PDA

View Full Version : Negs?

star
26th May 2010, 02:20 AM
During my spiritual endeavors I have run into a few wonderful spirits and one amazing Japanease mystic/witch. Anyhow, as per visits in the noncorporeal I've come to expect feelings of energy and presences moving into my space and interacting with me. What bothers me is that I can "feel" those interactions but can't always percieve who/what is doing what. About two days ago something showed up that was inside of me for a while, moving from my chest to my throat and then I felt a sharp heaviness (I know, strange way to describe it) over my head and an acute pain. I can tell that sometimes the thoughts I have come from elsewhere, just from continous meditation and dealing with the monkey mind and the continous random thought packets it sends out.. To something strange like a sudden anxiety ridden thought and self-hurting thoughts. The energy of my current enviroment is hostile, and I expect to run into spirit-type things that want to mess with someone with open(er) energy than those who don't cultivate.

I'd like a few passive, low maintenance methods of dealing with this. Warding off such creatures and whatnot. It really is difficult to stop working in a busy office and deal with something that no one else percieves or may even believe in. I have to describe my actions to the onlooker becuase it takes me a while to settle in and feel out the situation, or to deal.

Otherwise things are good! I think it is mostly attempts to further my stress and give off that energy that "lower" beings feed on. Just speculation of course though, what do I really know about spirits, when it comes down to it? :)

CFTraveler
26th May 2010, 02:24 AM
Are you asking for something to have at work that is inconspicuous?

Tutor
26th May 2010, 03:16 PM
define hostility?

the opposite of welcome?

a thankless environment?

define gratitude?

if I am grateful do I yet need to be thanked?

this is a cycle of thoughts reigning where you have released your reins to it.

set real boundaries within this hostility instead of yet again becoming co-dependent upon spiritual protection. you are spirit being human, thus utilize your own spirited being by establishing human boundarys where hostility is not welcome and within this gratitude there is not but gratefulness for you in it.

one's energy, or lack of, dictates the allowables within one's domain relative to others.

you are the initial spiritual object which ought to be actualized at work. otherwise you inconspicuously are subjectively open to come what may.

Razzalot
29th May 2010, 08:16 AM
Hmm, tricky, the low maintainence part. You could build up psychic barriers - lesser banishing ritual of the pentegram, but thats not particularly low maintainence (although it only takes 5 minutes each time, does help at clearing out darker energies though). You could draw symbols in blue ball point pen on the chakra points most vulnerable, this disrupts neg connections, but is no panacea. Using a a negative ioniser (at work, and in your bedroom) may help keep up positive vibes, for you and those in the vicinity, is generally healthy (Wein VI-2500 seems to be one of the most powerful). A q-link may help strengthen the positive energy/mind states, generally good thing to wear also. For neg problems, I find sleeping grounded to be essential - have a pillow with silver fibres in it, hooked to earth point - probably very healthy in general too (plus silver, good antibacterial :p)- Robert Bruce says t drains negative energies, this seems possible, for me it stops me becoming possessed in dreams. Use a magnet on the specific point where you feel you may be coming under attack - see if that helps (a stack of very powerful rare earth magnets required - more power the better) - I find this very effective for getting rid of neg energy pooled in a chakra. Perhaps tape one in place if things get extreme.

If you are a seasoned meditated, then you are coming from a strong place already :). Your energy body should be strong and relatively healthy, your mind calm and clear, you wont be an easy target for negs. More energy work to strengthen chakras perhaps. Try dumping positive energy into the uncomfortable sensations, along with moving your consciousness onto that spot and filling it with positive radiance mind-state (whatever is your primary - love, joy, etc).

Tutor
29th May 2010, 03:58 PM
:|

Alienor
29th May 2010, 11:44 PM
Anyhow, as per visits in the noncorporeal I've come to expect feelings of energy and presences moving into my space and interacting with me.

If I was in your place, I would first address this one. Practice setting up boundaries, so only presences and energies which you actually invited into your space are allowed to interact with you in this way. It is very much like with corporeal people, you usually do not allow them to be all over you.

You can also practice a meditation to create a kind of shield around you and link that to a little ritual (a tiny peculiar gesture with your hand, which could be done even in your pants pockets is enough) - a ritual does not need to be something big. Just scratching your nose in a certain way, would also do, as an other example. After a while the little gesture will be enough to create the same shield as in the meditation.