This morning I wake up from a humorous dream about someone being fast asleep.I was replaying this over in the mind and saw the funny side to it when just in that liminal stage I saw a card with a picture of Jesus on it. Then it turns over and I see 1 finger and as that turns to face me it has black on the fingerprint area.

Thoughts.
Well recently I haven't been too well, fatigue and virus but still needing to work so too tired for anything other than monitoring my thoughts through the day with people.
Everything has been quiet and once again I feel dissapointed to be so dis-connected.( or so I was thinking) But last night had me try to plan aid for a big financial commitment for a member of family.
I was also writing up for other journal about looking deeper within ourselves and discovering who we truly are and what I feel I've been guided towards needing to do for this.
Maybe this was the combination of the two. Wanting to help and wanting to know.
I suppose a finger print proves identity, .....we are told that we are all one,...shared universal consciousness......I may change this as time goes on BUT the fact that this was a card??? You play cards. You play ! Am I reading too much into this now and maybe should just stop, but, Am I just playing at trying to do all of this ? Is this all just a game? I feel I've spoilt this post now but I'm going to keep it as it is because those are my thoughts at the moment.

Taken from dreammoods website.

Christ
To see Christ in your dream represents perfection of the self and spiritual truth. You need to achieve self-fulfillment through love. This symbol has many personal associations for you, depending on your belief.

Fingerprints
To dream that you are being fingerprinted,..........Alternatively, the dream represents your identity and individualism.