Thread: Magick not working?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Magick not working?

Good one. Especially the 'integrate' one.
    BTW, what if you start association your magickal practices with unpleasant 'possibly karmatic' types of things? Other than applying logic, that is.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: Magick not working?

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    Good one. Especially the 'integrate' one.
    BTW, what if you start association your magickal practices with unpleasant 'possibly karmatic' types of things? Other than applying logic, that is.
    This is inarguably correct, to consider and weigh personal intent vs personally answerable to. Is best to be one's own answer first...then to have to answer up...to the begging question.

Would I recognize my Self if I ran into Me on the Street?

What IS...to Rue the Run? Ache

Fore Ex-Ample...considering actual (all inclusive) change having already come to be...given For...Us all...each in every of One.

what-is-the-holy-spirit-dove.jpg

How to say that where there had been two from nap up unto the third, there is Now the Third as One...at the very nap of, whereas Everything and the SYNC is all inclusively and immediately begging the question answerable to.

Is no wonder that there is a falling away to those that within the two...they as practitioners...became (even yet coming) two faced with the begging question.

When at first You answer to your Self, then where is there an answering to Me (with legs twisting around each other)...as I faced with the begging question...You answerable to Me.

Lest You...your BE-head lost, do not underestimate...the body of...You. IS not the flesh, sinew and bone...of the Mother...amply fore-given? Matt. 13:8; Mark 4:8

6feacf282c22b8c3f66c85ffcf59588a.jpg

Say My Name - http://youtu.be/9Kb123eOpA0

No-Body puts Baby in a Corner. ~ Dirty Dancing

Baby, I love You...how's it shakin?

"To be both flowers: one that vines up the wall to climb and take note from afar, and one that blooms boldly in sync with everyone else..." ~ Jacqui Suskin

~ Hanging On ITI Crossing Over ~

Blessed is him Who crucifies his world, before his world crucifies him. ~ Jesus

Blessed is him Who eats the lion and the lion becomes him. Cursed is him whom the lion eats and the lion becomes him. ~ Jesus

2000px-Illustration_to_Euclid's_proof_of_the_Pythagorean_theorem.svg.jpg
    In Time of Time
    .....over Time.....

Contemplate vs Plated Self-Contempt

Angels - http://youtu.be/_nW5AF0m9Zw

Daily Bread vs Last Supper

If I am not for my Self, then Who is for Me? If I am only for my Self, then What am I? If not Now, when? ~ Hillel

Have You the gift of Gab my Friend, that would EmBellish forth to Send; as seed Now sown into the Way, that grows in Life becoming of the One & only living Day? 25

Who is like God? ~ Michael...Who is like God.

Ref. Jude 1:9; 1 Thes. 4:13-18; Hebrews 1:13-14; Matt.22:29-32; Matt.22:41-46
    Last edited by Timothy; 10th March 2016 at 10:33 PM.
    Of the end the beginning•In the beginning Our Self.

"I can tell you,when people cling to bitterness,there is nothing you can do about it,because it's how they define their power.If he [they] can learn to get power from joy, good-" ~ CFTraveler

"Kundalini is known by many names through different cultures, including The Cosmic Christ.
    I think there is only one mechanism built into all humans, but it has been given many names and interpretations." ~ Robert Bruce