PDA

View Full Version : Hello forum and thank you CaterpillarWoman

reiwilliams
20th May 2010, 04:48 PM
Hi there!

I visited this forum years ago after reading one of Robert Bruce's books (Energy Work). I'm back because I noticed that my friend CaterpillarWoman shared here the process I developed with my spirit guides to release unwanted beliefs. Brilliant that folks are finding it helpful! CaterpillarWoman, thank you for sharing it :)

Let's see, my interests are around healing, intuition, Ascension, being our truest selves, spirit guides, channeling, and more. I'm also familiar with some shamanic practices, as well as shamanic crises and spiritual emergencies. It's about the love, though, the things I'm interested in. I love the greater sense of connection I've come to through my own healing path, and I enjoy talking about these topics with others.

ButterflyWoman
20th May 2010, 04:50 PM
YAY! So glad to see you here! Welcome! :)

This is some sort of manifestation. I was thinking of inviting you to come and hang around here, but wasn't sure if you'd be interested and I didn't want to be presumptuous. And yet, here you are. How good is that?

reiwilliams
20th May 2010, 04:53 PM
Thank you! Glad to be here my dear!

Alienor
20th May 2010, 06:49 PM
Welcome!

As your book is so refreshingly short without all the blabla one often encounters from other people, I already managed to read it. I really like what you write and believe it works. Raphael even came by to say, he thinks your method would work for me also. :idea:

And as you now showed up here, I got the opportunity to ask you two questions, that I got. I do not quite understand what the unconscious self is. And then I wondered about you saying about yourself, to be an ascended master - what does that mean to you? As I thought ascended masters are usually called those souls that decided to not reincarnate but ascend instead and assist humankind from the "other side".

reiwilliams
20th May 2010, 07:07 PM
Yay, I am thrilled that you've been working with it, and glad Raphael stopped by too!

As for your questions. Unconscious self is all of us which exists under the surface - it is our connection to the Oneness, and is where we tap into our collective, universal ability to be psychic. It has many layers, and sometimes there are layers created there which can interfere with the "perks" of being synced up with our unconscious self. For example, people suppressing their emotions create a layer of feelings there, between the conscious level and the infinite potential. As far as I can tell, the easiest way to deal with that is to let the stuff come to the surface, acknowledge it, listen to the messages that might be quite dated by now. The beings of light I've been working with have not yet provided anything that would mean we don't have to let ourselves experience those layers. So far they just talk about the value of letting those things we pushed down come back up. Often those feelings contain information that the core self ("soul") has asked to experience, perhaps that's why they don't provide any workarounds.

But basically our unconscious self is all our energy that doesn't fit into the surface level. It is our connection to all other aspects of Self, as well. Sort of a Jungian psychology framework but Jung's ideas sync up with what my spirit guides talk about too. Well, not all of them, but the stuff about shadow work - making the unconscious conscious - fits what they advise. Oh, and turns out someone on that other forum mentioned one of his "teachers" who also talks about making the unconscious conscious. It's our source of infinite potential - and we access more of it as we let ourselves experience anything we pushed down into that level.

Am I making sense?

As for your other question, an Ascended Master can be one who does not incarnate. But it can also be what you become when you reach a certain level of consciousness, it's possible that it happens during an incarnation. Most of the Ascended Masters, the name we know them by, is the incarnation they had where they reached that level. I didn't start out at that level, I grew into it. But I also don't have the requirement to incarnate anymore - or maybe I only incarnate when there are significant things going on, I mean, this is only my third lifetime on earth and it is my first lifetime where earth was 3D when I came here. Earth was 5D the other two times.

So anyway, Ascended Master, Enlightenment, fifth-dimensional, Christ Consciousness, these all point to a level of consciousness or a vibration. It's possible to achieve that while you still have a physical form. In my case, I'm also assisting from the other side - I do a lot behind the scenes too, sometimes I notice shifts in my energy when more of me is here or more of me goes there. I choose to stay and see what I can do, learn, experience while I'm here - at the same time that I'm sometimes being called to intergalactic meetings as a Pleiadian. And when I finish up this incarnation I don't have to come back. Maybe some of this is from being a starseed, I dunno.

Also sometimes folks use these terms in different ways. What you describe, one who has ascended and does not incarnate, I'd probably call that either a discarnate being or a member of the Spiritual Hierarchy. But anyone can experience personal ascension, they may stay or they may take the physical form out of the picture. My sources tell me there are six individuals incarnated currently who have achieved a personal level Ascension but are still in physical form. Not all of these individuals would even label it that way, though. But there's sex people in physical bodies who are in alignment with Christ Consciousness.

Hope that answers your questions! And yes, I didn't want to use the ebook for marketing or fluff :) Happy to hear you have found it valuable!

Alienor
20th May 2010, 10:05 PM
Thank you for your answer!

When I did check a bit on your webpage, one of your "helpers" did pay me a polite visit - that was really nice :D

PS: And as you mentioned your connection with the Pleiadians. So far I had only made contact with the more manipulative and aggressive bunch. I always thought, that most likely it is very much like with humans, that those people who like to meddle and "colonize" just draw much more attention and then give bad name to the whole "nation".
Through you I now had the opportunity to meet a Pleiadian from the more peaceful "faction". :D

reiwilliams
20th May 2010, 11:06 PM
Alienator, that's wonderful! I did not know they visit people who check out the offers - but - others have said they felt drawn to the work in some way, so maybe it happens more than I thought. Very interesting, and I'm glad the visit was polite! As far as I can tell they are very respectful to everyone :)

I appreciate your kind words very much :) I would say there are many people who provide this type of service, and there's as much variety on this end as there is among those who would be interested in the work :) But I am glad you have a positive impression!

I agree with what you said in your P.S. too, and it's probably that way with many of the inter-dimensional groups Or, someone like Ra, in the Law of One materials he was very direct, at times I'd even say he came across a little condescending (which can also just be a side effect of how it is to be sharing info that the listener isn't used to or familiar with, I think), but the love is still there :D Definitely about the peace, and happy to provide another perspective!

Beekeeper
21st May 2010, 11:15 AM
Welcome, Reiwilliams. :D

Tutor
21st May 2010, 01:20 PM
Welcome Reiwilliams.

wow. I've cut my teeth on such writings as are yours, and those given as reference.

honestly, my tendency is to strip it down where only 'YOU' is/are, but that doesn't mean that what is stripped away is not 'real'. but, it does beg one to consider the term 'real'.

without the human, what is?

all serves to that end, yet what is human is without beginning and end. for, what is human is the means, which when in the balance, the purpose understands it's very self.

personally, I do not pay homage to beings small and great, bad and good, mortal and immortal...etc. They are as I am, or they are not at all; for it is my sentient self which through validation seen/felt that any would find their conscious presense within me.

in that I am an actualized focal point possessing an authenticated domain; self-validating, such that my given self both surveys the domain of/from that centricity and is purveyor of that which rises and sets within it, else is that which is without it by my sight alone.

that is not as an arrogant boast, but is in all of its gifted wonder, stated in humility.

I lay down in green pastures, where all about, the sodded secrets give rest beside still waters.

to be understanding of her is to cover her in secret, for her secrets are endless. one has no right to know her secrets, unless he find himself having through a claimed right raped her.

yet, my friend, she loved is lovingest of all, and from herself gives all of herself to him that would with love cover her.

though, her gifts freely given would not considered be knowns, else she be taken for granted in being fixed in his vain possessive eye.

thus, it is as it is, his endlessness is in her endless eyes, wherein his focal point would with a glance understand her virginal presence well-springing the presense et all.

she is like the wind...listing, taking names as we, humans, would loosely throw them around.

but, there is forgiveness, in that human nature names, when one might understand them self in the naming, or any name calling her.

i only say this about her, because many names small and great, bad and good, mortal and immortal...etc, would contest and/or protest against one's feel to see (sight), that she would remain yet unseen/uncovered.

again, welcome Reiwilliams

tim

reiwilliams
21st May 2010, 02:59 PM
Thanks, Beekeeper!

Tutor, your post was very inspiring to read, you have a knack for putting words together. I would also say in the end it is all Self, and the sense of separation among all the various lenses of awareness is just a game, or a way to make it more comfortable to talk to self. It's sometimes a matter of convenience.

Oh, and there is absolutely no requirement to revere any of the energy I work with. The first time I channeled a message from God/Source, I was surprised and tickled to hear Source/God saying it is here to serve us. I'm used to seeing it the other way around. To me, it is all us, and yet sometimes we can create more easily our desired experience through beliefs of this nature. But it is certainly true that we hold great power in our awareness.

Thanks for the inspiring read :)

Tutor
21st May 2010, 03:58 PM
Thanks, Beekeeper!

Tutor, your post was very inspiring to read, you have a knack for putting words together. I would also say in the end it is all Self, and the sense of separation among all the various lenses of awareness is just a game, or a way to make it more comfortable to talk to self. It's sometimes a matter of convenience.

Oh, and there is absolutely no requirement to revere any of the energy I work with. The first time I channeled a message from God/Source, I was surprised and tickled to hear Source/God saying it is here to serve us. I'm used to seeing it the other way around. To me, it is all us, and yet sometimes we can create more easily our desired experience through beliefs of this nature. But it is certainly true that we hold great power in our awareness.

Thanks for the inspiring read :)

Yes, exactly as I imagined you would reply. :D

convenience in touching others through intent, like fishing.

i see that your intent has been pleasantly turned around.

being served in its being serves.

Blessed in well-meeting you here,

tim

reiwilliams
21st May 2010, 04:06 PM
Yes, exactly as I imagined you would reply. :D

convenience in touching others through intent, like fishing.

i see that your intent has been pleasantly turned around.

being served in its being serves.

Blessed in well-meeting you here,

tim
Not sure what you mean about my intent being turned around? To me it is the All serving the All and it is not really from a hierarchy like what we conceive of in the consensus reality here. All one, all equal, all greatness :)

I have enjoyed connecting with you as well!

Tutor
21st May 2010, 05:55 PM
"The first time I channeled a message from God/Source, I was surprised and tickled to hear Source/God saying it is here to serve us. I'm used to seeing it the other way around."

:wink:

used to see v. utility given as sight

reiwilliams
21st May 2010, 06:03 PM
"The first time I channeled a message from God/Source, I was surprised and tickled to hear Source/God saying it is here to serve us. I'm used to seeing it the other way around."

:wink:

used to see v. utility given as sight
Ah, okay, gotcha! Thank you for clarifying :)

Tutor
21st May 2010, 06:26 PM
reiwilliams,

well, beyond all the words, it is my pleasure to have met with you in this welcoming thread.

i try not to take me too seriously. lord knows that if i do my wife will remind me of what a fool i am.

maybe i can talk/write, but to be sure, I am still learning to walk it.

i reckon I still have a right smart ways to go. so, if i should write something that should offend you, please kick me in the foolish chins iffn' you've a mind to.

reiwilliams
21st May 2010, 06:30 PM
reiwilliams,

well, beyond all the words, it is my pleasure to have met with you in this welcoming thread.

i try not to take me too seriously. lord knows that if i do my wife will remind me of what a fool i am.

maybe i can talk/write, but to be sure, I am still learning to walk it.

i reckon I still have a right smart ways to go. so, if i should write something that should offend you, please kick me in the foolish chins iffn' you've a mind to.
Ha! Nice to see this side of you as well. It is hard to offend me, but I certainly do tend to let people know if it happens ;) Works for me, and may we all feel some playfulness with our beingness :) I know I enjoy a dash of that m'self!

i_am_beth
25th May 2010, 02:09 AM
Hi Rei!

You sound like the Rei who used to post on DJ's Reconnection site. Am I correct? Happy to see you!

Beth

reiwilliams
25th May 2010, 02:43 PM
Hi Rei!

You sound like the Rei who used to post on DJ's Reconnection site. Am I correct? Happy to see you!

Beth
Haha!

Indeed, I am! Hello to you, and happy to see you too, Beth :) I actually thought in the last couple of days about catching up with folks in that group - so it's even more interesting that you brought it up! Nice to hear from you :D

Ouroboros
25th May 2010, 04:13 PM
Hello Rei, welcome to the forums!

I don't believe I've read your guide, I'll have to take a look at it. It certainly sounds promising from the introduction page! :P

i_am_beth
25th May 2010, 09:47 PM
I actually thought in the last couple of days about catching up with folks in that group - so it's even more interesting that you brought it up! Nice to hear from you :D

No coincidences. Only synchronicities! : ) Blessings to you Rei!

reiwilliams
26th May 2010, 01:00 AM
I actually thought in the last couple of days about catching up with folks in that group - so it's even more interesting that you brought it up! Nice to hear from you :D

No coincidences. Only synchronicities! : ) Blessings to you Rei!
Too true ;) Blessings to you as well!