PDA

View Full Version : Drink ONLY Alkaline water!

Tiny
4th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Dear folks,

It's only been a few days and alkaline water - the only physical change I've made in the last few days, is already causing the back pain i've had for 7+ years to go down! Then ironically a few minutes after I had realized this I read on the internet a woman saying that the first thing she noticed after drinking alkaline water was that her lower back pain went away. This stuff and what it does to people is amazing! What all the testimonials are saying is simply amazing. This is healing water!

And this all was much harder to believe if not some indipendant Japanese scientists came to prove this, see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGtQSgGkDgs

Alkaline means that a solution (water) has an abundance of H(-) ions, so just like Alkaline (AA) batteries give off H(-) ions to conduct electricity for an electrical device, alkaline water gives off H(-) ions to conduct electricity in your body! So basically Alkaline water is very physical energy, unlike the quite dead neutral pH 7 or the even slightly acidic (takes away your energy) bottled water. PH 8 is 10 times more alkaline than pH 7 and pH 9 is 100 times more alkaline than pH 7 and pH 10 is 1000 times more alkaline than pH 7. You can go all the way up to pH 10.

Water isn't the same as another water and water is the base of life so it should be our #1 medicine - so we need energized water!
I wish you and your families all get to drink only alkaline (=ionized) water as it's really cheap and easy to make by using lye or baking soda. There are also machines that do this but they're pricy. If you make it from baking soda you need to boil it down after adding it. IF you use a weak lye solution you can add it dropwise to water and alkalize it that easy.

kind regards,

Paul

Zak
25th May 2010, 03:40 PM
The alkalinity of water can vary depending on the minerals in it. Considering the only minerals absorbable by the human body are organic minerals (plants absorb minerals from the ground and attach a carbon molecule to them making them "organic") the more minerals in water the more problems it will cause in the long run. Some people are aware that for example hard well water (water high in minerals) can cause a buildup of calcium (or rust or whatever other mineral is high in the water) in their bathtub, sink etc. Inside the body this causes the same problems, basically calcification.

There are alkaline minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, sodium, silicon etc) and acidic minerals (phosphorus, potassium, sulphur etc). The proportions of these in the water is what makes water acid or alkaline. Very alkaline water could be water simply very high in calcium, which is actually very dangerous and a known cause of kidney stone formation (and liver stones, cataracts arthritis etc).

Then there is the ions in the water which is what you have talked about. Negative ions are a great thing to have, that is for certain. Waterfalls create an abundance of these, so do most natural settings. Artificially created -ions, while good, are not as good as those naturally created by the elements (earth, wind, rain etc). The highest ionic water will always be true spring water, such as from the ones found here:

http://www.findaspring.com/

The acidity or alkalinity of the water doesn't really matter as you can have acidic water with a lot of -ions. In fact acidic water is more hydrating as your digestive system is very acidic and it goes through the cell walls with greater ease. You won't throw off your pH balance if you include plenty of alkaline foods in your diet (greens, fruits etc).

We need to go back to nature and stop trying to mimic it's processes with plastic machines (that come no where near to the power of low TDS [total dissolve solids] spring water). The pH of the water is in large part determined by the mineral content, not the ions it contains.

Tutor
25th May 2010, 04:00 PM
Zak,

like a cooling breeze on a hot summer day, you are. the sound of wind chiming through you is pleasantly received.

Zak
25th May 2010, 06:46 PM
Wow, cool, thanks @Tutor!

BTW @Tiny I hope I didn't come across as arrogant or authoritative in regards to this alkaline water topic. I myself owned a $3,000 alkalizer for several years before coming across the benefits of spring water and realizing that it surpasses what it is the alkalizer (and any other man made machine) attempts to create.

I wrote an in depth article about water on my site here if you care to read more (the first half of the article is on the benefits of drinking water and it then goes into the best type(s) of water to drink from my research):

http://www.secrets-of-longevity-in-humans.com/benefits-of-drinking-water.html

CFTraveler
25th May 2010, 06:55 PM
Thanks for the article Zak, and welcome back. Haven't seen you around in ages. (Sorry to get off-topic.)

Anyway, here's an interesting tidbit about alkaline water and it's sales pitch:

" Kangen water products are sold through multi-level marketing - that is, you can buy them only through distributors who make money not just from their own sales but from those of the people they recruit."

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400790/I ... thful.html (http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/QAA400790/Is-Kangen-Water-Healthful.html)

Zak
26th May 2010, 01:51 AM
Hahaha, yeah it's been a loooong while ;) Glad to be back !