Quote Originally Posted by Mari View Post

Also, I think it is worth noting that when I first got to his place, I felt like he was not all there, in the sense of his soul, but as the night progressed, he got stronger and stronger. In fact, it was so obvious that you could have charted it. He did not want me to leave and I stayed as long as I could. I had not seen him for over a year and now I wonder if we did not need each other energy wise.
Just as an update, he passed away a couple of weeks ago. It was interesting and sad to go back and reread this. I saw him a few more times before he passed and there was always this agitation and swirling energy surrounding him. Not sure what that was. It made me so uncomfortable I could not stay for a long time.

I thought about going many times to see if I could establish a connection and help him, but there was something stopping me. I am not sure what- whether self preservation or something that was taking him or who knows. Anyway, he is gone.

I wish there was a way to change this reality and I suppose some would say there is, but I am very far from being able to pull off anything like that.