PDA

View Full Version : setting up a remote viewing group

john2164
27th April 2010, 12:56 PM
hi, guys I am looking for a few people to set up a remote viewing team, it will be based around betting on sporting events. all you do is post the result in a poll (this way its anonymous) and then the results are avalible to everyone involved so they can make the bet based on the most likely answers result.
there is another team like this call PRECOG10 but they sound like a scam because they charge $99 but this is free.
please let me know if you are interested.

Alaskans
27th April 2010, 10:16 PM
I like the idea of setting up a group but isnt using it like that abusing power? :?

john2164
30th April 2010, 08:35 AM
no, using remote viewing to earn money is not abusing power as long as you donate a percentage to charity for example 10%

Alienor
30th April 2010, 09:15 PM
:lol: That is funny to me!!! :lol: Maybe the Mafia also donates 10% to the church!!! So all ok.

But joking aside. What do you mean with "abusing power", what power? RV is just a skill or ability. You would not consider thoughts like "abusing intuition" - I would not at least. Still, if you feel it is somehow not ok to do, there sure are lots of interesting things instead to be found out with RV.

Alaskans
1st May 2010, 04:55 AM
Ability is power, so is knowledge. I just think its wrong. It's taking money away from others by using a God given ability. Who cares about money anyways, all you need is food and water.
But thats only my opinion, the world needs many different opinions to turn. If you want to bet using your abilities, and cant think of a reason why not, do it.

Kashmirror
27th October 2010, 02:17 AM
You want to know WHO is abusing POwer involving Remote Viewing?? WHy don't you come and check out who is gang raping me in my room and in my bed, Using thier "Remote Viewing" Skills. These sickos are capable of touching people. Not only that, they can remotley Feel around inside someone's body and mess around- cause muscle spasms, and really mess with people. Wouldn't it be really messed up, if you could feel someone touching you, with thier Tacticle Imaging hands, running thier disgusting energy hands in and out of your ass hole? oops, a bad word. IT's been 8 Fing years of this torment.
DO you want to know who is doing this? Project to the following address: [pm the poster for the physical address if you're interested].
My tent-bed is in the Guest house.
If you have a descripting of the people who are raping me, Please tell me. NO I do not give you permission to stick around and watch-Do SOMETHING ABOUT IT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kashmirror

Tom
27th October 2010, 03:05 AM
Remote viewing sports events is easier, because the biggest challenge there is that so many people are trying to influence the outcomes.