Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My lucid dream

Blog Entries

Re: My lucid dream

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarmaster72
    i'm too lazy
    If you're not willing to put in the time to develop some measure of mental discipline, you're not likely to achieve much in this area. And even if you do manage to achieve lucid dreams, what good is it if you can't remember them? It'd be like having a vague recollection that you went to a movie the night before, but you have no idea what it was or who any of the characters were or what the story was about. What's the point?

Developing mental discipline is not unlike like playing the guitar. Nobody picks up a guitar and is immediately able to play it like a master. It takes practice, effort, and - yes - discipline. If you don't know how to tune the instrument, you have to learn, and you have to keep it tuned. If your fingers are soft (and most peoples' are before they start playing), you have to toughen them up. Without the basics and the discipline and the practice, there's not much point in playing the guitar (unless all you want to do is muck around with it and play a couple chords).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

Re: My lucid dream

i'm not saying i'm just gonna forget about all the dreams i have.... i just feel like a dork to like, write em down somewhere, and i'm too lazy to write about it... couldn't i just remember them anyways? if the dream was interesting enough, i would definitely remember it. ever since i've been lookin up things about dreams and stuff, i've been trying to remember my dreams, and have been thinking about them a lot. i'm not too lazy to remember them, i'm too lazy to write em down in a journal thingy.
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now