PDA

View Full Version : astral injection? Copied from 'Ask RB'

Mica
13th May 2010, 06:04 AM
Hello Robert

I am a beginning student in Chinese medicine, and I feel that it is very important for me to develop a deep understanding of the body's etheric anatomy and physiology and its relation to the physical anatomy and physiology, and their relationship to mind and consciousness, so that I may better diagnose and treat my future patients. I also feel a deep desire to do this, to develop a profound knowledge of the microcosmic Temple of the body.

I have always been very interested in astral projection, and have always desired to be able to develop the ability. I've only been able to experience (and remember) it once. But in my study of the body as it is perceived through the lens of Chinese medicine and Taoism, I've begun to wonder if it might be possible to explore the etheric dimensions of the body, and the energy and qualities of the anatomy on an astral level in the same way one can travel to other worlds on the astral. In other words, is it possible to astral project into the body in order to learn about the body? I imagine traveling through the meridians and exploring the organs and the energy points and chakras and communicating with the myriad of "intelligences" that are responsible for all the body's growth and functioning. The latter I perceive as a form of communing with the morphogenetic blueprint of the human body, which I believe is sort of like one's own personal akashic library (as opposed to the more universal akashic library).

Anyway, I imagine that when one is experiencing an OBE and then tries to enter the etheric body, say, through a chakra, that the OBE would most likely just end. But I haven't been able to try this...yet.

What are your thoughts?

CFTraveler
13th May 2010, 03:38 PM
Hello Robert

I am a beginning student in Chinese medicine, and I feel that it is very important for me to develop a deep understanding of the body's etheric anatomy and physiology and its relation to the physical anatomy and physiology, and their relationship to mind and consciousness, so that I may better diagnose and treat my future patients. I also feel a deep desire to do this, to develop a profound knowledge of the microcosmic Temple of the body. Hi Mica. I copied your topic and put it here because I have some insights and others may also.

I have always been very interested in astral projection, and have always desired to be able to develop the ability. I've only been able to experience (and remember) it once. But in my study of the body as it is perceived through the lens of Chinese medicine and Taoism, I've begun to wonder if it might be possible to explore the etheric dimensions of the body, and the energy and qualities of the anatomy on an astral level in the same way one can travel to other worlds on the astral. Many practicioners do indeed use projection to the energy body- some projectors believe that all projection is to the energy body, and use the term 'Pathworking' to describe how certain networks correspond with what is considered the astral/astral body.

In other words, is it possible to astral project into the body in order to learn about the body? I imagine traveling through the meridians and exploring the organs and the energy points and chakras and communicating with the myriad of "intelligences" that are responsible for all the body's growth and functioning. The latter I perceive as a form of communing with the morphogenetic blueprint of the human body, which I believe is sort of like one's own personal akashic library (as opposed to the more universal akashic library). Yes, and you described it well.

Anyway, I imagine that when one is experiencing an OBE and then tries to enter the etheric body, say, through a chakra, that the OBE would most likely just end. But I haven't been able to try this...yet.

What are your thoughts? It doesn't have to end. The way to do it (or, one of the ways) is to ask to go inwards when you are having exit symtoms, and wait for a vortex or other portal to appear in front of you, instead of exiting into the RTZ.
I believe Aunt Clair does this type of projection fairly often, perhaps she can give more detail.

eyeoneblack
14th May 2010, 12:02 PM
There was a period of time, now past some years, when it appeared I could focus my Inner Eyes like a microscope. I believe I have seen the retina of my eyes in beautiful detail on many occasions. I was dosing pretty heavily on an anti-depressant during those years and experienced many hallucinations. Sadly, when I quite the drug this 'ability', or at least the more entertaining 'visions', tapered off.

I still practice focusing the Inner Eye in and out, and can report that possibly some of the textures I preceive might relate to the etheric body, the texture of a chakra maybe.

Interesting, will look forward to others' input :D

Mica
3rd June 2010, 08:41 PM
Hello CFT and eyeonblack

I like the idea of not projecting but intending to enter the etheric body during exit symptoms. I'd like to try that.

But I think once the third eye is opened properly and stays open and, as Bruce said, when you can connect to the Higher Self, viewing and exploring the etheric body like a hologram would be a lot more practical and useful.

I will wait until I have connected with my Higher Self before doing any experimentation

eyeoneblack
9th June 2010, 06:09 AM
I will wait until I have connected with my Higher Self before doing any experimentation.

No, waiting is not a good idea especially if that waiting depends on a connection with the higher self. Experimenting is your only road to the higher self. Push on like a brave soldier. :arrow:

ButterflyWoman
9th June 2010, 06:56 AM
There was a period of time, now past some years, when it appeared I could focus my Inner Eyes like a microscope.
Sometimes in projections I have "zoom" capability, like the automated zoom lens on a camera. :)