Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

22/Sep/2012: Card Validation Test 2: Close But No Cigar, Again!

22/Sep/2012
    Card Validation Test 2: Close But No Cigar, Again!

Another close miss in a card validation test, though a little different than last time (see entry 16 Dec 2011).

I have a Doppelkopf card stack. It looks exactly like this example from Wikipedia. This deck of cards has 25 types = possibilties, including the Joker which is the only single card. Thus a success with only one trial could be rated with almost (but not quite due to the Joker being less likely) 4% probability of coincidence.

My method, which I will stick to with further attempts in the near future: I do affirmations and put with closed eyes one card on top of the deck and let it in the (transparent!) box and put it upright on a shelf to the wall with the face of the top card before a little red lamp at night for vision (this detailed description bears relevance to the analysis below!). However, RTZ projection or remote viewing is just one method. I also asked my HS/helpers to either be given info in dream-state or be told (or shown) this by the guide helping me out. So any method of info gathering would be acceptable.

Here's what happened. In dream-state, I'm with a woman (unknown) and she tells me sth about 'red love'. Then I get lucid and get out of this scene asking for a helper's hand first. Only after a while it comes and then I remember to ask to be shown the card. The card then comes into my view and it fluctuates. First I only see that it should be a black colour because I see little crosses or spades fluctuating. Then from the top right corner I clearly see a 9 Of Hearts. I ask to be shown again due to the fluctuations and I am again shown (partially) a 9 Of Hearts.

Then I seem to phase back into the dream scene and have lost lucidity as I am then trying to check in that room on the card stack. Only to be disappointed: I see a stack on the table but it is a black colour card (either spades or clubs) and a male person card (either king or jack/knave), could have been an Ace (clubs, spade) too, however. I am disappointed (in the dream) that it's not a red 9 and then the woman (still present) also confirms to me that it is not the right card - presumably referring to my spotted (hoped for) 9 of hearts.

Then I wake up in the physical and do a check: Indeed it was not the right card: On top of the deck was a King of Clubs. However, and this is intriguing: The second card below the visible first card was indeed a Nine Of Hearts. Below that as a third card was another with Clubs: Ace of Clubs.

Comments / Afterthoughts

So when in the "dream" I first was shown the card with fluctuations, I saw little 'crosses' first which are clubs (in German card games we even call this card "Cross"). So in the physical, the second card was indeed the right one! The third another one with 'crosses' / clubs. Of course in the ensuing dream scene (false awakening) I came even closer to the 'right' top card. However, unfortunately I do not remember the exact card(s) I saw, just sth given by the description above.

It's a little intriguing despite the failure. Like the first time, it was just a little off the mark, a near miss. Maybe the larger consciousness system wants to tease me or tell me 'hey, you're close but not (yet) there'?

Or is there another reason I first mistook the 2nd for the 1st card? The woman told me of 'red love' before. Red is the suit colour of the Hearts cards in Germany and the heart is related to love and red anyway. Did the 'love' card shine through too strongly? Maybe it 'transpired' through the top card? Maybe also the red light I let shine on it from that red lamp helped to let it come through more than the others (resonance?)? Maybe the woman referred to the red lamp/light too?

This 2nd near miss really spurs me on. Being so close is frustrating. I will try again, maybe tonight.
    Last edited by Sinera; 22nd September 2012 at 12:21 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.