PDA

View Full Version : client detox??

reiwilliams
28th May 2010, 01:19 AM
Hi everyone,

So I am still new at offering healing in some kind of professional fashion (at this point my services are donation-based, but they weren't at first - come to think of it I think I tricked myself on that, but that's for another thread). I do not get feedback from each client, as I don't want them to feel any obligation to provide it.

However, I have noticed in some cases clients will report sleeping a lot and one has ended up reporting some illness (I think that person had etheric cording she was using to draw a sense of personal power through the cording to someone else, and because she followed a suggested process to release that cording she is encouraging herself to draw from her own power again - I provided this idea but turns out she is still on the lookout for an explanation, guess she was not interested in considering what intuition offered and that's fine).

Anyway, I am just wondering if this is a common thing? For someone to go through some kind of physical shift due to an etheric one? I know healing and sleep can often go together. Oh, and in most cases where I got feedback about sleeping or some kind of "detox" experience it was after providing a soul retrieval. That makes sense to me :) (If you aren't familiar with soul retrieval, it's a shamanic practice to create a greater sense of being complete after some type of trauma - the shaman literally journeys to find the missing part of self and brings it back to the person.)

I guess I am just curious to hear how common this is - I do not think it's anything I am doing, I think it is what these folks are choosing for themselves, some kind of extra "push" offered by the newly available energy or something (and with the sleeping, perhaps a way to solidify the integration of more of their individual aspect energy).

Thoughts?

CFTraveler
28th May 2010, 01:53 AM
This may have no relation whatsoever, to your question, but I find that when I'm in any kind of transitional state I start to sleep a lot more. When I first learned to induce projection I had to take a month just to sleep- it was as if a gigantic hangover had taken over me. When I started again I started projecting a lot more and easily. Then when I started having projection "lessons" they would evolve, and at some points the experiences would change "flavor", and I again would start sleeping more, and projecting less, until I was "done". This has been happening on and off for years now, and I have learned to recognize this 'symptom' as change in my 'perceptual' vehicle (don't want to even call it energetic at this point) and to expect "something new" when I fall into it.

FWIW.

reiwilliams
28th May 2010, 03:55 AM
Thank you, CFTraveler. I do think the extra sleep becomes crucial for integration, and that syncs up with what you shared here as well. I think integration can apply to various settings, including what you described with projection as well as the process of welcoming back more of self. So, I do think there's something to that.

Still curious about the apparent detox that happens in some of these interactions. I would have to check but in some cases I end up guided to offer some distance healing so that could relate too. Anyway, thanks for sharing your own insights, I think it does relate to an aspect of the topic :)

Alienor
28th May 2010, 09:01 AM
First some of my ideas on the sleeping. As also Robert Bruce remarks somewhere in his NEW-book, one does recharge ones energy while sleeping.
What CFT writes, that after first projections, she needs lots of sleep, makes perfect sense. I think, many people overstrain their energybody in the beginning. For example when the heart-chakra starts pounding, that is at least in my experience, a sign for way too low energy available for the task. When that happens to me, I know I have done way too much work in astral.
Also any repair work or "energybody enhancements" are mostly done over night while sleeping. If one has a busy life or on a "normal workday", the energybody might only repair/reconfigure during sleeping time . (I am again talking only about my own experience here, what happens with my energybody)

Then I would like to say something to the soul retrieval. From what I did receive as information, the integration of soul shards and fragments can cause for the person quite some stress. I was told, it is not always the best to return the shards, as there is often a good reason for them being split off. The person needs to be ready for the trauma to heal. So for a healer it would be ideal to look at the individual situation of a person.

As a sidenote a bit of my idea about giving Reiki, as I think similar principles might apply in regards to the question. In my understanding Reiki is "raw energy" made available for a person, when one does give Reiki to him/her. This energy can be used in different ways and it might be used to "solve blockades" or traumas. Such healing can have a huge effect on some people, as in turning around their lifes. Yes, it might be healing, but it might anyway leave people to feel upset and unhappy for what is going on. Different Reiki-practitioners might have a different way, but usually it is agreed, that Reiki seems to have its own mind and goes where it is needed.
In any case, I consider well whom to send Reiki and always point out, that it is raw energy, which can have various results, as described above. If in doubt, I rather send Reiki to the higher self of the person or into a situation of his/her life, which I consider to be a "safe" way.

And to come back to the need of more sleep. The dissolving of blockades does also need energy, which therefore would again be helped by sleeping.

reiwilliams
28th May 2010, 03:59 PM
First some of my ideas on the sleeping. As also Robert Bruce remarks somewhere in his NEW-book, one does recharge ones energy while sleeping.
What CFT writes, that after first projections, she needs lots of sleep, makes perfect sense. I think, many people overstrain their energybody in the beginning. For example when the heart-chakra starts pounding, that is at least in my experience, a sign for way too low energy available for the task. When that happens to me, I know I have done way too much work in astral.
Also any repair work or "energybody enhancements" are mostly done over night while sleeping. If one has a busy life or on a "normal workday", the energybody might only repair/reconfigure during sleeping time . (I am again talking only about my own experience here, what happens with my energybody)

Then I would like to say something to the soul retrieval. From what I did receive as information, the integration of soul shards and fragments can cause for the person quite some stress. I was told, it is not always the best to return the shards, as there is often a good reason for them being split off. The person needs to be ready for the trauma to heal. So for a healer it would be ideal to look at the individual situation of a person.

As a sidenote a bit of my idea about giving Reiki, as I think similar principles might apply in regards to the question. In my understanding Reiki is "raw energy" made available for a person, when one does give Reiki to him/her. This energy can be used in different ways and it might be used to "solve blockades" or traumas. Such healing can have a huge effect on some people, as in turning around their lifes. Yes, it might be healing, but it might anyway leave people to feel upset and unhappy for what is going on. Different Reiki-practitioners might have a different way, but usually it is agreed, that Reiki seems to have its own mind and goes where it is needed.
In any case, I consider well whom to send Reiki and always point out, that it is raw energy, which can have various results, as described above. If in doubt, I rather send Reiki to the higher self of the person or into a situation of his/her life, which I consider to be a "safe" way.

And to come back to the need of more sleep. The dissolving of blockades does also need energy, which therefore would again be helped by sleeping.
Thanks, Alienor. I agree with what you said about soul retrieval, I encourage people to not get the service unless they feel like they can provide a warm welcome. It is not usually something they get directly after trauma, but rather after years of not feeling quite whole. I think, actually, the system is set up/attuned/aligned so the only people who actually seek the service with me are those who are ready to integrate the part(s) of self. But I agree, it can be pretty rough if the person isn't ready to give self that loving attention. I have cautioned people to realize that the part needs to feel welcomed or it may leave again (and that doesn't mean the process didn't work).

Hmm, when I facilitate healing I don't know if I'd say it's reiki. I have not gotten reiki certification, though it does keep popping up in my reality ;) It is instead... something else, not sure how to describe it but I've had access to it for a few years now. It's like I just visit the person's energy and provide what I'm guided to provide. My sense is that it can work similar to reiki, but it's a bit more targeted I think.

I also think, for the sleep issue, it could be a kind of "reboot" process, or a side effect of feeling how exhausting it was to continue distributing one's energetic resources in a way that was less aligned with full health and wholeness. In a lot of cases I know I don't realize how tiring something was until I've moved away from it, so I'm wondering if that sort of thing could be at play here as well.

But having these things happen makes me think about adding a page about it to my website. Thanks for sharing your thoughts :)