Thread: Healing physical brain

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Healing physical brain

There is a book called how to master your memory by tony buzan

You can rewire that part of the damaged brain by learning how to enhance your memory you are affecting and re wiring that part of the damaged brain by doing so

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Your-M.../dp/0563537280

You are really really really exercising your brain by learning to master your memory.
    You will need brain food at least 7 fish pills daily to support it. Just like working out at the gym you will need protein powder

There are given exercises in the book that train memory overtime. The more you practice the exercises in book the more your giving your brian a work out. Note you will need to not do it too much. From experience it can be to overwhelming for the brain to do to much brian exercise to soon. So appropriate amounts of brain exercises daily give your brain a rest. Brain is like a thinking muscle. Don't train the muscle to much too soon.
    Last edited by lord.of.the.now; 6th April 2018 at 07:29 PM.
    If your my soulmate please contact me immediate-ly asap

-- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- --- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- -
    Shamanic Substances is my spiritual bible. Which makes a unique shaman profile in every student