Thread: Am I doing good with the program?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Am I doing good with the program?

when i read astral dynamics (RB) 15 years ago i attempted ROPE and i heard shrieks and squeals like "don't do this".... just wondering, any ideas what that might have actually been about?
    i didn't try again for about 8 years.

AstralTravelrr Guest

Quote Originally Posted by olyris View Post
    when i read astral dynamics (RB) 15 years ago i attempted ROPE and i heard shrieks and squeals like "don't do this".... just wondering, any ideas what that might have actually been about?
    That was your higher self. It will test you every time. In every way possible. Ignore it and remain calm, have some courage and keep pushing forward. It will try to scare you away.

indeed. my higher self tried to kill me back in 2012... i had to exorcise him. sort of thing i had never done before... yikes.

AstralTravelrr Guest

indeed. my higher self tried to kill me back in 2012... i had to exorcise him. sort of thing i had never done before... yikes.

Did you followed a program? The Mastering Astral Projection book is a great guide to perform OBE's step by step. Did you rushed into it?

i did not get the MAP book. but yes i have astral travelled successfully since back then . i might have been rushing into it i don't know. but those shrieks sounded very real.

again, all good now. but the higher self appears to be more "property of humanity and the divine" rather than "who i really am." bit miffed.

Blog Entries

You went into trance. When you're in trance, you hear things. All kinds of things. If you go to the 'new member' areas you'll see a thread entitled "Your First Conscious Projection". There may be a link to it in my signature. Read it, so you know what to expect.
    It can be caused by your subconscious, which does not want you to get out of your body, because it's seems scary to it. (It's been programmed by our beliefs to associate being out of body with death). Once you get out a few times, this nonsense ends, once the subby discovers you didn't die enough times.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.