Thread: Imagery Behind Eyelids?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Imagery Behind Eyelids?

This sounds like training and testing experience.

It will help if you do a running commentary in your mind on what you are seeing and doing.

The next step will be to try to take control over what you are seeing. EG., 'Show me the statue of liberty' or 'show me this person' etc.

Learning some form of remote viewing would be most helpful for you...giving structure and the ability to analyze what you are experiencing.

robert

2. Re: Imagery Behind Eyelids?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce View Post
    This sounds like training and testing experience.

It will help if you do a running commentary in your mind on what you are seeing and doing.

The next step will be to try to take control over what you are seeing. EG., 'Show me the statue of liberty' or 'show me this person' etc.

Learning some form of remote viewing would be most helpful for you...giving structure and the ability to analyze what you are experiencing.

robert
    As I remember these 2 steps are the 2 first GATES of 7 Total GATES of becoming a witch in the book " The Art of dreaming " by Carlos Castaneda !
    The similarities are amazing...This is the book about teachings of Dun Juan the Aztec Naval of south America .