PDA

View Full Version : Some memories ...

croy
7th May 2010, 11:40 AM
I finaly managed to astral project but this time it was early morning in my sleep. I remember the hands melting and everything was so clear and I had full concience of what was happening! Woohoo! The problem is I usualy remember my dreams with quite a bit of details but these 3 episodes I recollect very little. I told myself that I would remember but I did not. I drifted in and out of sleepiness early this morning 3 times and I came back to my body (everytime I looked at my hands only managing to delay the return a little after the first try). Also I asked my higher self for light and it only provided some in some room I was going in and out of. Any way to help along the memory? And what about my higher self? Why was it ignoring me?

CFTraveler
7th May 2010, 05:06 PM
Congrats on your projection.
A few things- It is common to forget 'the meat' of your projections when you have many in a row, or if you have them in the middle of the night, in between regular sleep.
The way to improve dream recall that I know of (or that has worked for me) is keeping either a voice-activated recorder close to your hand (on your bed, or on the nightstand) or a pen and pad, and writing three keywords of the experience, and then in the morning, as soon as you wake up fill in the blanks if you can, writing down whatever comes to mind from the keywords.
Why do you assume that your Higher Self was ignoring you? The HS is not an errand-boy that obeys your commands- it is the part of you that has the most knowledge, and will help you as you need it. There are many reasons why verbal commands don't work as you think they should, (and that's a whole 'nother post) but it doesn't mean that the experience itself didn't help your progress. Sometimes the HS will give you just what you need for you to progress, and will show you what you need to work on.

croy
7th May 2010, 06:24 PM
Ok :( I will work on remembering and the darndest thing is that I said "I will remember!!" a couple of times... I also saw something the last time I traveled. I will try to draw it and post it... I don't know if it was a dream or something from the Astral Realm.

CFTraveler
7th May 2010, 07:21 PM
Instead of saying "I will remember" try saying "I remember my dreams/projections".
To say "I will" puts it in the future, and for your subconscious, the future isn't here yet.