Thread: Food processor,sparks,smoke and lawn mower ?

niki123 Guest

Food processor,sparks,smoke and lawn mower ?

It seems that lately I'm not able to sleep deep enough and I keep waking up at night but this morning had this short lucid dream.I was in this house in the kitchen trying to mix something in the food processor and I poured some orange juice in there, turned it on by turning on this switch in the wall and then I saw sparks coming from the switch then smoke and I turned the switch off.I knew that a fire would start if I didn't.In comes this man through a side door pushing this lawnmower and it was a huge one but I was wondering why he was bringing it inside but unfortunately,I woke up.Can anybody offer any insight about this dream ?

niki123 Guest

Re: Food processor,sparks,smoke and lawn mower ?

Does anyone have any idea what this crazy dream means ? Anyone ?

Blog Entries

Hello, niki123.

"Juice" can be a colloquialism for "current," so this might indicate energy. Orange is the energy of the second chakra. When I think of putting juice in a food processor it goes round and round - just like a chakra spins or rotates - a swirl of current.

The sparks and smoke here are sign of too much current running - this time electrical current, but now it would be two symbols representing the same. An overload, a stress condition which could lead to burnout (the fire), but you recognise it and prevent it.

Did you ever see the movie "The Lawnmover Man"?

Cheers,
    Oliver

niki123 Guest

Thank you Oliver ! Very interesting!No,I've never seen that movie.Weird!

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Hello, niki123.

"Juice" can be a colloquialism for "current," so this might indicate energy. Orange is the energy of the second chakra. When I think of putting juice in a food processor it goes round and round - just like a chakra spins or rotates - a swirl of current.

The sparks and smoke here are sign of too much current running - this time electrical current, but now it would be two symbols representing the same. An overload, a stress condition which could lead to burnout (the fire), but you recognise it and prevent it.

Did you ever see the movie "The Lawnmover Man"?

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Aww, too bad, I had an interpretation laid out if you knew the movie but it was not to be...

Oliver

niki123 Guest

Lol,too bad.Thank you anyway.These symbols are very uncommon.Just ask me how many times before I've dreamed about a food processor and a lawn mower.Hmm...never before.Sparks and smoke yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Aww, too bad, I had an interpretation laid out if you knew the movie but it was not to be...

Oliver