Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sore Back Healed Using NEW?

Blog Entries
    I have steps on both of the edges and the edge itself is flat. My cats fall in all the time and always get out. Oliver particularly is a very strong swimmer (he can swim laps across the pool two or three times) and always gets out. Coco is the only one I worry about. She is very little and skinny (delicate) girl. I'm curious about the rope. How do you do that?

Ps. it hurts now, but not unbearably. If I can sleep at night then I don't worry about it much.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries
    So it's mostly a bruise? If so, try Etheric Wrap on it, may reduce the swelling. It has a certain inflammation- and swelling-reducing effect.

About the rope: You would take a really thick hemp rope, and tie it to a peg next to the pool, and let it hang in. Creatures with claws like cats can make their way out that way, I read.

It seems to be a popular solution in Australia. I think I read people do this so Koala don't drown in their pools?

My sister's neighbour put a wooden plank into the pool so her cats don't drown.

(Sorry, I *am* a cat person)

Oliver (not the cat)

Sweetie Guest
    Wow CFT! What a chain of events! I'm glad no-one was too badly hurt (cats included) It does sound like you had a nasty fall though. Using etheric wrap sounds like a good plan. I hope you are pain-free very soon.

Sweetie Guest
    Just a wee thing I thought I would add...

Last night I meditated with the intention of getting into a nice deep state to work on some energy blockages (big toe on my left foot tingles and pulses whenever I meditate). I got pretty deep, deeper than I ever been I think. Went to work on my toe, thought Id finish off with a few minutes of full body bounce. Was feeling good when I noticed a pulsing/wriggling sensation in my lower spine (the area where I hurt myself previously). It was a pleasant feeling and whenever I ceased bouncing the feeling would slowly fade, but start bouncing again and there it was. This went on for abuot 5 minutes, til those darn pesky kids of mine distracted me and brought me to full wakefulness

Blog Entries
    Sounds like you make progress.

Oliver