I was going through the second track on Wave 1 (Intro to Focus 10) the other night, and started to experience strong visuals (basically a never ending stream of images quickly forming and disappearing out of the blackness). Was surprised at the level of detail apparent in the images! Next the blackness opened up in the center of my vision and I found myself looking at what appeared to be a dark blue sky littered with "stars". I felt as if I could have made an attempt to phase at this point, or shortly afterwards, but the session unfortunately ended with Monroe bringing me back to C1.

At any rate, I've previously read about and experienced this "star field" before on a few occasions, but didn't expect this level of experience on this particular track. I'm not too familiar with these so called focus levels yet, but felt like I went beyond focus 10 during the experience as I felt I was at a point I could nearly cross over. So my question here is this. Is it possible to go beyond focus 10 on that particular track, or do the sound waves keep you attuned to that particular focus level?

Thanks,
Michael