PDA

View Full Version : discussing not always good

Alaskans
20th May 2010, 10:14 AM
I think this should be under energy work, since it is about energy.
Some will say "Nuh uh!" I say " :P " to you. But this is why we are eventually told to shut it. (except a few) It has logical dynamics but I am too lazy to form them.

When the experience is more important to us than the knowledge we should not talk about it publicly or we will give the experience to all who hear, leaving us nothing usefull but the knowledge.

When we want to be rid of the energy of a traumatic experience we talk about it.

If you meet God, keep it to yourself.

Alienor
20th May 2010, 10:53 AM
When we want to be rid of the energy of a traumatic experience we talk about it.
But what does actually happen, obviously the energy does not just vanish, nor gets spread over other people. By talking over traumas, in my understanding, one does accept the learning experience and integrate the emotions. So you do not get rid of the energy, but you actually integrate it and make good use of it. :D

So likewise, by talking about experiences you do not loose them nor their energy. I did share for example lots of my happy experiences with sad souls, so they could see, that life can also be fun. Still I feel all the happy energy available to me and those souls did also gain enough happy energy to be able to give the "living experience" another try.

There is that saying: Shared pain is half the pain, shared joy is double the joy. 8) So I would say, give sharing your happy moments with others a try. :D

CFTraveler
20th May 2010, 01:39 PM
I concur with what Alienor said.

When the experience is more important to us than the knowledge we should not talk about it publicly or we will give the experience to all who hear, leaving us nothing usefull but the knowledge. "Give and you shall receive". Why would you just want to receive and not to give, if it's for you to do?
Oh boy, Tim, I sounded like you.

Korpo
20th May 2010, 01:53 PM
CF,

:lol:

Oliver

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2010, 02:49 PM
By talking over traumas, in my understanding, one does accept the learning experience and integrate the emotions. So you do not get rid of the energy, but you actually integrate it and make good use of it.
Got to agree with that one, for sure.

Palehorse Redivivus
20th May 2010, 06:13 PM
When the experience is more important to us than the knowledge we should not talk about it publicly or we will give the experience to all who hear, leaving us nothing usefull but the knowledge.

Good topic; I've wrestled with this one myself -- how much to tell, and what are the ramifications?

I actually have come to disagree with this in principle.

I do keep a lot of specific experiences to myself that seemed to be "for me" in that it was something I needed at a specific time, but unless I run across someone in an analogous situation, or feel that there's something less talked about that would benefit others on a wider scale, I don't tend to talk about many of those. I do also have a tendency to want to share really "out there" experiences with somebody though, and usually don't see any harm in it as long as I have someone around who's receptive to these things. Sometimes I'll also "vent" in an "OMG YOU GUYZ" sorta way on this very forum. :oops: :P

What I strongly suspect is that the lingering taboo about "letting on too much" and "forbidden knowledge", is a throwback to a time when saying too much to the wrong people about what you were into, or experiencing, was a serious liability to one's well being. Much less of a factor now in most places in the west, but I think a lot of us do still carry the baggage on some level, and thus we might hesitate even when there's no real practical reason.

In general though I think that themes of "talking to god," negative interference and others should be more widely and freely discussed, so more people will be able to experience the former for themselves, and gain the tools to recognize and address the latter more productively. Connecting with the divine should not be this hallowed achievement of special mystical people that we put on a pedestal and assign status to (even by feeling the need to keep it secret) -- it should be accessible to anyone who wants it, and IMO we're at a point in history where that can happen with little liability on an individual or collective level.

Korpo
20th May 2010, 07:56 PM
Word! 8)

Oliver

Tutor
21st May 2010, 02:12 PM
I think this should be under energy work, since it is about energy.
Some will say "Nuh uh!" I say " :P " to you. But this is why we are eventually told to shut it. (except a few) It has logical dynamics but I am too lazy to form them.

Hey Bro,

"If you meet God, keep it to yourself." that's quite a riddle right there...Kudos to Ya.

in the spirit of "keeping one's brother" or any gendered human kind/kin for that matter, your riddle pans out. for who among us is not god met?

but, I am not sure if you mean it as such.

truly though, to have "met god" is the end of the possessive judgemental "your self", in the re-cognition and re-membrance of freely being the true self ever meeting god in the moment.

freely being is free through having freed all in it, where one cannot but give god to god, in that all is of god, even as one remains in a superficial seeming world of many in non-recognition and non-remembrance, that world is truly in god.

it is a kinda "wink" thang, wherein the proverbial 'trickster' in you has no sway pulled over the cleared naked eyes.

our first trauma was birth bro, swept from the womb into a world outlying. secondly was being torn from our mother's nurturing breast...etc. life is filled with traumas, especially for the child.

then there are shifts in maturity, all being quite traumatic, as deaths of one way opening to another way.

if anything or anyone is to grow, or consistently mature, then traumas are to be expected, for they flush the otherwise immovable comfort, as would rain fill the stream to flush the stagnating effects of pooling water's properties.

when one lays sleeping the blood pools, bed ridden one developes bed sores. thus, we awaken in the niche of time, we rise up and begin again in the renewal of movement.

many would confuse a worded statement such as "still waters" to mean waters not moving. but, in that we would distill the impurities from a liquid we might see that "still waters" are waters of purity, in that movement continously flushes the impurities out and away.

thus, to have met god is to continuously "still' the moment, or to distill the perception as to have sight of very god all about you in everything and everyone, this despite the apparent superficiality of it. all life is sacred

this is what Jesus meant in the exclamation of "Peace be still". if peace is left to itself as if it alone might deliver your possessed peace, then impurities overtake the unmoved you in it.

Peter has to step out beyond the false evidence appearing real, because this false evidence is not 'reality' and it is merely the easily judged superficiality. the reality is YOU, the sentient being freely being, free to discern deeper in, where distillation of properties is unceasing.

wow, i am having a hell of time trying to put that into a better prespective of understanding.

point is, you have to with true sight continuously 'still' the moment, else everything and everyone is lost as your true sight is lost, and 'it' remains as a superficiality filled with those apparent impurities.

i mean, you'd hate to be summed up merely on superficial appearances, wouldn't you?

therefore, give to, that you remain in that which gives to you. peace/god

in the superficiality where our self works its way out, no one is above scrutiny where scrutinizing eyes would see. absolutely no one, even one who with true sight would see the reality, for they too remain so to be innumerably superficially seen.

this dictates then, being in the moment, where god through you meets god in all.

the greatest good is delivered in the greatest bad. just like a newborn child is by that birth given to the outlying world. beget - to cause, begotten - to, from cause, be

be-cause. this happens (has come to be) because of that. that = effects

so, as it is, it is always and in all ways, exactly as any one would artistically color it.

that thou art

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8pAYLJa6do

Alaskans
21st May 2010, 08:54 PM
Feels good to discuss this.
Of course most of you who post often will disagree. It is the silent ones who agree, afterall.

The problem is the many different reactions people have to our experiences. Thier beliefs and feelings about hearing it effects us, we are one afterall. Some of thier beliefs are helpfull to us, some are destructive to us. Arent we potentially able to turn the world upside down with faith? How easily then could a fragile experience be broken and shuffled energeticly by showing it to a thousand people?

I know we could discuss long and hard on that. I apologise for moving on but I wont wait, since I am not commiting to posting later.

There is something else, I'm afraid it is very contraversial and you wont like it. I've been meditating all night and have noticed many many connections to people, though each is good on thier own, together they are causing me nothing but chaos and confusion mentally and energeticly.

Last year I aquired a spirit guide, Mathew, he said he would teach me if I like. I agreed, he was the most amazing teacher I have had in my life by far. I was so excited I wanted to do more so I open up Zhaun Falun and read a page, Mathew says "I am leaving" and I never felt him again. He left because I read something from another pool when I was already being taught.
Li Hongzhou warns about letting in understandings from other beliefs before finishing cultivating in his, though after is fine.
Read what jesus says mathew 14-16 about combining beliefs and teaching his disciples, he says the same.

All this discussing isnt pointless because there is a certain pool or path discussed and shared within this forum, of course Robert is a large part of it. Others are on the outskirts and just cause trouble by speaking (like me). I dont fully understand it, but the masters do.

CFTraveler
21st May 2010, 10:11 PM
I couldn't find that reference in Matthew 14 (just mostly about John the Baptist)- could you give me some verses?

Palehorse Redivivus
21st May 2010, 11:27 PM
How easily then could a fragile experience be broken and shuffled energeticly by showing it to a thousand people?

I'd ask (semi-rhetorically) how could an experience be considered fragile?

Last year I aquired a spirit guide, Mathew, he said he would teach me if I like. I agreed, he was the most amazing teacher I have had in my life by far. I was so excited I wanted to do more so I open up Zhaun Falun and read a page, Mathew says "I am leaving" and I never felt him again. He left because I read something from another pool when I was already being taught.
Li Hongzhou warns about letting in understandings from other beliefs before finishing cultivating in his, though after is fine.

I would honestly be wary of any teacher who says this (or any nonphysical teacher who discourages entertaining outside information) What this would say to me is that they want their ideas to become your center; the basis by which you measure everything else. IMO a "package" of communicated teachings are not ideal for this purpose, because 1. they're not entirely from you, and 2. they don't tend to be very adaptable over time and changing conditions. (Taking from a variety of sources what resonates is at least more adaptable, though I still wouldn't necessarily recommend taking any body of information other than your own "knowns" and making it your center).

All this discussing isnt pointless because there is a certain pool or path discussed and shared within this forum, of course Robert is a large part of it. Others are on the outskirts and just cause trouble by speaking (like me). I dont fully understand it, but the masters do.

Eh, I don't really think of it that way. The reality is that yeah, any time you get a group of people who has been together for a decent amount of time (as some of us have), there will develop a "status quo" in some form or another. Things would get very stagnant though if we didn't have new people, energy, ideas, different paradigms and whatnot to "stir the pot" in a positive way. As Korpo said elsewhere, the "flavor" of this forum has shifted majorly more than once, and I think they've all been good (or at least "not bad, just different"); in any case it seems to have a better balance of adaptability and continuing relevance than most I've seen.

Tutor
22nd May 2010, 02:41 PM
Of course most of you who post often will disagree. It is the silent ones who agree, afterall.

The problem is the many different reactions people have to our experiences. Thier beliefs and feelings about hearing it effects us, we are one afterall. Some of thier beliefs are helpfull to us, some are destructive to us. Arent we potentially able to turn the world upside down with faith? How easily then could a fragile experience be broken and shuffled energeticly by showing it to a thousand people?

I know we could discuss long and hard on that. I apologise for moving on but I wont wait, since I am not commiting to posting later.

do differing viewpoints disagree?

this world that you speak of as being turned upside down by faith, you must realize is only the world which you perceive in and of yourself, and the same goes for your personal sense of fragility.

i think this line sums up your overall disaray of personal thoughts, "..., since I am not commiting to....".

something i learned a long time ago, myself being quite the non-commital bull ♥♥♥♥ter back in the day, "you can't bull ♥♥♥♥ a bull ♥♥♥♥ter".

There is something else, I'm afraid it is very contraversial and you wont like it. I've been meditating all night and have noticed many many connections to people, though each is good on thier own, together they are causing me nothing but chaos and confusion mentally and energeticly.

Read what jesus says mathew 14-16 about combining beliefs and teaching his disciples, he says the same.

wow. i think that if i replyed to that last bit as i'd wish to, that CFT would probably have to (again) spank me with the forum rules.

i feel like the whole feel of what you've written wants attention, but then when it gets attention the attention is blamed and then spurned, as if what is yours alone to feel and deal with is what needs to be commited to, but instead it is haphazardly poured out to folks that you know really do care and really wish to write something that's gonna help, but the moment they do, bam!, they get what you won't give to yourself.

i feel like that is kinda disrespectful, not in an offensive way as to hurt someone else, but in a way that hurts yourself. and by that, i feel like, dang...should i respond or not, if what i write is gonna be turned inward against yourself having been taken far and away from its original intent.

gettin jerked around is no picnic, but i think all respondents to this thread are pretty mature folk, and realize what they are reading. folks that care about others who ache just as they have ached at some given time of self-non-acceptance.

such is growth. truly "the masters" which you refer to, if it were myself, they'd have one hell of a brawl to contend with if it were "I" they thought to be in overriding understanding of. they'd be bruised, broken, bashed, beaten, busted, basted, battered, and a whole 'host' of other B words when i got done with em, and then they could crawl up out of it to not return and obstruct myself ever again.

and then i'd level their schooled mountain of self-entrapping bs...finito.

perhaps after all of that i'd listen within that silence where my own voice might speak and be heard saying, "I hurt bad inside and I need to feel this agonizing toxic pain on its way out so that I may be me with my voice feeling to say what I alone need to say".

hurt takes many forms when it is not given a way out...is all i am saying.

be good to and for you first Alaskans, and your personal fear of inner controversy will evaporate.

you are a beautiful frail, vulnerable and human person that folks would love to freely care about, but only you alone can free folks up to care about you.

agreeable discussion is always good even if we agree to disagree. controversial arguing leads everyone in it nowhere.

tim

CFTraveler
22nd May 2010, 04:08 PM
I think you expressed it pretty well, Tim.
I had the same initial reaction, but tried to rein it in, 'cause then I'd have to spank myself.

Tutor
22nd May 2010, 04:11 PM
I think you expressed it pretty well, Tim.
I had the same initial reaction, but tried to rein it in, 'cause then I'd have to spank myself.

hmmm...we'd like to see that if it happens :mrgreen: .

CFTraveler
22nd May 2010, 04:26 PM
I knew someone'd say something like that but I never thought It'd be you, Tim.
Naughty naughty.

Korpo
23rd May 2010, 08:56 AM
Hello, Alaskans.

Surely you jest? ;) Silence could mean agreement, disagreement, and most likely - indifference.

A hissy fit sounds like a strange reaction for an evolved teacher, as does the idea of leaving forever because he disagrees with something you believe in now. A higher teacher will always try to expand your understanding, lead you from where you are now.

It also begs the question - why?

That's also something that sounds strange to me.

All this discussing isnt pointless because there is a certain pool or path discussed and shared within this forum, of course Robert is a large part of it.

Maybe you could replace your assumption about what people believe in your opinion with actually trying to find out where they come from, maybe psychically. You would see that Robert's ideas have been influential, but not central to some of the people coming here. It is a very strong generalisation, I'd say, if I look at it from what I know about some of the people here.

Others are on the outskirts and just cause trouble by speaking (like me). I dont fully understand it, but the masters do.

Just because you have two or three beliefs - and this is not the first time you express this one - that other people simply disagree with, doesn't mark you as "outside." It's a very arbitrary distinction you bring up now which might not feel as true tomorrow, except if you cling to the idea. I'm at least certain that my picture of you is changing over time, gaining facets.

And, OMG, Timmy! The post you made made perfect sense to me! :shock: :D

Be well,
Oliver

ButterflyWoman
23rd May 2010, 12:13 PM
Silence could mean agreement, disagreement, and most likely - indifference.
For me, the last one. This topic is completely uninteresting to me. I only check in because I'm a mod and we keep an eye on things. I have zero interest in the topic, however, and no energy to expend on discussing it one way or the other, and no particular opinion that I feel any need to express.

Thought I'd better say that in case someone thought that because I hadn't posted I must agree. I don't. Nor do I disagree. I am entirely indifferent.

ButterflyWoman
30th May 2010, 04:07 PM
Despite the fact that I don't have much interest in discussing this topic, I did come across a post that I thought was appropriate food for thought:

http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/enlight ... lizations/ (http://www.youaretrulyloved.com/enlightenment/the-importance-of-realizations/)

Alaskans
31st May 2010, 02:33 AM
Kitty didnt think I should post what I wrote. I did respond Tim, and it was really poetic, quite cool.
I am gratefull that my friends, people I look up to, define me. I barely exist right now.
I seem to be suddenly listless.

Im sorry CF for making you search for what wasnt there, it was mat 9:14
"how is it that we and the pharosies fast but you and your disciples do not?"
jesus answered,"how can the guests of the bridegroom mourn while he is with them? the time will come when the bridegroom will be taken from them; then they shall fast"
"no one sews a patch of unshrunk cloth on an old garment, for the patch will pull away from the garment, making the tear worse. neither do men pour new wine in old wineskins. if they do the skin will burst, the wine will run out, and the wineskin will be ruined. no they pour new wine into new wineskins and both are preserved."

This could explain it all:
"Another thing I’ve repeatedly noticed is that when the clarity of expanded awareness quickly moves into mind to be verbalized, the experience of the expansion itself is often diminished. In my attempt to immediately give what I have before it settles in and stabilizes, I myself actually lose it. Wait a minute… The intent was never for me to have less in the name of you having more, but that’s what continues to happen. I sacrifice my own experience in the name of hopefully helping you have yours. Something is definitely off here, you know?

It’s like.. imagine for a moment if you were to sit down and eat your favorite meal, something monumentally delicious. Now instead of sitting down and deeply savoring the experience by staying in the world of direct sensory experience, you instead go into your mind and start describing the taste, the feeling, the texture. You then move from having the experience of tasting to the experience of describing what it’s like to have the experience of tasting. The two are WORLDS apart. When you start experiencing your thoughts, you’re no longer feeling life as it is. You’re experiencing your thoughts about the world. You’re not feeling. You’re thinking."

SlashRick
31st May 2010, 02:56 AM
this would be why i have been soo quiet lately.
no. i didnt meet god.
but the things i have been experiencing, co-creating, and the changes i have been going thru, appear to be somewhat outside of the lines of what i had ever thought possible.

i would have to classify many of these experiences as nearly indescribable.

yet, as i try to understand them, more and more, i realize that,
it's all about perspective...
i.e. is the table real?
or is the table only a thought form?

when i see the table as real, i also see everything around me as real.
when i see the table as nothing more than a thought form, then the rest of everything around me is also just a thought form, and is easily 'altered' to suit my intent.

which, even though, i am very careful with my intent, still sometimes leaves me thinking,,,

WOW, /rick, are you really sure you are ready for what you are creating?

love and light.

/rick

Ouroboros
31st May 2010, 12:19 PM
I'm so glad I can't consciously create like that right now.

That kind of power would be dangerous in my hands. :P

Tutor
31st May 2010, 03:16 PM
Hi Rickie,

so good to hear from you. I have been thinking of you since your last post, fretting i guess about how you are doing.

rest assured bro, that the road rising up to meet you is yours to respond to, otherwise you preceding it wouldnt have created its refined curves. curves are a wondrous sight to behold.

timmie :wink:

Tutor
31st May 2010, 03:43 PM
too over the top i reckon. :oops:

Alienor
31st May 2010, 04:19 PM
i.e. is the table real?

What makes you believe, that a thought form is not real? 8)

Tutor
31st May 2010, 04:47 PM
i.e. is the table real?

What makes you believe, that a thought form is not real? 8)

'real' is like a leaf, on the smooth side is would seem as such, turned over it would prove the life of the smooth side. thoughts are 'real' just as is the smooth side of the leaf. though, it is the life proving side which from would present this smoother side of 'real' to face the light of worldy day.

life real from the mask, and real from that which livingly dwells within behind the mask.

Rick's use of 'real' pertains to the effects of life beyond the mask, while he the living agent behind the mask ponders the true origin which is causally real.

is the table real? yeah, it is as real as one is within to see it so. so rick is as the utility postulating how real is this table in relation to how real am "I".

cool place to be, disentangling the true self from the false presumptions that would from be the life assumed.

rick does not care for a life filled with assumptions of recycling hurt, therefore from him he reckons on balancing the living real within to a real life with him in it. this can be terrifying at times as the beingness bends the mind into surrendered fashion from which the life reflects the real living agent utilizing the mind in its true import at his disposal alone.

rick is laboriously birthing rick through the confusing miasma of thoughts of it. like a father worrying over the mother birthing their child. it is scary as hell and at the same time elating beyond words. two polarized contractioning senses of reality compressing to an epic-center in the same momentous occasion.

happy birthday rick!

SlashRick
31st May 2010, 05:00 PM
yeah, what he ^^^ said!

YAY Timmie!

time to go play!

sun
water
splashing
giggling like an 8 year old in a sprinkler!

love and light
/rick

Tutor
31st May 2010, 05:07 PM
RICK!!!

hey bro, i'm in the waiting room praying for you bro!!!

you 'am' a beautiful baby bro!!!

but dont expect me to change any nasty diapers... :wink:

missed ya,

tim

Alaskans
1st June 2010, 10:48 PM
Thats great rick. I want to be familiar in that state, I need to focus on righeousness omw there. 'White wizard' is the only way I will ever be able to live.
When blessings and curses happen at the slightest thought manifesters should be accepting of whatever happens.. at least the blessings greatly outnumber the curses. (perhaps not your problem?)
What you mentioned is an example of what were discussing. The line:"when i see the table as nothing more than a thought form, then the rest of everything around me is also just a thought form, and is easily 'altered' to suit my intent" is not helpfull to anyone including yourself, what is helpfull is your experience and knowing. My earlier concern about sharing is explained. When I discuss something like that, I switch to the description of the experience, the description is nothing, useless. Well.. you already know- "this would be why i have been soo quiet lately."

All this discussing isnt pointless because there is a certain pool or path discussed and shared within this forum, of course Robert is a large part of it.

Maybe you could replace your assumption about what people believe in your opinion with actually trying to find out where they come from, maybe psychically. You would see that Robert's ideas have been influential, but not central to some of the people coming here. It is a very strong generalisation, I'd say, if I look at it from what I know about some of the people here.
Actually, I did just that before I made the comment, I didnt report it exactly as I psychicly saw it because I didnt want to cause trouble with the social front people maintain.

just dont expect me to change any nasty diapers
I would name off all who have displayed such immesurable compassion in thier diaper changing, but I know I would miss a few people.
I'm really sorry for my poopy diapers. I promise its just a phase, I'll give back. When I dont help people every day I become depressed. I know doing nice things is just to prove to my ego that I am good, but lack of compassionate acts hurts never-the-less.
It reminds me of why I started the whole cultivating of self in the first place; to pluck fruit from my branches to feed the souls of those around me. I feel I want to withdraw from people because the fruit is not in season and they are bitter. Dont tell me it is sweet, I can not hear such reasurances even though I want to. But I promise there will be a bountifull harvest I will be joyfully sharing.