PDA

View Full Version : Healing energy for my mother

ButterflyWoman
28th April 2010, 02:28 PM
Those of you inclined to heal, if you'd send some healing energy to the American Midwest, specifically to my mother (for privacy, I won't give her name, but her initials are S.S.H.), I think she could use it. She's just had a lump removed from one breast and is halfway through a course of chemotherapy (which they're doing "just in case", because the lump was pre-cancerous). She's seventy, and in the early stages of dementia, and my father would be pretty useless to her if she really got seriously ill, so for her sake (and the sake of my daughters), a bit of good intention and healing energy would be appreciated, I'm sure. Thanks.

Tutor
29th April 2010, 12:48 AM
you bet.

my wife is soon to go through this very experience for her second time.

scary stuff. :(

Beekeeper
29th April 2010, 10:54 AM
I'll say prayers for all involved, including Tim's wife.

ButterflyWoman
29th April 2010, 11:08 AM
My best to your wife (and you), Tim. Scary and unpleasant, to say the least. :(

CFTraveler
29th April 2010, 01:36 PM
Every hand that touches her is the Healing Hand of God.

That goes for both of you.

Tutor
18th May 2010, 03:11 PM
Today we go to have my Wife's "two" lumps aspirated/biopsied. Turns out one lump is 5 cms, the other is 7 cms, they of the lymphatic glands. My Wife doesnt want to talk about it at all. They will have to be surgically removed regardless of the test results.

How is your Mother? I hope She is doing well. I feel for my Wife's well being and cannot but remember and feel for your Mother's as well. :(

CFTraveler
18th May 2010, 03:12 PM
Tim, remember that Every Hand that touches her is the Healing Hand of God.

ButterflyWoman
18th May 2010, 03:46 PM
How is you Mother?
I haven't heard. Information I receive about her is sporadic. I believe she should be about through with the chemotherapy now.

I feel for my Wife's well being and cannot but remember and feel for your Mother's as well.[/quote]
That's okay. I do sincerely hope your wife is well and heals perfectly.