PDA

View Full Version : need help wit possible neg attacks

MikeyVengeance
4th May 2010, 10:11 AM
Hi Guys!

Been having weird experiences for a while now, lets see if someone can help moi.

Quite often (ranging from a few night a week to a few nights a month) when i am falling asleep i get this feeling in my head, it feels like a pressure build up but most worryingly is the feeling that accompanies it. Now the pressure feeling is uncomfortable but by no means painful but it comes with this overwhelming feeling of danger. All i have to do is concentrate to make it go away but once its happened once it will carry on every time i close my eyes for about half an hour.

Now when the feeling comes i feel as though if i don't fight it then death is a certainty. Sometimes i toy with it and don't fight it immediately (mainly for the sake of curiosity) but then it feels as though something is squeezing my heart and choking me and it can be quite scary sometimes.

I have had a few experiences with astral travel (always been terrified when it happened though and haven't left my room) i don't know if that's relevant to what's happening to me but thought i would mention it anyway.

Also last week my mother who lives in Zimbabwe called me up and said her step sister had been possessed and while in her state confessed to trying to "destroy" my mothers life by any means. She knows how close i am to my mother so part of me thinks that maybe she has something to do with whats going on but she has since vanished.

Anyway i am rambling, so if you can offer any assistance to me of any sort i would be very grateful.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys

x

Mikey

CFTraveler
4th May 2010, 01:48 PM
Hi Mikey.
I don't think you have anything to worry about- I think you may be experiencing sleep paralysis with the 'Dweller on the Threshold' phenomenon. There are other posts on the subject in the OBE forum, but since you have some experience in astral projection, that's what your experience sounds like to me.
More than likely the feelings of pressure have to do with the sleep paralysis, and the feeling of danger have to do with astral feedback- your own expanding energy body are causing the fear reflex (due to stimulation of the 'fear' part of the amygdala.

To add to this, if you are a projector, chances are you have 'tuned into' your stepsister or your mother, and have 'empathized' with the oppressive feelings.

My recommendation would be to employ any countermeasures you're comfortable with, (such as blessing your personal place, praying for your mother and aunt, etc.) and starting some sort of energetic practice to help with the 'Dweller' symptoms. Something that can help is to wiggle your big toe if this starts, or employ sponging when you start to feel the fear feedback.
Unfortunately, I haven't found a way to control the fear, because it is not rational, so I just try to break the paralysis and get up off my bed.

Here is the page where you can find more info about your symptoms in the AD Pedia:
http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewto ... =43&t=8159 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=8159)

MikeyVengeance
4th May 2010, 06:37 PM
Ah thank you very much for that i really do feel alot better after all that advice. I was a bit dismissive about it being a form a sleep paralysis at first because i have experienced paralysis many times and this was different. However the fact that it occurs when i am on the brink of sleep especially if i have been in a state where i am so exhausted that y eyes are literally falling shut makes me think you are probably right. Tonight if it occurs again i am gonna try not fight it and see what happens.

Thanks again

CFTraveler
4th May 2010, 11:36 PM
If it does happen and you go with it, you may find yourself projecting. Go with it- and if you find a 'visitor' in your room, don't try to get away from it- go towards it.
Good luck and God Bless.