Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Re: Manish_gof's OOBE journal

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller
    Hallo manish gof

Wow, you do have some interesting OBEs! Those last five OBEs that you posted were very short. It seemed that some spirit was actually there watching you and trying to prevent you from going out of body. I have read other peoples' OBE reports who have described that same thing (a spirit preventing them from having an OBE). Also I too sometimes feel as if somebody or something is stopping me from going out of body although I have never seen a spirit in my room.

Regards
    Grey

The spirit prevented me to go somewhere else... it however I guess didn't prevented from going out of the body.
    I cry.. when angles deserve to die..

Swastik symbol

Once trying to go OOB, I had enormous pressure on third eye chakra, I had a view of swatik symbol without any prior intention.. this is what it looked nearly.. just those I saw were lightening golden instead of straight black lines..
    (sorry for bad drawing)

[attachment=0:1agbpj7s]swastik.JPG[/attachment:1agbpj7s]
    views comments?

Re: Serial attempts .. .again

Friday, 20 august 2010, 6:30 am.

I was lying by chest, I felt vibrations and woke up without disturbing the state. I tried rocket technique and saw myself in a car slowing down while I was being separated, which I guess was a kind of dream because I separated from the body in the car too; then it terminated.

I attempted another try instantly and this time I tried rolling technique and successfully exited; I couldnt see my body but I felt my mom's arm on my astral head; she was standing near the door watching me asleep (I am still not well) .. I was separated and out but still bounded. I tried to visualize different scenario, fly, jump.. all in vain. I was stuck near my body. Tried to command to take me to akashic records.. no avail; to some friend.. no avail; tried to get out of window.. no avail. I gave up and back to body. Later I asked my mom if she was in my room at 6.30 am .. she said "yes, but how do you know? you were in deep sleep?"

Third attempt followed instantly and I tried rope technique this time; I popped out.. floating vertical to the ground still thinking that I wasn't out because levitation is quite possible (more on this later); I saw my younger brother looking for something in cupboard in my room and I heard his thoughts which I don't remember exactly but he was thinking about these practices. I was back then.

Fourth attempt followed with heavy vibrations and I thought to give a look at my body this time; I focused on third eye chakra and what I saw was some geometrical drawing similar to the swastik; having bright white core surrounded by dark blue hue.. it was very beautiful. Everything then ceased instantly.

Blog Entries

I sometimes get slowly rotating circular objects when I'm in a trance- usually in the hypnopompic stage- so it wouldn't surprise me if this is what you're seeing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Serial OOBEs again..

27-aug-2010, around 6 am.

I woke up.. to be more precise, my mind woke up, I decided to go out and the vibrations began instantly. I just popped out without using any technique and found myself near the bed. Thinking about past experiences, I tried to get away from the body quickly but I was sucked in; I was still struggling with my body I saw the surroundings being half inside the body; now I was totally merged.

I thought to go again, and my legs separated and I popped and floated above the body; without loosing time I escaped through the wall and ran towards the main gate of my house. I saw the door was opened and the mesh door was closed; I passed through it near the main gate. I saw it was raining, I felt the raindrops on my face, taste of the droplets was so real. Then I thought about a lady and I was teleported to some school kind of location. There I saw some man, who was her colleague was troubling her. I came near to her and she, after looking at me got up from the seat and walked a little away and fell down, probably with some sickness; and her colleague didn't helped her, so I punched him and picked her up. At this time, I saw another me helping me. I helped me to take her to a desk and I told me how much I liked her and how much she changed..

It ended there.

I woke up and what I noticed was that the door wasn't opened and it wasn't even raining; but I was out for sure... What could it be?

10 sep 2010, 3 am

Subconsciously, I was trying to loosen the energy body while in trance and the vibrations began. I pulled the rope and heart began to throb and I popped out. Remembering by past experiences, I ran away from the body, outside the room, then crossed the front room through the wall. While moving through the wall, I had a strange feeling. I moved out and saw it was all dark. I commanded "lights on" .. nothing happened.. tried multiple times, it remained dark; then I gave up and returned to body. Merging with the body was a sensational experience I had for the first time I remember.

where exactly is my friend?

Two weeks ago, I had an OOBE and as usual, I didn't had any intention to do anything while being out; suddenly I thought about the friend who's (dead)body I saw in previous OOBE; as soon as I call the name, I was dragged out of earth and was being taken to some other place. While I was on the way, my energy depleted and I returned back in body.

What I deduce from this is that my friend is no more on earth now.. We dont have any common friend and we dont have any contacts.. what you say?

A flight to the moon

1 Feb 2011, 4 AM.

I woke up with vibrational sensation; did some energy raising then focused on brow chakra and rolled and I popped out. I was surprised to see that I just separated without any extra labor. I saw a lamp was glowing on floor and room was dark. As I moved forward, the lamp followed me besides. I asked for light, and room instantly grew brighter. I went through the door and then the wall to the road. Nothing was fairly visible but stars and moon was. I instantly thought to get to the moon and started to fly towards it. I could not fly faster; so I thought about getting teleported there; but the scene changed .. the oobe transformed to a dream and I didn't reached the moon.. I'll try next time..

stuck again .. two astral bodies of mine

3 feb 2011, 4 am

I woke up by a sound of my cellphone indicating it needs recharging. I did a body bounce and vibrations began quickly. Whilst vibrations I decided to meet that old friend whose dead body I saw in past OOBE, a year ago. When vibrations were at max, I rolled on side and popped out on floor. I thought I may fall, but didn't. I saw my body lying by chest on the bed and the silver cord from my (astral) chest going into my body. I saw the door on my left, which actually should be on the right; there was vision problem, or say I was having 360 degree of view or something like that and much more.

I decided to go to my friend as quickly as possible but I got stuck about 5 feet from my body. Harder I tried but in vein; then I tried even harder and had another myself popped out of my astral self; I, the new me was pulling myself, the first astral self to move. The new self was able to move but original wasn't.I could sense the world around me from 3 different locations; the body, first astral self and new or second astral self. The second (new) self ... disappeared/dissolved/vanished... and then I (first self) closed my astral eyes to focus to teleport to my friend directly, but I didn't got anywhere and returned without my will.

strange huh? I would like ask for help from my senior astral travelers to guide me about what I experienced today.

Blog Entries

Hey Manish.
    This multiple body experience happens to projectors when they have had some experience. I think that your first projection was an etheric projection, which doesn't have a lot of range, but you wanted to see your friend who was not in etheric range. At this point switching to the astral body would have gotten you there, and you began this process. Now if you would have experienced it from the astral body you would have (possibly) seen your friend- but for some reason your conscious awareness remained in your etheric body (or even split between your etheric and physical bodies and you witnessed the astral body) but didn't experience what it experienced, and possibly tried to pull yourself out further.
    This is very interesting and shows you are very comfortable with the whole notion of bi-or trilocation (this would freak some out) but at the same time shows that it is possible you need to develop your astral body more.
    Does this make sense to you? I haven't had my second cup of coffee yet.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.