PDA

View Full Version : "Hello" to everyone!

egbrad
5th May 2010, 08:55 PM
I'm new here, so it's nice to meet you, virtually! :) I found this place by searching for "people who can see energy". I don't know what I don't know :) ...and what I'd like know is if there is anyone who can see energy? This has become a fascinating realization to me that there are people who can...it's hard for me to understand, but I'd like to meet anyone who can.
Cheers - Brad

CFTraveler
5th May 2010, 08:57 PM
Hi Brad and welcome to the forums.

Prince_of_light36
5th May 2010, 09:50 PM
Hello, I hope you have fun! :)

eyeoneblack
6th May 2010, 02:09 AM
Your 'seeing' energy reminds me of an old book, Carlos Castenada/Don Juan, I think "Return to Ixtapa", not sure. The old Indian Don Juan explains the lines of energy he sees connecting everything. They had probably eaten peyote.

Thanks for the nostalgia :)

ButterflyWoman
6th May 2010, 06:58 AM
I "see" energy sometimes. More often, it's just a kind of "awareness" (I'm not very clairvoyant, but am highly clairsentient).

Welcome to the forums. Hope you find what you're looking for. :)

egbrad
7th May 2010, 07:40 PM
Nice to meet you all.

I "see" energy sometimes. More often, it's just a kind of "awareness" (I'm not very clairvoyant, but am highly clairsentient).

CaterpillarWoman, do you ever see energy coming from the 'wands' people are buying and using them for healing, either locally or via picture or on the phone? Is there a certain state of quietness or some other circumstances...or just does it happen for no apparent reason?

Thank you,
Brad

ButterflyWoman
8th May 2010, 03:29 AM
do you ever see energy coming from the 'wands' people are buying and using them for healing
I don't believe I've ever had the opportunity to do so. I just don't move in that kind of circle. :)

Is there a certain state of quietness or some other circumstances...or just does it happen for no apparent reason?
If I focus, I can sense energy movement any time. Most of the time, I'm not really paying attention to it, but if there's something interesting going on, I become aware of it. It's sort of like noise in the background. You don't pay attention unless it gets particularly loud, is very unusual, or something about it especially catches your attention.