Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

woohoo! confidence and faith contagiously overide the contagions, giving rise to confidence and faith in others for the opening of healing's confident and faithful overiding/renewal.

this is momentum, which is altogether responding to your increased confidence and faith in ability to conduit healing.

you got good vibes, which qualifiably increase as your vibes allow vibrationally qualifiable increase.

this is permission, or per mission; therefore be careful first impression, or superficial sight of judgement. equal worthiness, discernment of deeper inequalities or emergent radicals, allowance of unseens seen vibrationally. confidence and faith are the eyes of one sharing healing.

you already are seeing this truth as you pursue healing. it ever deepens as the selfless approach.

the selfless is the chrism (faith), juxtaposed with personal charisma (charming confidence); yet both coalesce as the gift that gives healing through this self, simply because the personal self is not the obstructing center to the flow, but rather is the open vibrational conduit of good vibes.

make sense?

truly, speaking for myself, faith is never an issue for me, but personal confidence yet seems to wax and wane. however, i see the practice of healing as myself healing first, towards increased selflessness which would be myself healed.

in observing myself, i find that often i've without noticing cast thoughtful judgement into it, and this thinking when observed is the absense of confidence. worthiness begets worthiness, or unworthiness begets unworthiness. we each instinctively sense, or intuitively pick up on the other's vibes, such that where i am within the admix of faith and confidence is directly related to other and their capacity for opening faith and confidence. reciprocity

in feeling this reciprocity in action, it is quite calming, as to be a stillness caught in the silent moment, a connection between two otherwise separate individuals. an unseen and unheard communication through a clear open channel, point to point, a bull's eye.

i have forgotten to breathe in such moments, as if timelessly held in a space of non-time opened up between past and future, just perfect presence of no-mind, no-self, no-division or no-separation, oneness.

all very 'clicheic' terms, no doubt. but, they suffice to describe it.

having felt that, i let go for that feeling's arrival, not always feeling it, but once felt, there is no doubt of it, just me doubting me. a lot of my doubt issues from thought of karmic allowances, which is to me a unstoppable function in every life. so i ponder other's relationships with their sense of 'forgiveness'. often it is that i struggle with my own sense of 'forgiveness'. -human memory in a relative world- -perceived guilt and the attractant covering shame-

it is hard for any of us not to humanly judge the moment and all therein sentiently contained. but it is good to understand that, where at least one can observe themself within personal healing's reveal.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

indeed Tim.
    with confidence, my faith in what i'm doing grows, and so my confidence grows...

last night, my client told me she felt something happening "in her brain" behind her right eye...turns out she's had a problem with that eye for her whole life.. the pupil doesn't dilate the same as the other eye. as i left her, she told me her eye felt different, like it was focusing differently...today, she's amazed. apparently the sight in that eye is better than ever...
    what was also interesting was, she felt her deceased Father come in and tell her to "let it go", just before she felt the energy in her brain/eye changing.

this is great for me, to see a result like this, really boosts my confidence...
    to know that what i'm doing actually facilitates a real healing in someone, is amazing.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

i hope you are journaling your healing journey. your experiences are awesome testimonials of our unseen human inner workings/realm.

there have been moments during my wife's healing that both she and i have had contact within ourselves from her deceased father, he having died in 1989. once when i was about to give up, literally surrender when he came to me in several dreams, and in her dreams as well. but in my dreams, he was pleading for me not to give up, to keep faith, not to give up hope, let love be my confidence, fake it till i make it.

once her dad even showed up with Jesus, Jesus didnt say a word, but He silently stood there as if facilitating the dream, and off to my left there was a hideous laughing man sitting on a stool inside a rectangular glass box distracting the whole affair. anyways, that was the final dream i had of her father, and i told him that i loved his daughter and i would never lose faith in our love. and poof it was over.

are any of these dream characters really these persons? i dunno, but real is as we wish to faithfully see it, which is altogether beyond belief.

i am so stoked for you Neil. thanks for sharing.

thanks Tim.
    it's truly the most exciting time in my adult life!
    yes, i have to document my healings.
    when i have 25 under my belt, i can then go for the teacher training at the reconnection seminars. if i get to be a teaching assistant, i'll be able to go around the world, helping others like myself learn how to become healers themselves...
    i think i'd like to be part of that process...

How cool, Neil. That sounds perfect for you, actually. You"ll end up traveling after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    thanks Tim.
    it's truly the most exciting time in my adult life!
    yes, i have to document my healings.
    when i have 25 under my belt, i can then go for the teacher training at the reconnection seminars. if i get to be a teaching assistant, i'll be able to go around the world, helping others like myself learn how to become healers themselves...
    i think i'd like to be part of that process...
    it is a wonderful pursuit, traveling about and teaching. i know you will do well at it. tim

8. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Awesome! I'll be volunteering at the Miami seminars in December. Join us!

I've noticed that the frequencies feel different with every person and also different with the same person, different sessions.
    The sensation of buzzing is different. Combinations are pretty cool too.

A few weeks ago I did a session with a young woman who has a tumor in her sternum/breastbone. She had been having
    difficulty breathing due to pain in her chest. About a minute into the session, she started taking huge breaths -
    much deeper than normal breaths. She was able to breathe easily from then on and she also got relief from the pain
    in her chest for quite a while. I think these things are in the realm of miracles.

CF said it would be OK to post a link to my site, so here goes: http://www.Major.EarthPassenger.net.

I'd like to hear more of your experiences.

that's nice Beth. looks great and isn't complicated.
    i have a friend who's gonna do mine for me...i can do my own myspace and facebook pages, but i'm clueless about proper website creation...hopefully, he'll allow me to watch and learn as he works on it...

i did another little healing the other week...i was out djing at a gig with a friend. he was complaining about his thumb. it was sore,and he couldn't move it much. he wasn't sure what had happened to it.
    i put my hands either side of his, and felt the frequencies connect between them. instantly he said he could feel heat, then a minute later he was amazed...his thumb was pain free and moving fine.
    haha, the look on his face was priceless!!
    it really only took two minutes. not even that..

i think i'm gonna start a healing blog, for my own documentation purposes, but also for others to reference, if they're interested. it might help raise awareness...

10. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Thanks! It's my bf's first website. As I request more features, he goes and figures it out.

Reconnective Healing is not channeling. It seems that the frequencies show up when we bring them. It feels more "around" than "through" to me. That's part of why I believe RH is in the realm of miracles. They come thru 3D but don't seem to "come from" any level that I am aware of or can sense, and they often start a session before I do.

What constitutes a miracle in your opinion? (everyone?)

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast