Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
Thanx, you are lovely gratitude totally helps, just writing on this list totally turned my day around! And about OBEs- it came to me when I really wanted it. Do you have Robert Bruce's book? it can help with that. You can try to go in front of the mirror and ask (your higher self) to have one- that's what I did before I read any of any book about it (even though it wasn't your regular type of OBE) and it worked for me, which was fantastic. I would also recommend to try lucid dreaming first since it's easier to achive and you can go OOB from there
I should. I think i fear how life changing it might be to have one..isn't that crazy? Since,i know it would be a good change. Also,i know i have fear in my vibration and worry i'd manifest my fears in an OBE like snakes. I had a weird experience in june when i was trying to have one and reading a lot about it and kept affirming i would. What happened was I was burning incense one night,lotus incense,and i was listening to tibetan singing bowls music,and i kept feeling weird,like i felt a prescence and may actually have an OBE very soon. Then..all of a sudden,my roommate walked in,and there was a snake right by me. I'm very phobic of them. It was a baby snake but still i had a panic attack and moved out of my apartment shortly after that. It's unusual circumstance because i live in a city,and on a 2nd floor apartment so how it got in is beyond me. Since then,i had kinda stopped reading about OBE's as much. I do believe as phobic as i am of snakes that they're a good omen but it really freaked me out. Not to mention,I had been grieving from a loss so the whole experience was very odd. I still get made fun of playfully by friends about the whole thing,being accused of "conjuring up snakes." lol. I have been having more lucid dreams lately. I should try and master that, I heard it's an excellent way to get closer to OBE. I don't have Robert's book but i heard it's excellent. It's on my list of books I want to check out.