PDA

View Full Version : you ever get that feeling

Alaskans
27th April 2010, 11:06 PM
There is no time or history, just a story and this repeating moment. That every single person, event, even molecule is moving a particular way just for you. Not a smidgen of randomness, or even free will. But strangest of all, that I am the only one in the world, and everyone else is a God who is also me, yet teaching me.
Its not knowledge, but a feeling so strong that it can almost be seen.

My immagination? But I can not imagine something like that.

ButterflyWoman
27th April 2010, 11:16 PM
There is no time or history, just a story and this repeating moment. That every single person, event, even molecule is moving a particular way just for you. Not a smidgen of randomness, or even free will. But strangest of all, that I am the only one in the world, and everyone else is a God who is also me, yet teaching me.
Its not knowledge, but a feeling so strong that it can almost be seen.
Yup. I know just what you mean. And, no, I wouldn't have been able to imagine it if I hadn't directly experienced it.

CFTraveler
27th April 2010, 11:20 PM
Yep, all the time. That's why my mind went to 'Morphic Resonance' immediately- it's not just about biology, it's about everything, I think.

Tutor
28th April 2010, 04:08 PM
:wink:

Alaskans
28th April 2010, 05:44 PM
Only happened two or three times to me, last time was last year.
Now I know I'm not really the only one that exists, because others have felt it also. In a way, I am still the only one that exists.. but you know...

Ouroboros
28th April 2010, 07:40 PM
I think perhaps a better way of putting it might be "only One exists" rather than "I'm the only one who exists". :)

Hello, me! ;)

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2010, 05:12 AM
I think perhaps a better way of putting it might be "only One exists" rather than "I'm the only one who exists".
Excellent distinction.

Red Arrow
30th April 2010, 04:04 AM
I think perhaps a better way of putting it might be "only One exists" rather than "I'm the only one who exists". :)

Hello, me! ;)

Yes! Well said.

Hello, me! :wink:

Alaskans
30th April 2010, 08:26 PM

Hello, me! ;)
No.. the feeling is distinctly "only I exist"... no externalization
"I" being defined as a defined me and abstract me, small me and large me
existence being defined as all that I percieve
Thats the part that really perplexes me, it means the fate of this "moment of history" and all the beings in it is determined by the motion of this "I" in it's forms.
Its like that movie... where the man's life turns out to be a reality tv show, but I find out im not just him but also the director.
I have other possibly related experiences, like having dejavu as other people or groups of other people. Or feeling that I am passively observing and actively creating manifestations at the same time.
I ask because if others have not experienced it then.. it means something strange. If yes, then something more usual. (I dont want to bias your answer)
I understand I do a poor job of describing the experience.

ButterflyWoman
1st May 2010, 07:41 AM
I ask because if others have not experienced it then..
I have. I do. But then it blossoms outward into One, which is me and everything else, rather than me, which is One with everything else. That's the distinction. "I AM All" is known to this point of One, yes. And so is One is I, and One is All. I AM All is only one permutation of the understanding.

Alaskans
4th May 2010, 04:36 PM
I ask because if others have not experienced it then..
I have. I do. But then it blossoms outward into One, which is me and everything else, rather than me, which is One with everything else. That's the distinction. "I AM All" is known to this point of One, yes. And so is One is I, and One is All. I AM All is only one permutation of the understanding.
Good. I didnt want to be the only me in my own theatre. I mean, I am, but at least I am err.. yea you know. :)

Pneumaphor
6th May 2010, 01:08 AM
I've gotten that feeling since adolescence. Lately I felt a 'wave' of it and felt a real kinship with the [approximate spelling] Wachowski brothers, the guys who wrote the Matrix script. Bless you all...[waits for the blessing to reach this I.] 8)