PDA

View Full Version : Peter Richelieu - A Soul's Journey

Cirrus Minor
10th May 2010, 07:22 AM
Has anyone read A Soul's Journey by Peter Richelieu? I thought it was a good book but I can't find information on the author. Does anyone know if this is a work of fiction or if this is a man's actual account of astral projection?

fortune68
22nd July 2010, 05:04 AM
Hi..

No-one (it seems) knows very much about Peter Richelieu.
Which is really unfortunate, because this has got to be one of the GREATEST books
of all time.
I have just found it, for a second time ( as I loaned my first copy to a friend and it wasn't returned)
- and, you know, even before I opened it to start reading it again, it was just a really great feeling to
have it around again...
This is a true account, just as the author states.
This is one of the reasons it's so FREAKING SPECIAL!!!
If you have 'cross-read' on the subject of astral travel, reincarnation, or anything about spiritual
'entities' (devas etc) you will realise that a lot of what is shown to the author, in the course of his
'travels' (and also what he is 'taught' in lessons) - has a very familiar tone and is complimentary
to other information you may have studied, even briefly, on the existence and nature of 'elves' and
the 'fairie realm.'
What was REALLY interesting for me, was that during the time that I was reading ASJ for the first time,
I was living with a girl who was EXPERIENCING some of the things I was reading about!!
This included the astral experience of 'tricksters' or 'impostors' - the same entities that are discussed in Peter
Richelieu's book.
For me, I have lot of faith in this as a 'teaching text.'
As I said, the same themes occur again and again, and for me, that really MEANS something.
We are being taught something REALLY important, and it's up to us to tune in... Regards T

Cirrus Minor
27th July 2010, 03:29 AM
Fortune68,
It's nice that I know that I'm not the only one who has read this book. I sort of stumbled across it online and read it at the same time I was reading Monroe's and Bruce's books. I think it has very much truth to it, and I haven't decided if it is a compilation of the author's experiences into a more linear story format, or if this was their literal experience. Maybe not many people have read it because at the time it was written publicizing such experiences was not at all common, and the subject matter was considered more "occult".

I really wold like to find more information about the author, and if that is their real name. But I do agree this is an awesome book!

newfreedom
3rd November 2010, 03:12 PM
Has anyone read A Soul's Journey by Peter Richelieu?
Hi Cirrus Minor

Yes, i have read the book 'A Soul's Journey', it was a great book, i thoroughly enjoyed reading it at the time. I bought it about 15 yrs ago, when i first started 'looking into' the spiritual side of things.

Does anyone know if this is a work of fiction or if this is a man's actual account of astral projection?

I do not know if these were his own real experiences or if it was a fictional account, but when i read it at the time i did think / believe that i was reading a 'real' account.

I wonder if it's time for me to read this book again, to see what different perspectives i get now :)

newfreedom
1st February 2011, 10:24 AM
I did partially re-read this book again, but now realise that alot of the truths and understandings this book gives are no longer my own, so i have decided to 'let this book go' now {carboot sale sometime}

The experiences that Peter had were still very beautiful and breath- taking xx

Soul purpose
24th February 2011, 09:49 AM
Hi there,i read "A souls journey" about a year ago and i must say that it is an amazing book which i really enjoyed. I believe this to be true accounts of the authors experiances, as i have been in similar situations on many occasions.