PDA

View Full Version : Plaease, I need some help. Projection questions.

LuciaUruguay
1st March 2006, 07:45 PM
Well, Hi, I red like half the treatise of astral projection. Very good articles, clear (even for a latin spanish speaker) but I have some questions, not exactly on the article but how to fix my own errors.

From what I could understood I am prejecting naturally, by this I understand: with no willing to do it, it just started some months ago when I could not slept (I have some insonmia due to anxiety and stress) but it increasses a lot when I started meditation.

Well, my questions:

1- I have lots of difficulty to close AND maintain my eyes closed, whenever I try a big force open them and I cant do anything, I just have all my psychic stuff with my eyes WIDE opened. How can I do to fix this little problem? Or is naturall in me to do it that way? Also, I only have this projections in dark places, when there is light I only have precognition, but thats another sotry.

2- No sounds or colors at all, just like a loud constant sound like a wave of the sea and similar. For example, when I have visions I cannot hear any noise, is like watching a mute TV. Most of the sounds I "think" them, I mean, I know what the person idea is if I see them, I "know" the color, I "know" the intention of the person etc, but I dont see colors or smells neither. Is frustating, at least for me...

3- I am quite sure that when I have the visions of the future I am on the Akashic records, very similar to his description, I am like watching the TV, a screen, before I see anything I can see a skull or the image of the death and then the scene, I found other symbolic things but I am still deciferings their meanings. How can I go to the past for example? or improve the quality of the images? I can see them only in black and white, no sounds, just feelings and "knoledge". Any help thanks.

4- From the desciption given by Robert I am going as far as the "mind level", yep, THAT far... could be that the case? I mean, I came to a place in wich I can see rainbows evreywhere, and some light, is awsome but then my mind starts like this "OMG, what is that? or "beutifull" and then I go back to my room, I suppose I have to increasy my energy wich currently is very low (I dont know how I got that far anyway)

5- Why I am still in my body while watching all that stuff? I mean, I am in my room, I never get out from my body but I am still go to those astral places, and the weirdest things, I can blink my eyes and still be there.... I think that I had OBE some days ago but I could not remember anything, I can be sure because I lost at least 1 hour after one of my "supposed" guides told me to follow it (I am still tring to confirm this "guides" things, but I am pretty sure that it was one of them, I only felt good with this spirit, that why I follow it..)

Well, sorry for the large post but those are my problems right now, the others can be fixed by working my chakras, concentration and anxiety. Thanks if you can help me. I really whant to OBE, or at least astral project. :)

If you dont undertand what I said, tell me, I am very bad at writing in english..

CFTraveler
1st March 2006, 10:25 PM
I put my answers in brackets, I hope it's not more confusing that way. I thought that way I could answer things one by one as you asked them.

Well, Hi, I red like half the treatise of astral projection. Very good articles, clear (even for a latin spanish speaker) but I have some questions, not exactly on the article but how to fix my own errors.

From what I could understood I am prejecting naturally, by this I understand: with no willing to do it, it just started some months ago when I could not slept (I have some insonmia due to anxiety and stress) but it increasses a lot when I started meditation.

Well, my questions:

1- I have lots of difficulty to close AND maintain my eyes closed, whenever I try a big force open them and I cant do anything, I just have all my psychic stuff with my eyes WIDE opened. How can I do to fix this little problem? Or is naturall in me to do it that way? Also, I only have this projections in dark places, when there is light I only have precognition, but thats another sotry. [quote]I think it must be natural to you- you are more talented than other people, to be able to do it, in my opinion.
2- No sounds or colors at all, just like a loud constant sound like a wave of the sea and similar. For example, when I have visions I cannot hear any noise, is like watching a mute TV. Most of the sounds I "think" them, I mean, I know what the person idea is if I see them, I "know" the color, I "know" the intention of the person etc, but I dont see colors or smells neither. Is frustating, at least for me...
The 'wave' sounds are a version of vibrations. This is normal, for those who get vibrations. Not everyone does, and if you're not OBeing, then it's normal not to hear astral noises. Now, for the 'no sounds in your visions', it could be that you are Remote Viewing or phasing, another type of projection in which you go 'inwards', or into the astral/mental planes without going Out of Body. Remote Viewing is the same as Clairvoyance (Clarividencia en espanol)
3- I am quite sure that when I have the visions of the future I am on the Akashic records, very similar to his description, I am like watching the TV, a screen, before I see anything I can see a skull or the image of the death and then the scene, I found other symbolic things but I am still deciferings their meanings. How can I go to the past for example? or improve the quality of the images? I can see them only in black and white, no sounds, just feelings and "knoledge". Any help thanks.
The only thing I know about this is when you want more clarity, asking for it should do the trick (or at least almost always.) Ask with authority and positively, like 'clarity now'.
4- From the desciption given by Robert I am going as far as the "mind level", yep, THAT far... could be that the case? I mean, I came to a place in wich I can see rainbows evreywhere, and some light, is awsome but then my mind starts like this "OMG, what is that? or "beutifull" and then I go back to my room, I suppose I have to increasy my energy wich currently is very low (I dont know how I got that far anyway).
I can't help you there- I only had a 'mystical' experience like that when I was 12 and am still waiting to have another one! :lol:
5- Why I am still in my body while watching all that stuff? I mean, I am in my room, I never get out from my body but I am still go to those astral places, and the weirdest things, I can blink my eyes and still be there.... I think that I had OBE some days ago but I could not remember anything, I can be sure because I lost at least 1 hour after one of my "supposed" guides told me to follow it (I am still tring to confirm this "guides" things, but I am pretty sure that it was one of them, I only felt good with this spirit, that why I follow it..)
Definitely sounds like clarivoyance or phasing, with a little OB. You are very talented!
Well, sorry for the large post but those are my problems right now, the others can be fixed by working my chakras, concentration and anxiety. Thanks if you can help me. I really whant to OBE, or at least astral project. :)

I think you are already projecting, just not the OB type. This is probably a matter of time, and maybe doing a lot of energy raising work, like NEW, Qi Gong or Tai Chi.If you dont undertand what I said, tell me, I am very bad at writing in english..[/quote:lhypi2vv]
Ps. I speak spanish so if you want to PM me that's cool. - CF