PDA

View Full Version : Stepping in from Canberra Australia

shimmer
20th May 2010, 03:55 AM
Hi who ever happens
Robert, Marina, and Vivien
Would really like to meet some like minded travellers or attempting travellers in the region.
I have had a few close calls with OBE success but just keep falling shy. I have been working on it for a very long time. Not giving up though. It will happen.
Love and Light
Shimmer

eyeoneblack
20th May 2010, 05:53 AM
Would really like to meet some like minded travellers or attempting travellers in the region.

Well, I'm from the opposite side of the world, NW hemisphere, but if you're interested in travel, we're all neighbors here :D

But I can promise you this, you've taken a step in the right direction; hang around, get acquainted, glad you're here.

Eye

eyeoneblack
20th May 2010, 06:08 AM
Sorry moderators :? what was I thinking? I'll defer to you for further welcomings. :oops:

I just get excited at new recruits :D

My enthusiasm exceeds my limitations....

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2010, 07:07 AM
Sorry moderators :? what was I thinking? I'll defer to you for further welcomings. :oops:
No, no! Please, feel free to talk to anyone you want! :) Usually it's the mods who do it because other members are a bit shy. But please, if you want to meet and greet, do it! :)

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2010, 07:12 AM
G'day, shimmer. I'm just down in Melbourne, and another of the mods is in NSW, and Robert, of course, is in WA, plus a number of members are from Oz, as well (and I think there's a Kiwi about the place, but I can't rightly recall).

But, really, physical location doesn't mean much when it comes to OBE. ;)

Welcome, at any rate. :)

shimmer
25th May 2010, 02:16 AM
Caterpillar woman, your Alice quote is definately a connection reflection. Cool.

Beekeeper
25th May 2010, 10:27 AM
Welcome Shimmer. :D

Ouroboros
25th May 2010, 06:37 PM
Welcome to the forums!