PDA

View Full Version : Robert's articles in Prediction Magazine

ecksemmess
23rd May 2010, 04:48 PM
Hi,

Robert mentioned that he had feature articles in two past issues of UK magazine Prediction, but doesn't remember which issues. Does anyone have any clue which issues these might have been, or even a rough idea of what era they were from? If any of you can give me info on what was covered in the articles, that would also be greatly appreciated. And of course, if anyone knows of any other magazine articles or similar by Robert, let me know! Thanks in advance.

ButterflyWoman
23rd May 2010, 05:13 PM
http://www.predictionmagazine.com/

I suggest you contact the magazine and see if they can look it up for you. :)

ecksemmess
28th May 2010, 07:19 PM
I've contacted the editor of Prediction, who was gracious enough to get back to me promptly, but was told that the only way for them to identify the issues for me would be if they went through and physically looked through every issue, so unfortunately it looks like I may be out of luck here... there's no official Prediction Magazine forum I can go and ask on, either. Any ideas anyone? Even if someone can just remember a vague guess of how many years ago the articles were published, that would be a good starting point! :D

ButterflyWoman
29th May 2010, 02:20 PM
Boy, you'd think at a place like Prediction magazine they'd have someone around with a pendulum or tarot cards or something when they needed to find something.... :P

ecksemmess
30th May 2010, 10:18 PM
LOL, so true, CaterpillarWoman :lol: