PDA

View Full Version : Do pleiadans do this things?

LuciaUruguay
17th May 2010, 11:46 PM
Hi I am new and I am doing a research about what is happening to me.

Like 4 or 5 years ago I started to see a woman disguise as me in my mind that only appeared when I was feeling extremly happy, she appeared like in a windows in my mind, like all contacts do.

Last wenesday I felt happy again and she appears, this time I asked her to show who she was because I did not believed it was part of me her. So she uncloaked and she appeared to me as a woman with blonde hair, blue light eyes wich then she told me are brown but for some reason I see them bright light blue and she said she wanted to study me. She told me her name but I could not understand it sometimes when the name is complicated I dont understand or I just forget it quickly.

On saturday this same woman show me a guy, also of her race, finally they told me they where pleiadians and that they wanted to contact me since many years ago but they did not wanted to hurt me so they left me alone.

Now this people did me a strange proposition, and I am asking here because it seems you know pleiadian well, I Dont doubt they are pleiadian I Dont feel bad about them and the lady send me energy today and it was awsome she was healing my knees or at least I felt more energy there and in all my body as well.

This pleiadians did me this proposal, they say that they want to give me a child, that I will be fertilized and then give birth to a hybrid child, with my dna and this guy dna, that doctors wont be able to detect the baby from being et because the et want this baby to believe completly he/she is human until 15-16 years old.

The objetive of this is to have someone capable of understanding both races from inside in the future they want this hybrid child to ascend with me because it is then when pleiadian want to deal with humans directly.

Personally I dont feel they are lying, I only feel a little of selfishness in them but they really want to help earth so they go ahead with their own existence.

opinions are needed

Alienor
18th May 2010, 05:52 PM
In my experience Pleiadians have their own agenda for "helping" people and mostly are manipulative. On my first contact with them, I immediately felt a "psychic attack" - they tried to impress into my mind to be open towards them and see them as "good guys". They appeared a bit surprised, that I actually did feel it as an attack, they usually do not get such resistance, it appears.

When I told them to leave me alone, they did infest my property with some kind of astral bugs/flying insectoids. They do not like such information to be spread and just while I write this came to try to convince me to leave it be.

They surely do not behave like what I understand to be "higher beings". More like some ET-Kindergarden-kids seeing the earth as an astral playground.

I would advice against allowing them to do any kind manipulation with you! You said, you felt them being selfish, I would trust this intuition you have there. I am sure they are looking for ways to gain more easily influence on humans, but I would surely not help them in that.

As you are able to communicate in your mind, I think you could profit from asking your spirit guide to reveal him/herself to you. Spirit guides are "old/experienced human souls", who have agreed to help without interfering with ones free will. As spirit guides are human, the presence should feel human - ETs and NEGs have a harder time to enact as such. Give it a try and then listen to your intuition.

LuciaUruguay
19th May 2010, 01:15 AM
Thanks alienor, I have decided not to have the child, but they wont leave me alone.

I have decided to put an end to all this, IAM TIRED of all this stuff I just want to relax and be me.

kisses tons lucia

Alienor
19th May 2010, 09:41 AM
That is a good decision, Lucia!

Now I also know why the Pleiadians got so upset yesterday.
First they tried with a psychic attack. There are on the internet some webpages, with pictures of them. When people visit the webpage, the Pleiadians get free energy. This energy they used for the attack.
A bit later, they did send a whole army of Andromedans to our home. The Andromedans do look a bit different, but they somehow belong to the same group of ETs. They got beaten back with help of a group of angels.

So it would appear, the Pleiadians did see you, Lucia, as very valuable. I think you well deserve to live your own life now the way you want to live it!!! :D

mick
24th May 2010, 12:24 AM
Interesting account and something that I have encountered before. The offering of a baby: I have met others who have seen this as some great and wondrous sign and as a recipient something very special but my view when seen it often appears to have a roll as a token, a point of contact that gives a degree of residence and interaction to such entities.
Sensing a psychic attack: I would concur that such encounters can and do flag as a psychic attack even when it is all smiles and promises. That the approach is registered as an attack is interesting and suggests that the subtle selves are not happy with the means by which such an approach is being made which is then filtering through to the conscious self. I would not rule out that in some cases this is simply clumsiness by those making such contact but coming from those professing to be on top of the game as it were would suggest to me to close the door with them on the outside. :)

As Alienor suggests, your intuition seems to be serving you well.
There is no reason perhaps to not step back and observe such entities in an objective manner and review later but keeping them independent of yourself helps to ensure that you are making your own judgements.

I would add that the description happens to fit that of the "Nordic" or "blondes", also often thought of as an alien type but there are also signs that this form is also archetypal for some servitor type activities of would be "magician" types.

Mick.

CFTraveler
24th May 2010, 01:13 PM
Interesting comment about the servitor types. I have sometimes thought about something like that but the concept hadn't quite 'cooked' in my mind.

alphadracooverlord
22nd October 2010, 02:31 PM
I've been told at least by two psychic people that pleiadeians have a false agenda trying to make them look like light beings when they are in fact dark beings. Pleiades is supposedly a very dark system. Most these pages that do channelings and the like are for me disinfo. The same can be said by many other supposed species these new age sites are advertising for.

There is a lot of disinfo going on and many entities are playing us like fools.

Neil Templar
23rd October 2010, 09:06 AM
fear

alphadracooverlord
23rd October 2010, 09:26 AM
I know a friend who has gotten attacked by these pleiadeians. Visiting some of these new age sites drains me of energy, gives bad vibes or gives some kind of psychic attack.

In the beginning I liked these new age sites but it was because I was confused. They advertised all kinds of beings from Arcturus, Pleiades, Sirius, Lyrae and Andromeda. They advertised that you could call on these beings and get healing but there was never anything good coming out of that. I felt worse and worse like I was being drained. Then I quit visiting that site and it got better.

Actually many of these systems are just the brightest spots we see in the sky with the telescope.

Neil Templar
23rd October 2010, 09:50 AM
I've been told at least by two psychic people that pleiadeians have a false agenda trying to make them look like light beings when they are in fact dark beings. Pleiades is supposedly a very dark system. Most these pages that do channelings and the like are for me disinfo. The same can be said by many other supposed species these new age sites are advertising for.

There is a lot of disinfo going on and many entities are playing us like fools.

to be honest, i think this kind of thinking is an unfortunate side effect of our limited perceptions as 'humans' in this particular incarnation.
we think like humans, without the overview necessary to understand the agenda of beings with motivations beyond those we can comprehend.
concepts like good and evil are expressions of our potentials as humans.
we can't possibly expect to understand the mind of a being who exists in a different dimension/vibrational level of reality, until we actually reach the same level.
humans have a tendency to jump to the fear reaction when faced with anything not understood.

but, when it comes down to it, there's not much we can do about any of it anyway. :roll:

Beekeeper
23rd October 2010, 11:54 AM
to be honest, i think this kind of thinking is an unfortunate side effect of our limited perceptions as 'humans' in this particular incarnation.

Our perceptions, for better or worse, are all we have as humans. Any "superior" race would understand that.

we think like humans, without the overview necessary to understand the agenda of beings with motivations beyond those we can comprehend.

Then it would be their job to make it clear to us what their agendas are and to do this in public rather than clandestine manner.

I doubt that such concepts would be limited to humans. Surely other intellectually advanced beings with any degree of free will are capable of good and evil. If their notions do not gel with ours, and presuming they're visitors to our habitat, then forcing their agendas upon us is tantamount to intergalatic/inter-dimensional imperialism.

we can't possibly expect to understand the mind of a being who exists in a different dimension/vibrational level of reality, until we actually reach the same level.

How do we know if there is no precedence? How do we know even that these beings are what they claim in regards to level of reality? Do we assume they are "vibrating higher" than us because they possess technologies we do not? If I live in the western world with all my technologies, am I vibrating higher than a person in a third world country with none?

humans have a tendency to jump to the fear reaction when faced with anything not understood.

I agree. Sometimes it is warranted; often it is not.

but, when it comes down to it, there's not much we can do about any of it anyway.

We don't know, Neil. I suspect that there is something we can do about it; I just don't know what that is exactly. I don't think it's anything to do with passive acquiescence though I suspect it does involve courage, logic, creativity, self-control and solidarity.

Neil Templar
23rd October 2010, 01:50 PM
[quote]to be honest, i think this kind of thinking is an unfortunate side effect of our limited perceptions as 'humans' in this particular incarnation.

Our perceptions, for better or worse, are all we have as humans. Any "superior" race would understand that.

Then it would be their job to make it clear to us what their agendas are and to do this in public rather than clandestine manner.

I doubt that such concepts would be limited to humans. Surely other intellectually advanced beings with any degree of free will are capable of good and evil. If their notions do not gel with ours, and presuming they're visitors to our habitat, then forcing their agendas upon us is tantamount to intergalatic/inter-dimensional imperialism.

How do we know if there is no precedence? How do we know even that these beings are what they claim in regards to level of reality? Do we assume they are "vibrating higher" than us because they possess technologies we do not? If I live in the western world with all my technologies, am I vibrating higher than a person in a third world country with none?

I agree. Sometimes it is warranted; often it is not.

but, when it comes down to it, there's not much we can do about any of it anyway.

We don't know, Neil. I suspect that there is something we can do about it; I just don't know what that is exactly. I don't think it's anything to do with passive acquiescence though I suspect it does involve courage, logic, creativity, self-control and solidarity.[/quote:1uene5rc]

indeed, indeed. we don't know.
but my point isn't that we should passively acquiesce (what a great word, acquiescence! 8) ) because we seem to have no control over/knowledge of the situation.
you're most probably right, there probably is something we can do. if indeed this reality we're enjoying is one of free-will, and all the stuff we read is true, then 'they' shouldn't be allowed to 'mess' with us if we dis-allow it.
perhaps the simple fact that the majority of humans don't even believe they have 'space Brothers and Sisters', is enough to ensure that few people take the simple step of stating to the universe that they do not wish to be 'helped along' by these or any other beings. and so, by default, they are 'allowed' to continue doing their thing...

my only point here is that i'm not gonna jump to a fear reaction because i don't understand the motives of these beings. i'll trust my intuition.

in contact with one of my own 'guides' i've learned that 'he' is from the Sirius system. do i know that his intent towards me has my own growth at it's core? nope! i do not know if that is a fact.
do i actually 'know' anything further that that which i know within this human lifetime i'm having fun with right now?
nope. unless unconsciously... :wink:
do i feel that i want to dis-include 'him' from my growth process based on my lack of actual knowledge regarding 'him' and his agenda?
nope. i like knowing that he's there. irrational? possibly. i'm allowing a foreign being to have some kind of effect on my own 'personal' journey, without any knowledge of his intent.
sounds crazy eh? but i ask this being for guidance...regularly...and i feel fine about it.
every time i ask, i receive something.
what's his agenda? no idea.

if i've been misguided, in asking for guidance, then i'll have to deal with the consequences of those actions.
i'm cool with that. we're all small players in the big game of creation. whatever happens, i'm sure it's appropriate, and will result in some learning...

CFTraveler
23rd October 2010, 05:12 PM
I'm a big believer in observation. Just that. Ok, bowing out of this conversation.
Cheers.
:D

Tutor
23rd October 2010, 05:17 PM
for everything externally, there is at first the internal origin from which is the secondary external.

how does a human register 'superiority'? riddle me that...

from whence does 'comparisons' emerge for the Human? unfurl it...

whom is the enigma of reasoning posture considerant of all plausability? answer as You answering...

Alienor
23rd October 2010, 06:59 PM
I agree with what Beekeeper wrote.

And then the native Americans took those gifts of clothes from those "higher beings coming in vessels over the big water" and they died from measles in masses. The Pleiadians are a bit more subtle, but the same principle.

When I do ask assistance from spirits, I am either aware, that they might have their own interests/agendas in mind, just as if I would ask a human, or I do ask only guides for help, who have my highest good in mind.

I have no fear of the Pleiadians, as I know how to protect myself. When people invite the Pleiadians, then that is not the best for those persons. Also when dealing with the spiritual world/astral we should use our common sense - just as we pay attention with electricity, traffic, poisons, etc.

You've quoted Neil here, Alienor. I hope you don't mind my little edit for purposes of clarity.- Beek
Yes, thank you, Beek. :D I agree with you and wanted to comment on Neil.

Beekeeper
23rd October 2010, 10:20 PM
I'm willing to concede that we may have spiritual helpers and there may be positive extraterrestrial entities. The problem is that such beings can claim to be anything from anywhere and could easily impersonate one another. We humans are a hopeful bunch and this can makes us vulnerable to exploitation, as clearly illustrated by Alienor in the above post.

Tutor
24th October 2010, 02:55 AM
i suppose that what one's will gives concession to is everybit from that gift going to 'be'. so, i certainly agree with you BeeKeeper.

tim

Beekeeper
24th October 2010, 07:03 AM
Well, Tim, if we get a say in these things after we leave this planet, I'd like very much to be Bodhisattva, so best to acknowledge the positive possibilities, I think. 8) "Hey, whadya wanna be when you grow up?" :lol:

Tutor
24th October 2010, 04:33 PM
Well, Tim, if we get a say in these things after we leave this planet, I'd like very much to be Bodhisattva, so best to acknowledge the positive possibilities, I think. 8) "Hey, whadya wanna be when you grow up?" :lol:

I am not sure. as long as I am in good human form, i will give it a go, i reckon. i rather imagine that in having had our say all along that we've missed out on the true human being. i'd like to be the human that isnt missing out from having had my wreckless say. i think

tim

Beekeeper
24th October 2010, 11:10 PM
i rather imagine that in having had our say all along that we've missed out on the true human being.

Depending on what you mean by this, I find this an interesting statement. I often wonder where humanity as a whole would be now if there weren't so much suppression based on what powerful individuals deem/deemed appropriate for people to do and know. Of course, such individuals are/were only powerful because others allowed them to be so and they did this because they lack/lacked true insight into the implications of their actions.

Tutor
25th October 2010, 04:21 PM
Yeah, that's what i meant. we've had our say, and like you said, we even chose often enough not to say when we should have. both sides of that are wreckless, imho.

i had wrote ya a longer reply there. dunno if ya had read it before i came back and deleted it.

i do carry on...i read the thread, seeing what has been said, and i write what i have not seen said. to most that seems contradictory or whatever. but, what's not being said is as important as what is being said.

it isnt really about what is real and what is not, what is true or what is false. who can argue with another's upheld reality? but one may entreat any other with the reflection of what they've not said. that is what sharing is. :wink:

tim

Beekeeper
25th October 2010, 09:42 PM
I hear ya, Tim.

alphadracooverlord
31st October 2010, 09:38 PM
I'm willing to concede that we may have spiritual helpers and there may be positive extraterrestrial entities. The problem is that such beings can claim to be anything from anywhere and could easily impersonate one another. We humans are a hopeful bunch and this can makes us vulnerable to exploitation, as clearly illustrated by Alienor in the above post.

The best way for me to identify if an entity is benevolent is if it radiates and sends unconditional love, is supportive and has a very calm atmosphere. I wouldn't fully trust an entity that has me slightly worried.

CFTraveler
1st November 2010, 12:58 AM
I always trust how I feel with an entity, regardless of what it looks like.

Ouroboros
1st November 2010, 02:22 PM
I've never met a non-corporeal entity I didn't like! Then again, I've never met a non-corporeal entity...at least not to my conscious knowledge.

I'm pretty sure if I ever do meet one though, I'll have my shields at full power and will be watching it like a hawk for any shenanigans.

Tutor
1st November 2010, 04:23 PM
I've never met a non-corporeal entity I didn't like! Then again, I've never met a non-corporeal entity...at least not to my conscious knowledge.

I'm pretty sure if I ever do meet one though, I'll have my shields at full power and will be watching it like a hawk for any shenanigans.

hmmmm...i find this to be rather misleading. maybe i missed your humor...dunno. oh lord, am i being serious? nooooooooooo, say it aint soooooooo!

tim

Ouroboros
1st November 2010, 05:10 PM

hmmmm...i find this to be rather misleading. maybe i missed your humor...dunno. oh lord, am i being serious? nooooooooooo, say it aint soooooooo!

tim

No intent to mislead! Maybe you missed my humor, or perhaps my humor missed the mark. In any case, I was attempting to humorously convey that I have no experience with spirit beings, but if I ever meet one I will be extremely guarded and cautious in any interactions I may have with it.

Tutor
1st November 2010, 05:44 PM
lol...i know. and i was workin hard not to take it seriously...oh no.

:roll: