Quote Originally Posted by IA56 View Post
Hi John,
What I tried to get through to you about was...if I have a issue what I solve in this life...it will solve the same issue on all directions, right??..are you saying here that there is no limits...except our imagined one...but all you can imagen...you can solve...but what about the other one´s you are not aware about, but still they make problems in your life...and when you can not imagen what it is...do it be unsolveble and make a blockage...Then it will be a blockage maybe in millions of years...and maybe it is why some issues is or become as illnes or handicaps in this life??...Help me out here, please.

Love
ia
It happened again...my writing dissaperared into the syber...and it is hard to get the same energy back in a re-writed text...I do never get the text you said CFT at the left for auto save??

I was writing about science and spirituality not go hand in hand yet, as far as I know.
When a scientist goes in and re-make DNA fix it what we see as a fault...think if it was ment to be born that way...for the inhabited soul to understand something deeply, and it is the only way for the soul to get that knowledge...we have taken this opportunity away ..because we think we know something more than the real CREATOR.

As we know many civilisations have dissapeared, very advanced one´s we think...maybe the did make this collaps just this way...to see that we are not able to handle knowledge in right way...we do it over and over again wrong.

Think if scientiest make´s these unsolveble problems...because it will be a blank spot...with no trace of evidence to investigate.
If nature did have it´s course we could go back and know why this soul had to inhabit a broken human body...

I know it would be a great suffering both to the parent´s and the child...but this is what we think it is on human level, yes it is hard work...but on the soul level I am sure it make´s total sense and maybe the only way to plane out the bad karma.

I know do not kill me for having these thought´s...but I have found so many blank spot´s and I have still my unsolveble problems and this is what come up as a reason.

Love
ia