PDA

View Full Version : Barrier to interaction?

sono
12th May 2010, 04:46 AM
Lately over the past few months I have been sensing a "barrier" to interacting on any forums, for no reason I can think of, it's as if I can't bring myself to respond even where I would really like to, & even typing this (& another post I made today) were herculean tasks - I feel nausea, weakness & mental fog as soon as I try to participate, particularly in more serious topics. . does anyone else experience this?

Palehorse Redivivus
12th May 2010, 05:34 AM
I've experienced very similar. I call it "manufactured aversion" as for me it has most often manifested as a form of negative interference. It usually comes about in the way you described -- suddenly finding a set of physical symptoms, mental fog, anxiety or similar attached to an activity I want or need to get done which has never been a problem before, which either logistically prevents taking the action or at least makes it extremely difficult until I detach that association.

There are of course other reasons why a set of aversion responses might become associated with an activity, but regardless of whether it's actual neg interference or not, the way I deal with aversions I want to get rid of is similar. Figure a way to symbolize the activity you want to perform mentally, symbolize the aversion, and with awareness actions, cut a connection between them. (You can similarly do the opposite and "manually" attach an affinity to a concept, if it's something you enjoy and want more of). Since you're already saying that you feel it's a barrier to interacting with others, I'd suggest looking to the throat chakra as possibly being where this connection has been made. Since you've already symbolized this as a "barrier," knocking down a wall via imagination / awareness actions between you and the desired outcome might be a useful exercise also, with the bonus that if there is an actual blockage or structure in there, this gives your subby the suggestion that you want it gone pronto.

sono
12th May 2010, 06:33 AM
Thank you very much, I shall do that when I get home this evening. . I actually do feel something like a hard lump of "energy" in my lower throat around where the chakra would be, now that you mention it. . . . .BTW do you think one can "catch" attachments from popping in to certain forums (just out of curiosity) where a negative energy prevails, such as on some conspiracy boards?

Korpo
12th May 2010, 11:15 AM
Hello, sono.

I don't think the problem with attachments derives primarily from where you hang around, but what you are susceptible to. That's why "purification" is important - it bit by bit removes one's susceptibility towards certain kinds of energy. Or in Robert's terminology - no core images, no attachments.

Lump in the throat could denote a certain issue within yourself, for example with speaking your mind. If the forum triggers such an issue within you the question is which energy is pushing you out, where does it come from - is it the group energy or a person in those forums. Then also what issue does it trigger within you that exposes you to this influence.

When I wonder about what you could mean with "serious topics" then I wonder if you are feeling the strong will of someone trying to influence others in such a discussion, somebody who takes the energy of that discussion and tries to push it strongly, consciously or unconsciously. I don't think it's an "outside influence," I think it always comes through one of the participiants. That's why the energy of a group can change significantly depending on who joins or leaves the group.

From my perspective the energy of these forums here has undergone massive changes over time. This influence how people feel when they start to interact with the site and their basic mood when reacting to others. It's a kind of atmosphere, like a place can have a certain feel to it, too.

Take care,
Oliver

niki123
12th May 2010, 12:27 PM
Hmm,I've managed to respond to posts a few times but have had my response vanish as in the Internet Explorer giving me a page not found when I pressed the submit button and retyping it would have taken too long.Blah! :?

Alienor
12th May 2010, 05:09 PM
do you think one can "catch" attachments from popping in to certain forums (just out of curiosity) where a negative energy prevails, such as on some conspiracy boards?

Yes, and not only from where negative energy prevails. Reading a post is very similar to having a conversation with someone. By reading you direct your attention and through that a link is created. Energy beings can sense your attention and follow the link.
Therefore I do not even start reading in some forums anymore.

Palehorse Redivivus
12th May 2010, 05:27 PM
Thank you very much, I shall do that when I get home this evening. . I actually do feel something like a hard lump of "energy" in my lower throat around where the chakra would be, now that you mention it. . . . .BTW do you think one can "catch" attachments from popping in to certain forums (just out of curiosity) where a negative energy prevails, such as on some conspiracy boards?

Yeah, definitely possible. An online forum can be energetically not much different from being in a room with all the same people, with the added "bonus" that people will say and do things when they think they're anonymous that they wouldn't otherwise (and IMO the energetic interaction reflects this also). As has been said I find forums to have their own sort of "atmosphere" much like a physical location, and not all of them healthy. Forums can also have thoughtforms and other things attached. I would think it's possible that if you pop into a forum and your vibe is different from the pervading one being maintained by all the regulars, and there's "stuff" there that picks up on this in a "fresh meat" sorta way, then you might pick up something. If you think you might have, a cord cutting probably wouldn't hurt.

sono
13th May 2010, 07:49 AM
Thanks to everyone who so kindly provided support & food for thought! 8)