Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Thank you AI56, I've just come in from work and tried to settle down to 40 mins closing the mind after first reading your post.
    I feel so much happier ( not that I was sad just a little concerned)
    I remembered that the first time I saw two dogs was when I had the cockroaches . Now after that I came to realise that I had to address fears I had in physical.( thought I had cancer because of medical signs but was in no hurry to sort out but was very concerned over husbands health.)
    This time the dogs have appeared again but bigger just when my medical health is questioned by me .
    I need to get back on track mentally with a clear focused mind.
    Just a note for the journal,
    I feel I have recently lost that lovely warm love that can be brought to the surface when meditating, and this has nothing to do with physical as nothing has changed there.
    I try to bring it back but I cann't. I feel flat.
    Am I failing to connect ?or do I just feel that love when they are around? I'm happy in physical.

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Thank you AI56, I've just come in from work and tried to settle down to 40 mins closing the mind after first reading your post.
    I feel so much happier ( not that I was sad just a little concerned)
    I remembered that the first time I saw two dogs was when I had the cockroaches . Now after that I came to realise that I had to address fears I had in physical.( thought I had cancer because of medical signs but was in no hurry to sort out but was very concerned over husbands health.)
    This time the dogs have appeared again but bigger just when my medical health is questioned by me .
    I need to get back on track mentally with a clear focused mind.
    Just a note for the journal,
    I feel I have recently lost that lovely warm love that can be brought to the surface when meditating, and this has nothing to do with physical as nothing has changed there.
    I try to bring it back but I cann't. I feel flat.
    Am I failing to connect ?or do I just feel that love when they are around? I'm happy in physical.
    Yes, in a way you are not that good connected to your soul or the deeper of you...like you are all the time running from yourself and concerning about others...
    You have to start to care about you more, I know it is not easy...and it feel´s selfisch...but it is not... if you do not first take care or you...what is left...nothing ....you have to help yourself to be able then to help others....start NOW.
    Start to promise that YOU are the most important person in your life...if you do not value you higher...you get what you fear most....tell yourself that you LOVE YOU a lot!!...Tell yourself that you are proud of who you are!!

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce