Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

Is it possible to have your energy body worked on by the other side whilst asleep?
    I don't know ? This may have just been me dreaming but I know what I picked up suddenly afterwards.
    In physical I'm taking everything I can find suggested to help with third eye .

Dream.
    I seem to be lying on my side and can see 3 people upright near me but shadowy and someone is at my side at my level. I Cannt see any furniture or landscape but the person next to me has inserted a fine wire?tube? ( current?) and it seems to be fed through where my nose would be but instead of this leading down to my stomach as a naso gastric tube would be I could see it floating upwards to the sky.
    I felt a little tingle like a mild electric current and woke up.

It's possible that this was a dream and I caused the sensation that woke me by imagining what it would feel like having one inserted.( although it wouldn't feel like a shock.)I've fed many through the nose to the stomach in my early nursing days but never had one in myself but discomfort was all I got told.

Awake now but still sleepy decided to start some energy work with intention of focusing on brow when in between thoughts quickly picked up ....."NO, PLEASE DON'T FOCUS."

Don't know what to think on this one but I love the gentleness of the request.very often I get a gentle Please .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: Nursing babies

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Is it possible to have your energy body worked on by the other side whilst asleep?
    I don't know ? This may have just been me dreaming but I know what I picked up suddenly afterwards.
    In physical I'm taking everything I can find suggested to help with third eye .

Dream.
    I seem to be lying on my side and can see 3 people upright near me but shadowy and someone is at my side at my level. I Cannt see any furniture or landscape but the person next to me has inserted a fine wire?tube? ( current?) and it seems to be fed through where my nose would be but instead of this leading down to my stomach as a naso gastric tube would be I could see it floating upwards to the sky.
    I felt a little tingle like a mild electric current and woke up.

It's possible that this was a dream and I caused the sensation that woke me by imagining what it would feel like having one inserted.( although it wouldn't feel like a shock.)I've fed many through the nose to the stomach in my early nursing days but never had one in myself but discomfort was all I got told.

Awake now but still sleepy decided to start some energy work with intention of focusing on brow when in between thoughts quickly picked up ....."NO, PLEASE DO'NT FOCUS."

Don't know what to think on this one but I love the gentleness of the request.very often I get a gentle Please .
    Hi Susan,
    I do not know if others can work on your or our energy bodies...what I know is the help to work throug our experiences by them making scenarios that the episodes can be experienced again and again so the clogged energy to be freed and working as it should not to make deceses is our physical body.
    It can be happenings from other life´s too..or like in your case, you have in your profession done things like feeding by tub someone,moste of our doings is mirroring to make us remember episodes what has made us not functioning in our energy as it should. Can you understand what I am trying to say here??

Love
    ia
    Core Affirmation: I am loved and I am worthy,
    I am safe and I am free.
    I am powerfully protected.
    I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.
    By Robert Bruce