Thread: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Robert, you need to know what's going on.

Hi LianM,
    13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
    You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
    You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
    Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
    Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
    I wish you all the best .
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Quote Originally Posted by susan View Post
    Hi LianM,
    13th Feb you first asked for assistance and so far no one has been able to help you. The problem for you is that all members here have their own experiences and beliefs. We try to share and advise and help others when we can to help each of us progress on our journeys.
    You originally asked Robert who we know would have helped you if he could . Robert or anyone of us would if we could but your problem seems to be far deeper than just checking out Akashik records.
    You say Robert is one of your last hopes.
    Im wondering if you have tried other forums for help?If so which ones?. If not you may be better off trying another forum who has someone there who could try.
    Belief and a strong desire is essential but so far no one here has come forward to show they have the same belief as you.
    I wish you all the best .
    oo

Consider, "consciousness is cool"

three words that mean...
    - ignorance, if you like yourself instead
    - openmindedness, you actually like the thought
    - mental illness, if you like the process itself

doing the process properly, ie respecting other humans, actually makes it work. so u don't get wronged, in time.. that's called spiritual awakening, not mental illness.. ultimately. best of luck, o