Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

05/Oct/2012: Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

05/Oct/2012
    Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    20/Dec/2011
    The Exit Blindness Healing Hand / Left Temple Vision Activation

Just a short one concentrating on one element I (might have) learnt, as most of yesterday's lucidventure was too inconclusive for me. I got out with helper's hands holding me on each side, this time I felt not only one hand but being grabbed at my arms with two hands on each side. So there were at least 2 helpers. I had exit blindness which I have often. I tried a lot with affirmations, but nothing worked.

Then a hand (by a third helper?) was pressed slightly what felt like with 2-3 fingers against my left temple (front side). Then, finally, there was a light spot in the middle and it expanded to the edges, so my vision came on. I saw the lighted room of what is my 'Portal 1'. Then flew (still with helpers holding me) out of the window for other experiences.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I need to check on future 'blind exits' if this is a technique I was 'taught' this way and if it then indeed works for me if I put 'my own (astral) hand' on my (left) front side.

Question: Does the left temple have any special mystic / energetic / chakra function? Is it possible to activate astral sight / the pineal gland by working on it?
    Need to quote and add sth to this one from last December since it seems I learnt something new again from a helper. Exit bindness troubleshouting 2.0 if you will.

First time out: I was lifted by one helper who held me from behind (!) which was new. I was blind again. I did not like the helper holding me this way and so I went away from him/her stating that I will try it alone now. I had forgotten about my goal though by that time. As often, none of the affirmations to gain sight helped. So I stayed blind until I faded back into my bed, waking up. But shortly before that sth very decisive happened: The helper seemed to use his fingers to tap a few times on the back of my neck. I still felt the last knock when I was already opening my eyes in the physical bed. It was like a signal or a hint given.

Second time out: I was blind again, this time had just got out of bed but in an unknown room which I only 'mind-sensed'. Affirmations again seemed futile. Then I remembered the helper's tapping on the back of my neck. I swung my right arm up and around and put the hand of my astral body onto that spot and asked for vision. Immediately the light turned on and I could see everything VERY clearly !!

Comments / Afterthoughts

So I was definitely given another technique this way. No doubt for me. It worked. It seems I am more of the somatic/tactile-type regarding astral interaction rather than purley relying on verbal affirmations. I am certain it was about activating the throath chakra (from behind). It was exactly the spot (see pic). The last time (see quote) I was given sth to activate the one above it (third eye) also to gain vision.

It is also striking that both times hands were not to be put the direct energy exit (the offical spot) but rather either from the side (temples) or from behind (nape). I will try to use chakra activation in the astral now more often to gain sight and maybe other capabilities (in case I hopefully manage to think of it and not forget).

The only question remaining: why is the 5th chakra now used for gaining sight instead of the 6th? I thought the 5th was for communication. Well, maybe my command got amplified and 'heard' now by the larger reality system and that caused the effect?

This collector of useless clutter.

19/Dec/2012: Throat Chakra Activation For Overcoming Aphasia

19/Dec/2012
    Throat Chakra Activation For Overcoming Speech-Paralysis

Seems this one was repeated again, just for another purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    05/Oct/2012
    Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

(...)
    I was blind again, this time had just got out of bed but in an unknown room which I only 'mind-sensed'. Affirmations again seemed futile. Then I remembered the helper's tapping on the back of my neck. I swung my right arm up and around and put the hand of my astral body onto that spot and asked for vision. Immediately the light turned on and I could see everything VERY clearly !!(..)So I was definitely given another technique this way. No doubt for me. It worked. It seems I am more of the somatic/tactile-type regarding astral interaction rather than purley relying on verbal affirmations. I am certain it was about activating the throath chakra (from behind). It was exactly the spot (see pic). The last time (see quote) I was given sth to activate the one above it (third eye) also to gain vision.
    (...)
    The only question remaining: why is the 5th chakra now used for gaining sight instead of the 6th? I thought the 5th was for communication. Well, maybe my command got amplified and 'heard' now by the larger reality system and that caused the effect?
    I get into the vibrational trance state and affirm I am looking forward to the Lightportal with joy. I get vibrations and wait til they are stronger and then try an exit. As usual recently, I have difficulties as I experience inertia and even tiredness (!) of my (physical?) body when trying to exit. Strange, I did not have this before. Never.

I am out blind again (or not blind, actually I cannot even say what I saw, maybe it was again mindsight). But that is okay for my purpose as I had planned to work on my clairaudient technique again and thus concentrate on my hearing and 'speaking' to a helper. I might have grabbed for a hand but not sure if I really felt one, still I was sure of a helper being present (also since I asked for one the whole day in preparation).

I try (not telepathcally but really by articulating) but I cannot get out a word. Maybe a whisper or a soft croak, but not a voice. I can speak mentally but I want to move my speech organs and use my vocal chords, but it seems I have a paralysis or apraxia of my speech organs (not aphasia as I mentally could still understand and speak language).

Then it happens again: A helper taps with a finger 3-4 times on the back of my neck. I am reminded of this technique and immediately put my hand on this spot myself saying "chakra" once. I can speak immediately! I do not remember what I said then. I think I tried to activate also the chakra above for gaining sight, which means I had by then unfortunatly lost memory of my original goal - to try the astral hearing approach again. Then I lost lucidity again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Interesting. Lesson repeated, only this time to overcome a dysfunction that made even more sense for the fifth chakra - being able to speak!

Still, it's rather obvious: I seem to have a problem with carrying over my belief to use my astral like my physical body. Or it seems I was not 'loosened' enough from the physical. First there's the paralysis and tiredness of the whole body and moreover it appears that secondly I had somehow 'carried over' the inert (asleep!) voice/speaking organs of my physical body into the astral. Strangely, the weariness I felt is really by far outweighing the paralysis / inertia aspect. I was just so very very tired.

Be that as it may, luckily the 're-taught' lesson to re-gain (astral?) abilities worked!
    Last edited by Sinera; 19th December 2012 at 10:54 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.