Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

you know Beth, i don't like that term, miracles.
    it suggests something beyond what's supposed to be possible for us lowly humans. i prefer the idea that these things that happen around us when we facilitate healings are simply a normality we've been unable to access for a while, but are remembering/reconnected with now.
    while each of them is a marvellous occurrence, an expression of the greater reality we are all a part of, i believe the sooner we get to simply accepting the reality of the human being able to heal his-self, the better.

know what i mean?
    i'm certainly not trying to detract from the beauty of such an amazing thing as life sustaining itself. far from it.
    i just don't like to think i'm facilitating miracles. that would make me special, or something, and my ego doesn't need that kind of encouragement. i'm just grateful this has come into my life, and i can bring it into others' lives...
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

just a note. in saying that one is being an open conduit, is not to say that one is channeling something. i think that using 'channeling' to describe it takes away from the relationship between healing spirit and human healing. what it really means is just like Neil mentions, the lack of one's ego in the way, or taking credit personally as some sort of miracle worker...etc...etc.

one simple word like 'channeling' or 'miracle' or 'super-natural' can be divisive toward separation of one theme: healing

healing is healing, it is one theme, with one scheme of delivery, from and through one human into another.

respectfully yours,

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

3. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

I hear what you're saying, but Miracle works for me for a couple of reasons. First, it feels kind of good at this place in my journey that there is still a little mystery left - some things that in spite of my awareness, I still cannot explain. I think miracles are well within reach. They happen every day. Plus, when speaking to "muggles" about Reconnective Healing, it helps to explain the healings. Otherwise it sounds like science fiction or just so much BS. How can a leg grow? How can pain simply disappear? How can arthritis go away and joints become normal again? Miraculous is a term that the population at large can get it's head around. So, it works for me.

cool. if it works for you, it's all good!

Neo Guest

I am going to read all this thread again!

Some insightful thoughts.

Thank you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    it suggests something beyond what's supposed to be possible for us lowly humans. i prefer the idea that these things that happen around us when we facilitate healings are simply a normality we've been unable to access for a while, but are remembering/reconnected with now.
    Is it just coincidental? Today I (re-)read these 2 quotes that fit in here:

"A miracle is not the breaking of physical laws, but rather represents laws which are incomprehensible to us."
    - G.I. Gurdjieff

"Reality does not cease where our knowledge of it ceases."
    - W. Jäger

question on-topic: I haven't read the whole thread, so I would like to know, can you use that method for self-healing, too?
    This collector of useless clutter.

7. Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

can you use that method for self-healing, too?
    Absolutely! Some people are able to access the frequencies simply by reading Eric Pearl's book The Reconnection, but I needed to attend the seminar. Try that first. One way RH is different than other healing modalities, is that the frequencies seem to transfer from one person to another. Eric found that other people had strange things happen to them after he worked on them - things like lights coming on by themselves, feeling a spirit presence, etc.

After I had my Reconnection (which is different than Reconnective Healing), I went into "register" every time I closed my eyes. (Made it difficult to get to sleep for a while). "Register" is the term used for the involuntary muscle movements people experience during a session.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle

"A miracle is not the breaking of physical laws, but rather represents laws which are incomprehensible to us."
    - G.I. Gurdjieff

"Reality does not cease where our knowledge of it ceases."
    - W. Jäger

question on-topic: I haven't read the whole thread, so I would like to know, can you use that method for self-healing, too?
    I love your given quotes Volgerle. if then, there is incomprehensibility and ceasing of knowledge to explain reality, then it also follows, that by one's own faith are they healed.

this, even if the healing of hands and/or prayers of anothers touch you. thus, is faith that which reaches beyond incomprehensibility and knowledge ceasing. faith is that which is boundless and non-ceasing, for it is the hands and prayers of other's reaching to you, that in kind, one might engendered, as 'well' be faithfilled.

faith then, is a light reaching into what otherwise is darkness, where shadows flee revealing hope, a hope that cannot but reach out to others from a charitable heart to with prayerful hands share healing.

those whom seek healing are those whom impart healing, for from healing is healing shared. if in my thirst i have found water, then from that water it may be shared with other's whom thirst.

if i kept the water only for myself, i would not be quenched, for i would be that which is the cause of others thirsting.

make sense?

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by i_am_beth
    can you use that method for self-healing, too?
    Absolutely! Some people are able to access the frequencies simply by reading Eric Pearl's book The Reconnection, but I needed to attend the seminar. Try that first. One way RH is different than other healing modalities, is that the frequencies seem to transfer from one person to another. Eric found that other people had strange things happen to them after he worked on them - things like lights coming on by themselves, feeling a spirit presence, etc.

After I had my Reconnection (which is different than Reconnective Healing), I went into "register" every time I closed my eyes. (Made it difficult to get to sleep for a while). "Register" is the term used for the involuntary muscle movements people experience during a session.
    thanks, that really sounds thrilling, seminars might be too costly (and not in my area anyway), I will try to read the book first and get into the subject, then possibly I will look for a seminar or try seeing a practitioner (I already have experience with Reiki practitioners)
    This collector of useless clutter.

i'd be interested in hearing your experience if you do find a practitioner.
    it's very different energy to Reiki..

Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast