Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Okay, the most recent dream, when I reached the top I was pleased but when I saw the two dogs had made it as well I felt anxious but that quickly left me and I felt they picked that sense up as well as the closest one backed off and just looked at me leaning against a wall and I really felt safe as if they were looking after me, protecting me. The second dog stayed further back . This sounds daft but it was almost as if the closest one wanted to smile. I feel the size of them was important. ( you don't actually get dogs the size of these ones.) This was a very very short dream.

The other very short episode with two dogs.
    In real life I fear cockroaches so as soon as the dogs came bounding in I felt they wanted me to know they had chased them out for me . They had a warm , fun, loving , happy presence about them and I felt I wanted to cuddle them .
    ( in physical I go into many homes where they have dogs and we always have a play and cuddle before work, even if the've never met me before. The owners always end up having to lock them in the kitchen.
    Hope this helps

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Okay, the most recent dream, when I reached the top I was pleased but when I saw the two dogs had made it as well I felt anxious but that quickly left me and I felt they picked that sense up as well as the closest one backed off and just looked at me leaning against a wall and I really felt safe as if they were looking after me, protecting me. The second dog stayed further back . This sounds daft but it was almost as if the closest one wanted to smile. I feel the size of them was important. ( you don't actually get dogs the size of these ones.) This was a very very short dream.

The other very short episode with two dogs.
    In real life I fear cockroaches so as soon as the dogs came bounding in I felt they wanted me to know they had chased them out for me . They had a warm , fun, loving , happy presence about them and I felt I wanted to cuddle them .
    ( in physical I go into many homes where they have dogs and we always have a play and cuddle before work, even if the've never met me before. The owners always end up having to lock them in the kitchen.
    Hope this helps
    Now I give you my spontan reaction to your dream....Yes, they guard you because when we are to naive or to ignorant we really do not know what is dangerous for us, and we need protection...your first reaction was ...little bit fear..."they mad it too" youd did run away...the size is big...as our animal part is what has to be metamorphophet to human so to speak....but as it is your own part you do not fear it when you recognized it to be a protection because it is a part or you off course.

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce