When I was 7 I woke up in the middle of the night one time and saw 6 little beings in the bedroom. They were lined up at the foot of the bed, all were radiating a different colored light, and they were talking about me. They didn't say or do anything bad, but it scared the b'jesus out of me. As children, we were taught that anything that wasn't "normal" was demonized. Now I wouldn't give it a second thought. Weird things like this happen to me fairly often.

Sometimes when I get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom there is a man standing at the top of the stairs. He's tall and thin and dresses all in black. I've seen him on an off for the last couple of years.

One time I would have sworn there was an alien in the room, standing by my side of the bed. I said, "Go away, I'm trying to get some sleep!" Then I went back to sleep and had the most bizzar dream! In the dream I was aware that there were aliens in the house. I realized that I was on the ceiling, looking down at the bed. I thought, Oh, I must be projecting... I saw my husband on the bed, then it occured to me that if I was projecting then my body should be on the bed next to his. It wasn't. Maybe I was really on the ceiling.