PDA

View Full Version : Negative emotions

josh437781
14th May 2010, 01:03 AM
For me the greatest cause of suffering when bothered by negative spirits has been induced negative emotions. Often anxiety, guilt and anger have caused me to be not able to do the things I enjoy, and have prevented me from focusing on many things that have been easy for me in the past. On and off for about two years I've dealt with the bad emotions caused by many of the attacks I've had to endure but have not built up much of a tolerance for the emotions. My guardian angel also has in the past deflected much of the energy of the negative emotions, but she doesn't seem to be doing this anymore.

Before, observing the negative emotions has removed them, but now this no longer works with emotions that are not caused by my own mind; and to remove and/or reduce the intensity of the induced emotions, the use of salt on my chest has helped in the past, and so has putting a grounded peice of mesh fabric on the negative emotions; talking and being in the presense of others has helped, and so has waiting for the suffering to make me enlightened (a large thought form's hand now covers my head and blocks out joy and feelings of unity), but now nothing seems to work, and I often have to wait for the negative emotions to leave me, which is something that has often taken a while...

I'm wondering if anyone has found anything that could help me deal with the induced negative emotions, or if anyone can refer me to a forum post that talks about what I'm dealing with a lot.

CFTraveler
14th May 2010, 01:43 AM
When I am feeling negative emotions that are not my own, and I know are not because of 'buried' or suppressed emotions, St John's Wort works for me. Even though it is not well known, it has been used for centuries as a protective herb against negative entities (http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0000759.htm). Just make sure you are not on any type of blood pressure medication.

Alienor
14th May 2010, 08:19 AM
waiting for the suffering to make me enlightened.
Is that a belief you have, that suffering leads to enlightenment? And do you grave to be enlightened?

Korpo
14th May 2010, 08:29 AM
Hello, josh.

One thing you could do is pray consciously, in a focussed state, for the kind of result you want. Ask for protection, and do it regularly. Ask to be cleansed of such outer influences that you already experience. Ask for protection from future negative influences. Ask to that positive influences may still be freely exchanged. Express gratitude for the service of the angel and invite her to continue her protective and cleansing work.

I'd recommend to do this regularly, maybe every day, as this is a work that has to be kept up to be effective. It's part of "maintenance." If you feel you can contribute consciously to this work by doing energy work, experiment with that.

What I would not recommend is some kind of inflexible shielding. This is not about blocking out all exchanges of energy, and getting a shield right to be flexible can be tricky business. They may give you relief, but often people are not aware of what they all block out. In end effect what I recommend above is similar. From my point of view it is easier to ask the angel for what you actually want than trying to visualise the shield. People tend to come up with pictures that have side effects beyond protection.

Take care,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
14th May 2010, 08:58 AM
One thing I find helpful is to withdraw my energy from negative emotions. Instead of saying to myself, "I feel angry, therefore, that means I AM angry," I try to say "I feel anger. I don't care where it's coming from, I don't want to be angry. I am withdrawing my energy and my belief from this emotion." I actually visualise or imagine power or energy sort of encapsulated within the emotion or the situation (which I tend to think of as a "pattern"), and I imagine the situation deflating as the energy is withdrawn and recalled to me.

Sometimes it can take a while to really withdraw from it, but the more practice you give it, the easier it will become.

CFTraveler
14th May 2010, 02:53 PM
I do something similar- I observe myself being angry, acknowledge why the anger is there (not the circumstances, but the reaction itself), and then release it. Not so much "I'm not angry anymore", but that the anger has served it's purpose, and now it's time to move on.
Like with your method, sometimes it works faster than others.

josh437781
14th May 2010, 08:46 PM
...St John's Wort works for me. Even though it is not well known, it has been used for centuries as a protective herb against negative entities (http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0000759.htm). Just make sure you are not on any type of blood pressure medication.

Thanks for recommending that. From you, I'd like to know if the herb works as soon as it's in your system or if it works fully only after you've taken it for days, weeks or months.

Is that a belief you have, that suffering leads to enlightenment? And do you grave to be enlightened?

For me, the more I've suffered, the more I've experienced many of the things that people who say the've dissolved their egos say they often experience. Becuase of the intense joy and feelings of unity, peace, and love that often come when my crown chakra is unbocked, I'd like to be enlightened. I'm not sure what you mean by grave.

Alienor
14th May 2010, 10:22 PM
Oh, a typo, sorry - not "grave" but "crave" :oops:

Alienor
14th May 2010, 10:36 PM
the things that people who say the've dissolved their egos say they often experience.
I have no idea what that would be. I never understood why people want to dissolve their egos, what is the benefit?

Maybe you could also tell a bit more about how things did develop for you? And why do you think NEGs did start to induce those emotions about two years ago and that they did not come from your own subconscious for example. How did you get interested into enlightenment?
It is really difficult to give any advice without knowing what is actually going on.

CFTraveler
14th May 2010, 11:29 PM
...St John's Wort works for me. Even though it is not well known, it has been used for centuries as a protective herb against negative entities (http://www.stariq.com/Main/Articles/P0000759.htm). Just make sure you are not on any type of blood pressure medication.

Thanks for recommending that. From you, I'd like to know if the herb works as soon as it's in your system or if it works fully only after you've taken it for days, weeks or months.

For me it works for 3-4 hours after I've taken it. I've never taken it more than two days at a time, if that. But everyone's different.

josh437781
15th May 2010, 05:29 PM
the things that people who say the've dissolved their egos say they often experience.
I have no idea what that would be. I never understood why people want to dissolve their egos, what is the benefit?

I haven't experienced much. You'd probally get a better awnser from someone more experienced.

Maybe you could also tell a bit more about how things did develop for you? And why do you think NEGs did start to induce those emotions about two years ago and that they did not come from your own subconscious for example. How did you get interested into enlightenment?

Two years ago, the negative emotions were induced mainly to get me to give permission to the negs; now I experience the emotions because of the frustrated thoughtform's desire to make me suffer. It knows that it is going to have to die eventually, and its angry at me for wanting to get rid of it.

I know they haven't come from my unconcious or subconcious because they first responded to salt and em grounding. They also don't feel to me like my own emotions, which is because they often are experienced on parts of my body that aren't where people normally experience emotions, such as my feet, brain and back. They also occur often when the thoughtform is most upset and when I am not (I don't repress my emotions).

Two years ago, I was trying to remove evil from the world but became evil myself in the process. The negative thoughts and emotions I faught with at the time seemed to draw into my life many negative spirits, which in time caused me not to mind the evil in the world and to fear intensly the negative spirits, which seemed to attract more evil spirits.

I don't fear them much now, but am troubled by the negative emotions, do have trouble getting rid of them, and do fear the emotions thenmselves because of that. And the fear I experience seems to be drawing into my life more negative sprits.

I got interested in enlightenment after reading the Power Of Now, which was a book that I keft running into in the bookstore.