PDA

View Full Version : Enargo's Dream Journal

Enargo
10th May 2010, 10:44 PM
I am establishing this dream journal for just for not only my reference, but maybe someone will enjoy it. As of right now I have yet to experience my first OBE. I will be using the WILD method (Wake Induced Lucid Dream) to get OBEs or Lucid Dreams. As of right now I think I might be close to my first OBE.

Last night I fell asleep, woke up with a somewhat paralysis feeling (sleep paralysis), but I was unable to do anything to exit and eventually just overall broke paralysis.

The last time I had paralysis (I believe it to be my first and was accidental) was when I was younger I decided to wrap my blankets so tight it looked like I waqs a mummy. After maybe an hour, half hour I feel a little weird and when I tried to unwrap myself I realized I can't move at all (only my heard which was sticking out of the blankets) and started to panic and eventually got out of it, that scared me to death (I was around 8 years old andI only about a week or two ago discovered what a lucid dream was and what an OBE was). I would like to hear what everyone thinks of my posts as time goes on. I will post as soon as possible.

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text, I will try to fragment the posts better.

CFTraveler
10th May 2010, 10:53 PM
Would you rather this be in the Dream section, or here in the OBE section? It's up to you, if you're going to combine reports.

Enargo
10th May 2010, 11:46 PM
Would you rather this be in the Dream section, or here in the OBE section? It's up to you, if you're going to combine reports.
I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams). I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?), let alone how. There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had.

CFTraveler
11th May 2010, 01:05 AM
I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams). Fine, it's your choice.

I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?), If you mean 'channel chakra', I'm not sure what that means.

There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had. Only if you feel it necessary, or want it analyzed.

Enargo
11th May 2010, 01:22 AM
[quote=CFTraveler]Would you rather this be in the Dream section, or here in the OBE section? It's up to you, if you're going to combine reports.
I would rather have it here in the OBE forums since I am aiming to get an OBE (but I will post Lucid Dreams). Fine, it's your choice.

I would also like to clear something up before it's asked. I don't meditate, channel chakara (is that spelled right?), If you mean 'channel chakra', I'm not sure what that means.

There is one dream I remember quiet vividly from last night, but I wasn't exactly lucid. If anyone demands it I'll post, it was one of the most horrific dreams I had. Only if you feel it necessary, or want it analyzed.[/quote:3afc89kx]
Yeah I mean channel chakra sorry :? . I'm not sure how signifigent the dream really is, but I do remember queit alot of it. I don't think it can be something interpreted.

Enargo
17th May 2010, 11:04 PM
Sorry I haven't posted, I've been in a little stuck. After awhile laying on my back (trying to get sleep paralysis to kick in) I get really relaxed (at the point were there is a lot of involuntary twitching) and then I just 'black out' and wake up later, no dream, no feeling of paralysis, just as if nothing happened and time fast forwarded :( . I will try to used a timed mp3 to get something to work (since this is pobably my last chance to try on a weekday for a long time). I might have posted another topic, but I felt that it was best to keep it all in one topic (less wasted space imo). If anyone has a sugestion for blackout issues please reply :)

Enargo
21st July 2010, 01:45 AM
I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time, I've had easier mornings now it's summer, but I just can't get wake-back-to-bed to work mainly because I never wake up between 4 and 5 in the morning :( . Now that I am doing more research on chakara meditation. Just one question, is it safe to jump right into opening the third eye? I know some chakaras are not to be open too soon and I don't know the answer to that.

CFTraveler
21st July 2010, 03:04 AM
I wouldn't recommend it, no. Start doing tertiary and secondary circuits, and then move to primaries (chakras) starting from the base up, leaving the third eye for last. It is the safest way.

Enargo
3rd September 2010, 04:14 PM
I'm putting my real first experiance, i don't know whether it's an OBE or just a Lucid Dream, but here it goes. After laying still for who knows how long for some reason I open my eyes to look and see my blankets were all sorts of different colors (sure, it's stripped, but the colors and style of strips wer totally different) I sat up and looked and it shocked me, because they not only looked different, they felt different to. I got scared for a second then decided to lay down and close my eyes and I thought "maybe I got them and just forgot I had different sheets". Them I realized "wait I never even went to the store today" and got up and looked again to see my sheets there again. At the time I was able to see almost as clear as day. What do you guys think? Was I just seeing things? Did I have a false awakening?

baalixan
4th September 2010, 09:23 AM
The RTZ often looks very close to your physical environment, but with slight differences. it sounds like that may have been an obe. did you get any other sensations?

Enargo
4th September 2010, 05:41 PM
Idk. It was really quick and for some reason it it was a shock (the kind of shock you get when you're not paying attention and someone surprises you). The sheets I was laying in felt a lot thinner and somehow stiffer (hard to describe). The event happened (in my perspective) in about 5-15 seconds (and not an exaggeration). I'm not quiet sure what an RTZ is. thanks for the help baalixan.

baalixan
4th September 2010, 08:21 PM
RTZ = real time zone. i've had obe's before where it was a bit of a shock, especially when the paralysis kicks in with out intending it to, and feeling the sudden seperation. suddenly i'm out, i realize it isn't what my rational brain deems normal, so it doesn't last more then a few seconds.

just the fact that you experienced it so vividly and it fits the general description of a RTZ projection, i'd say its likely that it was, even with out other 'exit' sensations

Enargo
4th September 2010, 10:15 PM
it's odd because I never hit sleep paralysis (atleast I don't think). Before that it was a blur, but right before I noticed the change I felt so relaxed I never felt that relaxed in my entire life. I remember that I was able to see everything, even when it was dark, almost like how a cartoon is at night (except nothing looked cartoony).

baalixan
4th September 2010, 10:23 PM
it can be hard to maintain awareness in those states when you enter them, so some things may have happened that passed by without notice. the paralysis can come on as a deep relaxation, weightlessness, and when your not used to it(or it happens suddenly) there can be a sense of clausterphobia because the suprise makes u want to move and when u try you can(unless you got to the point of seperation)

Enargo
5th September 2010, 12:59 PM
I guesse I can call this a success(?) :?

baalixan
5th September 2010, 09:35 PM
i would

Korpo
13th September 2010, 08:49 PM
Hello, Enargo.

I agree with baalixan - this sounds like success to me.

Don't have too many expectations about what is supposed to happen or how and how it works. Just let it unfold. I nearly missed my first lucid dream because it was a WILD.

I was not convinced I was asleep, I thought I was making it up. So, I walked through a dark-ish corridor and thought I was just making it up. I was not really fully immersed in it. I came towards the end of the corridor, looked to my right, and outside the window was something looking like outer space.

I hadn't expected that. By meeting the unexpected I suddenly realised I wasn't just making this up. It was indeed "happening."

Many valid experiences are discounted or explained away. The sooner you drop that behaviour and notice what actually happened - the unexpected and unexplained at that point - the closer you get to having other meaningful experiences.

My recommendation: Don't chase an imaginary ideal. Don't expect it to be like this or that. Just realise that you had a definite success, that such experiences are possible at all and therefore it is quite possible further things will develop for you.

Cheers,
Oliver

Korpo
13th September 2010, 08:53 PM
PS - I wonder how many people gained consciousness out-of-body, went to the toilet because they couldn't quite remember why they were up and went back to sleep because they never noticed the slightest discrepancy between their bedroom while awake and while asleep.

Hence noticing that your sheet was different and remembering that you did not go to the store to get new sheets are actually quite promising signs of lucidity. In dreams and OBEs the mind really can explain away a lot of things, even the weirdest stuff.

Don't underestimate what happened here. 8)

Cheers,
Oliver

Enargo
24th September 2010, 09:16 PM
I wasn't trying to explain it. It was like one of those nights where you wake up for nearly no reason and the only thing you have left is to try to sleep. I think, mentioning you comment I might have almost regained lucidity if I remembered I didn't go to the store that day XD. Usually I don't bring much mind in my dreams when it "feels real" because almost all my dreams feel real. This was the only time I actually thought logically, not to mention there was (with the exception of the sheets) no environment changes at all so it was pretty tough to say "wait I'm dreaming".

Korpo
1st October 2010, 12:11 PM
Hey, Enargo.

Thinking logically in a dream is actually a good start.

Cheers,
Oliver

Enargo
1st October 2010, 11:30 PM
thanks. I don't often remember my dreams or have really any control on them. There is one dream that still sticks perfectly in my mind, it's actually kind of creepy. Sometimes in the day something will happen that I'm like "I know this already happened" (inb4 dejavu), but what's different about it is it's not "I know this happened before", but more like "I know I had a dream with these images specifically"... Do you think there is any signifigance to those things?

baalixan
2nd October 2010, 07:05 AM
i've actually had that happen to me alot. i think it is a sort of premenition, but in the dreams the images usually don't stick out enough to be seen as such until you look at it in retrospect. i've also had similar flashes of completely unrelated, but real images that on occasion i actually see later on. I don't really understand the mechanism, or the function, but i find it to be a curious happening. i consider it to be signifacant enough to take a mental note of when it happens, and why, but i've yet to find a usefulness for it personally. one thing i have noticed, it is more frequent around an important point in my life. perhaps little bits of information as precursors?

Korpo
2nd October 2010, 10:34 AM
Hello, baalixan.

I think our consciousness actually does dry runs before important events, playing them through to get a hang of it. How it works - no idea.

Cheers,
Oliver

Enargo
3rd October 2010, 01:57 AM
lol. I just thought I'd throw it out there. The funny thing is I never remember those kinds of images until the event happens. Usually (atleast to me) the even is usally unimportant. The event that I have that sort of premenission always play out exactly as my "dream" did.

baalixan
3rd October 2010, 09:53 AM
they seem to be exactly as every detail of the dream was, or atleast significant in the dream if it is a symbolic representation of the event. while i have had plenty that are not significant other then the fact that it happens after the fact, the number of times its happens is significantly more before a pivotal time...it does happen randomly, but i can't help but notice it comes more when there is a 2 point choice to make, black or white...and the situation either greatly effects my life by one choice, or is completely seperate from my life in the other choice...i had the experience about 4-6 months before the whole 9-11 thing, but there was more information than just an image, there was the feeling of the whole situation that overwhelmed me when it hit. i didn't know what it was when it happened, but again, in retrospect, i had that "oh ♥♥♥♥, thats what that was" moment after it happened....i've always wondered how many people had a similar experience regarding that situation.

Enargo
4th October 2010, 10:59 PM
yeah they are in exact detail. That's when I'm like "Oh **** I remember this from a dream somewhere, but idk where". I can't really remember the event until it happens.

baalixan
5th October 2010, 06:42 AM
its the same way for me too..i'll have it, then the event happens and if it was a dream i'll remember it, or if it was a seperate "deja vu" experience i'll remember exactly what i was doing and where during the first one when the second one happens..half the time its the same place, but a different happening.

probably the weirdest "deja vu" i've had is during a dream tho...a deja vu in a dream that refers to a dream i later have...not really sure what to think of those ones

Enargo
22nd October 2010, 08:38 PM
I've still been having difficulty getting WILDS going. My main issue is I never have the time to do Wake Back to Bed, and when it's night time I simply pass out (I lay still and TRY tro focus on something) :( . I don't like to update my journal wiht "nothing" posts, but I could use help. I heard meditating may help, but idk where to start, I hardly know what meditating really IS. All I know about meditation it's pretty much talking with your subconsious half (in some sense). I still try my hardest every night, I even ignore the sensations that feel like a bug's crawling on me (which still creeps me out)

baalixan
22nd October 2010, 10:30 PM
What meditation is for me its focus, and/or clearing my mind. most of the time, i focus on simply making my mind empty, and from there with my concious mind suppressed it allows the subconcious to be seen, and used. Clearing your mind can be done in a number of ways, including breathing techniques, visualization, and even focusing on a single word or affirmation.

that creepy crawly feeling is normal. wether its feeling like your skin crawling, like getting the chills, or whatever form it takes, for me that is what always turns into vibrations(when i get them). My suggestion, don't ignore the sensations, but embrace them and use them as the cues that they are to lead you into a deeper state. If that is hard to do, simply notice them, and observe how they change alot with your state of mind and level of focus. doing that is what taught me how to control and use those sensations.

also, do everything you can to relax your body and mind, be it scented candles, hot baths, anything that has a relaxing effect on you with out standing out so much it distracts you. passive relaxing effects work much better.

I do hope this helps, even a little. :) If it doesn't, there is always the meditation forum and you can ask for more pointers there.

Enargo
24th October 2010, 12:17 AM
well I aknowledge it's existence, but never had I thought that was the the vibrations

Enargo
9th November 2010, 02:56 AM
As an update. To try to keep my consious mind awake, I've been counting to 100 and resting when hitting 100, problem? Even If I do it I just blackout

Enargo
13th November 2010, 02:24 PM
Finally an update.
I had a false awakening this mourning (woke up, looked at clock it said 9:45 and it was rainy out); unfortunatly, I didn't notice it was and went back to sleep. When I woke up realizing it's 8:00 I was like :shock: ... I was able to think logically in my false awakening, but too tired to do much

Enargo
2nd January 2011, 02:43 AM
I just read something and almost had an apiphany (spellcheck?). When you have that falling feeling, that's for the astral/dream shift :shock: ! I've felt that quiet a few times. now I know what to do when I feel it

CFTraveler
2nd January 2011, 05:23 PM
*epiphany.
:)

Enargo
19th January 2011, 01:56 AM
UPDATE AHOY! It's about time I get another update :D
I had 2 lucid dreams thic morning.

Lucid Dream #1
After random dream shenanigans, my black cat comes up to me. Why does this makes me realize this is a dream? My black cat has been dead since the summer :cry: . It didn't last long enough for me to do anything, something woke me up.

Lucid Dream #2
After that I went right back to sleep. when I was going to sleep, I figured if I think of my cat again maybe he'll show up and I'll be lucid. Lone and behold I saw him. I spun around to make sure I stay focus on the dream (I noticed I was waking up). I decided to walk to the next room and kept my hands on the wall to make sure I keep that lucidity. I decided "what da heck" and decided to do the nose pinch reality check (of course I knew I was dreaming, but why not?). Again, I couldn't decide what I wanted to do and woke up.

CFTraveler
19th January 2011, 03:42 AM
Sounds to me like your kitty visited you. I wish mine did.

Enargo
20th January 2011, 12:15 AM
Sounds to me like your kitty visited you. I wish mine did.
I was pondering it when I woke up, especially when he DIDN'T disappear or leave when I became lucid... Is an interesting thought

UPDATE 1/22/11 (that way I don't waste space)
I found that I was close to getting WILDS to work out. I felt extremely numb and it struck me I feel like this when I'm burried in sand. I decided to focus on how it feels to be burried in sand as I'm breathing. I do this for every body part and seems pretty effective, by the end of it I can barely feel my chest, I can't feel my feet at all, my arms didn't seem to even be there, the only place I had any feeling was my my legs. I tried to get that feeling to go nto my legs and only going inbetween them (like sand was only going in the middle). I decide to try to twitch my finger BIG MISTAKE. I lose all that numb and relaxing feeling :(. Cool thing about this, it felt like I was literally being burried in sand, just minus the warmness

Enargo
29th January 2011, 11:37 PM
Last night I heard some astral noise when WILDing, but just for some reason couldn't get close enough to get out or have a lucid dream ):. Not to mention I had to wake up at 5 and it was 12:30, so at that point I kinda had to just go "ok time to sleep". I also found it od that, dispite how cold it was, it felt way too hot under the covers. I know that it usually happens when you're under the covers for a while, but never happened in the middle of winter

Enargo
31st January 2011, 10:28 PM
More Lucid Dreams here, a whole nights worth :shock:... Ok this will take a bit to go through since I'm going by memory. If anyone wants to tell me how to convert a Lucid Dream into an OBE let me know

Lucid Dream #1
I was at my house and for some reason there was a swim competition in my swimming pool (idk why my pool is small). So I was going to swim during the end of the competition. So I was hungry and decided "Hey I'm going to eat a slice of pizza". As I was eating it someone tld me "HEY your up next" I responded with "no I'm not, not till the end of the competition". Once I finished that same person screamed "HEY YOU'VE MISSED IT!!" I look outside and it's dark out, no one there. It was no way possible way it took that long to eat that slice of pizza. That was enough to turn me Lucid. I decide to get to my room and get my "epic guitar I got for Christmas". So when I go in my room and go to pop it out, there were SO MANY TWISTY TIES. At some point I decided not to open it and answer the door (which had my dad). My dream completely collapsed there and I woke up (I checked, I was awake)

Lucid Dream #2
This one I decided to see how long I can prolong the Lucid Dream. From what I learned I had to stimulate my senses to keep it up. I decided to, at the same time, practice dream controll to successfully stimulate one of each senses. First sense was taste, I happened to find a vending machine in this dream school I'm in. So I got Starburst, but I wanted Kit-Kat. So I put it in the end I got it from, knocked on the glass casing. Instead of a bog of Starbursts, I got a bag full of delicious Kit-Kat. I decided to next use my hearing. I wanted to materialize a iPod, but I couldn't get anything out of my pockets. So I end up in the gym of this dream school and there are wires and phones everywhere :lol:. So I pick up one and answer it, someone I've never met before answers "Umm... Hello?". I lost interest in trying that so I hung up. I decided next thing to do is use my smell. I thought the one real way to get my smell going is have a skunk appear in the next room. I got it to, but the stink was so bad I ran for the bathroom (almost went into the womans room :oops:). I went to the mens room and noticed a woman janitor (found it kinda weird cause I've never seen a girl janitor, but I shrugged it off regardless). At this time This dream collapsed.

Lucid Dreams #3 & #4
The rest were really short and similar, all with a room with a bunch of panellels constantly fliping and changing to all sorts of colors. The background behind them were pitch black. Kinda weird and cool at once, it was nice to just stare.

Enargo
7th February 2011, 09:33 PM
Well had another one. This one's kinda interesting imo

I see myself at the swimming pool with friends, only to realize non of the people there I consider close friends. So I say stop, everyone is frozen in time (including me) and I say I'm dreaming. I try to snap myself(?) out of the freezing and tell him (me?) that I'm in a dream. He (I?) refuse to believe it and lost lucidity...

You can interpret it the way you want.

Enargo
5th March 2011, 05:11 PM
Yet another Lucid Dream and it's semi-interesting (man when can I add some OBEs to this journal :lol: ).
Anyway I became (don't quiet remember what it was that made me lucid?) but the moment I became lucid the first thing I did was to bring some stability to the dream.
At the moment I decided to site on the ground and just feel it (specificly the carpet) and I was gaining focus on my dream.... Then something random happened.
I have the feeling of waking up, but I was standing in the kitchen (not even my kitchen, but felt like it was). My family was there and I had that shock of "what the heck? why am I in the kitchen" and lost just about all my lucidity.

Certainly the oddest fasle awakening I've heard. anyon have something like this?

Enargo
26th March 2011, 03:43 PM
Another Lucid Dream last night...

Some how I get lucid and decide the first thing to do is check my hands (always wanted to do it :P). My left hand was perfectly fine, but my right hand was the one kept changing. First my pinky was a nub. Then when I look back my other fingers kept getting shorter. Afterwards I decide to go into my room. My TV was on, but fuzzy. I didn't fully open the cabenit with the TV in it because one cabenit door has a mirror on it and I didn't feel like gambling between lucid dream or lucid nightmare. I attempted to teleport, but I just kept flinging myslef forward (figures, my dreams are odd and random, but want to stay realistic :? ). So I decided to make a pill that made me fly instead. When I swallowed it I kinda stood there waiting for the effects to kick in for a second then woke up. Appearantly I took the red pill instead of the flying pill :?.

P.S. CFTraveler, if you feel this needs to be moved to the dream section I won't mind at this point, it seems like I'll be having plenty of Lucids before I'll have an OBE...

CFTraveler
26th March 2011, 04:27 PM
It's up to you. I don't care either way.

Enargo
26th March 2011, 04:29 PM
It appears to me this will be a dream journal long before it becomes an OBE journal. Go ahead and switch.

CFTraveler
26th March 2011, 04:32 PM
Done. I'll delete this part of the conversation and the shadow topic in a few days, after your readers adjust to the switch.

Enargo
3rd April 2011, 01:00 AM
Normally I try to post lucid dreams only; however, this one interests me enough that I feel I have to post it.
This dream was just a bit hazy, but at some point I was with my sister and she (for some reason) had some sort of imaginary friend like. It was a little girl (I can't really pin how old, but maybe around 4-6 years due to size) She had what looked like a long sleeved shirt that was obnoxiously big (enough to cover her whole body, arms, and legs). She had a brown bowl cut like hair and brown hair. When I met her she seemed very happy to meet me. When I went to shake her haind (her fhands were too small and only shook my finger) and it was so unreal. It's hard to describe, it felt like it was real, but somehow she wasn't there at the same time (almost like a more physical form of a ghost or something). We were hanging out and after giving a hug for some reason what I saw after wasn't her. It was a young woman instead (barely looked anything like her).
Who could she possibly be?

Enargo
24th April 2011, 09:25 PM
copied from my other dream journal here it is folks

Lucid
I walk into this class room that is almost kindergarten in nature, I was looking at one of the pictures with a big cursive s (lower case) and a small glance back it was a printed lowercase b. At that moment I RC then I asked why is the s now a b to the teacher, she responded pointing out that it was because it was for a news reporter (which never answered my question though) I take the moment to look for my DG, so I kept calling for him, somehow it went dark in my mind but in dreamality I was up (so I was more focused on what is happening in my head). I call again and instantly I felt a geavy presense, he said hello so I greet back. His voice sounded almost exactly like Frank from Donnie Darko, but different in a way I can't put it. I told him saying I've been looking for him and I'm glad to meet him. From this point on my voice begins to crack more and more and it becomes difficult to talk. I ask for his name, but forget what his name was. I then say "I am getting better at dreaming, but it seems that this dream is too light to see you". He only respond with "Exactly". At this point it felt like I was being caries by the heavy presense and I woke into another dream. It was a little after Christmas so I could still see the tree and unwrapped presents, but no decorations. I decided to try to get a magic madallion and do magic shenanigans, but it turns out the madallion was just a gold chain with a soda can on it. The magic never worked

At this point I'm awake
Thoughts?