PDA

View Full Version : Sorry I've Been So Quiet...LOL

Ethereal Traveler
26th February 2006, 09:37 PM
Hey All...I got my tonsils removed last week so that's why I've been so quite. Surprisingly I'm recovering pretty quickly. I'm not sure if I just heal quickly or if NEW had something to do with my fast healing and little amount of pain. Anyone else have any personal experiences like that?

27th February 2006, 08:59 PM
Hey All...I got my tonsils removed last week so that's why I've been so quite. Surprisingly I'm recovering pretty quickly. I'm not sure if I just heal quickly or if NEW had something to do with my fast healing and little amount of pain. Anyone else have any personal experiences like that?
Not I, I've still got my tonsils. In any event, I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Dragon's Daughter
28th February 2006, 01:14 PM
I can't attribute this to NEW but I've seen some miraculous things at times since I've learned healing techniques. I had my appendix out 3 years ago, and I didn't need anything stronger than a extra strength tylenol for the pain!

28th February 2006, 07:18 PM
I can't attribute this to NEW but I've seen some miraculous things at times since I've learned healing techniques. I had my appendix out 3 years ago, and I didn't need anything stronger than a extra strength tylenol for the pain!
No anesthetic, just Tylenol? That is astonishing!

Dragon's Daughter
28th February 2006, 07:28 PM
Yea, the nurses didn't believe me, they thought I wanted tylenol with codeine - I told them no, just extra strength tylenol.

what was weird is that my husband had his taken out just 3 months before me, he needed the pain meds big time. Someone joked that I felt that I had to show him how it's really done.

LOL