I have bean injured by beatigs by boyfriends in the past...so more and more pain is present...I have just learned that places you have had bruises the tissue develops lime on the scars what bruises have caused...my left breast was after a beating in the 80 ties...totally one big bruise black..have never had so bad bruise as this was...and now that breast has developed lime and as I wrote before 4 tissue examples has bean taken with lime and I hope it is only lime and have not turned to cancer...so I am sure that car with clutter is my fleshbody...it is always easy if it is somebody elses car then mine in the dream ...it is more easy for me to start to look at it as it is still so much mental pain ...physical pain is more acceptable because of my age...the train and bus is the other bodies what I can not yet access so to speak...so thank you that you gave me opportunity to look at this dream more deeply...you give me curage.