Thread: GRATITUDE LIST

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: GRATITUDE LIST

so much has happened already this year and this year has barely started. today was a devastating day. lost S kitten. on our way to clinic,her and her brother jumped out of the carrier in front of it,and we only managed to catch one with the help of staff. luckily,we have lots of animal advocates who are helping us look,posting flyers online and on the block last seen,and giving us ideas.i am staying confident we will find her. i miss her so much.
    -all the people who helped us find T kitten and try to find S kitten.
    -the people who have faith we will find S kitten.
    -that on the block S kitten was last seen,there was people who leave food and shelter out for ferals,so it seems to be an animal friendly area.
    -that T kitten is now fixed at least
    -managing to calm myself down after being treated badly all day by various people and having a kitten i love become missing,and having to miss work
    -optimism
    -sleep
    -coffee
    -M bringing me food for dinner
    -prayer
    -God
    -laughing. the cats did something so funny,that even on an awful day like this i couldn't help but smile.i was in the bathroom and suddenly hear the music M's wife usually plays when making playlists for her classes. i knew no one was here,so open the door and sure enough T kitten is sitting in the computer chair sitting in front of the computer where the music was coming from,i'm guessing bemused where the sound came from.i made a joke that i guess the cats wanted to party(i had two other cats in the house,too).
    -sweaters
    -ibuprofen
    -finding out i dont have to file taxes this year
    Last edited by buttercup; 20th January 2017 at 06:54 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buttercup View Post
    so much has happened already this year and this year has barely started. today was a devastating day. lost S kitten. on our way to clinic,her and her brother jumped out of the carrier in front of it,and we only managed to catch one with the help of staff. luckily,we have lots of animal advocates who are helping us look,posting flyers online and on the block last seen,and giving us ideas.i am staying confident we will find her. i miss her so much.
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, dear :/ it seems like you really really love her! I understand the way you feel... And I hope she will return safely to your arms, very soon... I've had cats who got away, and returned everytime. Even months after... (and you don't have to, of course, I really understand if you don't, but from a LOA point of view- you could walk around the house pretending like she is with you... If it makes you feel better, then it's a good sign. And maybe you can try not to focus on the lack... And it's hard to do, I know! but it seems to work for me, with other things. And maybe you could search The Secret website for stories of people who were in the same situation and succeeded. But I would truly understand if you wouldn't want to try this things right now. Now is a hard time.) Anyway, good luck!
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Oh no! I'm so sorry, dear :/ it seems like you really really love her! I understand the way you feel... And I hope she will return safely to your arms, very soon... I've had cats who got away, and returned everytime. Even months after... (and you don't have to, of course, I really understand if you don't, but from a LOA point of view- you could walk around the house pretending like she is with you... If it makes you feel better, then it's a good sign. And maybe you can try not to focus on the lack... And it's hard to do, I know! but it seems to work for me, with other things. And maybe you could search The Secret website for stories of people who were in the same situation and succeeded. But I would truly understand if you wouldn't want to try this things right now. Now is a hard time.) Anyway, good luck!

I actually read some inspiring loa stories about missing cats returning and have faith the universe will be delivering me an inspiring magical tale i will remember of S kitten returning.one thing that eases me a little also is knowing she was from a feral cat family and part outdoor cat so has some street smarts.Her mom cat is also a tough cookie which im sure she some of that.