Thread: Nursing babies

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nursing babies

I feel I'm past the point of no return.
    The more I search and ask , the more incredible the events which go past the belief system of most .
    I was telling a friend of my previous encounter in a cave over a water fall and as I was speaking I was feeling more and more stupid.This sounds crazy but then I looked down at her place mats.they were very mystical with a woman flying while on top of a fish.
    It had me thinking that there are so many mystical drawings, on cards,religious places, mystical web sites to name a few but why does it seem so incredible to say " I've Experienced something mystical? "

This last experience still has me going over and over the events.I have to write it down before I can think of doing anything grounding,such as a pile of ironing waiting for me.
    Last night I had no exit symptoms so will record as a dream, but I know it wasn't just my imagination.
    In and out of sleep,husband going to bathroom,me going to bathroom, noise outside. Each time I wake up I remember the dream and as it was enfolding I'm asking questions before going back to sleep. Will record just as one long continuous dream.

I'm in black space with someone. In the distance I can see what I would just call a hub ( container,room,) We both enter it.I know that outside in space there is no oxygen so I ask what happens if the door to this place opens? He's talking on a mobile phone.
    I ask if ( whilst awake) my guide is with me. I got a flash of a folded white handkerchief. I'ts unfolding and it's black on the other side.
    ( had a person before that was black on one side and white on the other posted somewhere else)
    I'm in a craft of some kind sitting looking out of the window.i seem to be leaning forward as if resting my head on a table sleeping but KNOW that I am looking out and can see clearly.
    THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    In a distance the most beautiful sparkling stars.I tell the person next to me to look. This was an awesome sight as they were so silvery and sparkling and an area in the distance seemed to have a collection together forming a group. Inside the group were more stars closer together and they looked as if they formed a shape. Almost like the shape of a fish,bit I remember thinking that I couldn't make it out if it was a fish or not.
    NEXT BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    I'm told I'm on a journey to meet God.
    Then right in front of the window, out in black space, a GIANT SPARKLING HEAD WITH A MAN'S FACE. This stayed just for a second but it was made of stars.

The plane? lands.
    The last bit has me driving in a car with the man next to me. I pull up.He asks for my car keys. I give them to him and he gets out with them and walks away round the corner.
    I then see the front of a mobile phone which has a download in progress which is three quarter the way through.
    Woke up for the last time and had overslept.
    Now I'm not going to put my own interpretation to this because I didn't have exit symptoms,but then I know you don't need to have them for the experience to be real.
    I remind myself of the beauty of seeing the golden threaded universe. This last experience has left the same feeling of witnessing the same beauty,and as I previously wrote,Jurgen Ziewe wrote of viewing the same universe whilst flying around in space.

Right,done it, now off to do the ironing.

Re: Nursing babies

I have some thoughts on the last post .... "Let God" ( guide me)

1) Predictive Text ? .... possible but doesn't do a capital G for god and also the space between the two words. Also I've had success with this type of writing before.

2) Slight Humour?
    The previous day I had felt a little saddened watching a short video of a young girl who described the moment she was ' Enlightened'. Some expert in energy had done something to her energy body and she met GOD! This was obviously a wonderful experience for her but it had me recalling all the times I've heard of people's accounts of them hearing GOD speak to them.I was wishing people could be more open minded about the beautiful energy they have felt or the spoken words they have heard.
    Was this a bit of humour because of these thoughts I had had on this subject?

3)I remember 3 years ago recording in the journal

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post

I'm in black space with someone. In the distance I can see what I would just call a hub (container,room,) We both enter it.I know that outside in space there is no oxygen so I ask what happens if the door to this place opens? He's talking on a mobile phone.
    I ask if ( whilst awake) my guide is with me. I got a flash of a folded white handkerchief. I'ts unfolding and it's black on the other side.
    ( had a person before that was black on one side and white on the other posted somewhere else)
    I'm in a craft of some kind sitting looking out of the window.I seem to be leaning forward as if resting my head on a table sleeping but KNOW that I am looking out and can see clearly.
    THIS IS THE BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    In a distance the most beautiful sparkling stars.I tell the person next to me to look. This was an awesome sight as they were so silvery and sparkling and an area in the distance seemed to have a collection together forming a group. Inside the group were more stars closer together and they looked as if they formed a shape. Almost like the shape of a fish,bit I remember thinking that I couldn't make it out if it was a fish or not.
    NEXT BEAUTIFUL BIT.
    I'm told I'm on a journey to meet God.
    Then right in front of the window, out in black space, a GIANT SPARKLING HEAD WITH A MAN'S FACE. This stayed just for a second but it was made of stars.
    At the time I knew that this wasn't GOD but the head had flashed up for me to witness. I laughed it off at the time.
    So currently my thoughts of God go in the direction of God's presence being an infinite power embedded within all of creation, within all of us, to be found but has to be searched for.
    All I know is I'm being directed in learning as much as possible from Atoms to consciousness, to evolution.
    Mixing the concept of God with Science and Biology is currently my preferred route.

Oh ...missed one out which I think is the most important.
    To look inwards, to search deep within ( look for the heart of the universe)
    To know my divinity.

Previously taken from The Path to the Heart Of The Universe

In it he/ she writes that the first step is to recognise that all comes from within.
    The inmost of the inmost of you is a god (higher self) a living divinity.
    In yourself lies all the mysteries of the universe. By going deeper into yourself you go deeper into the mysteries of universal nature.
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )