PDA

View Full Version : H there I know this is a horrible thing to be taklking about

blahblahblah
28th May 2010, 02:57 PM
Basically though if one had had their entire soul stolen, ie it became part of another how would be the best way for them to dissconnect with it?

Korpo
28th May 2010, 03:00 PM
Hello, blahblahblah.

Why would you think something like that can happen?

What do you think is your soul?

Some would say the soul is the Higher Self - the true "you." This cannot be stolen.

But you sound like you have another idea about it, so please explain what you think has happened and how you explain it.

Take care,
Oliver

Tutor
28th May 2010, 04:16 PM
the soul is the central or centric being, the you that life is of, life to either side dualistically expanding and simultaneously integrating.

as consciousness, the whole, the soul is the conscious being, while to either side of being conscious, is subconscious and supraconscious.

EMS/F, spectrally (color) the soul is the [sol/G/blue/throatchakra] amidst the full spectral array. the dark night is indigo (so black that it's blue) for that person who has crossed over in the awakened operative superconscious.

this deep blue is a vertical axial line (rod)(polarity of within to/from the without)(source potential/imagination/manisfestation) which meets the horizontal line of outlying perspective dualistically (bad/good) (staff), as does what one sees meet in the human eye at zero point where the visual flips.

this is also the rod cell, the beginning product of human body growth in the womb, from the fertilized egg.

there is no end to comparisons, as all systems redundantly follow this systemic plan.

CFTraveler
28th May 2010, 05:41 PM
Basically though if one had had their entire soul stolen, ie it became part of another how would be the best way for them to dissconnect with it? You know, every once in a while someone comes and asks this question, and I wonder what kind of religious upbringing they had.

I guess it comes down to what you think your soul is, do you think it's a part of yourself? Do you think it is something like a cloak that can be taken off and discarded?

In ancient biblical writings, the human is said to be composed of spirit, soul and body, The soul being your sense of 'I', the spirit that which gives you life, and the body that which acts as a vehicle to be in the world.

-and I have always wondered about how you separate a person this way- so I guess I'd ask you, what do you think you are, a soul inside a body, a body with a soul, or something else?
If you are not your soul, then what are you?

Just a few questions to ponder, don't feel you have to answer this.

Tutor
28th May 2010, 06:43 PM
"I" ponder how one from this unruly triumvirate becomes the whole person ruling.

i did see archangel michael with a soul under the sole of his sandal. and again i saw mother mary, babe in her arms, with a writhing snake under her soles.

but then i realized that these underfoot were merely the false contenders to the true soul which had from truth been placed underfoot. this begs one to ponder the very path that they so preciously claim as their very own unique way toward their very own personal individuated sense of paradise.

one body of, one soul/way, one spirit

hard to understand that, surrender to it, and remain to be. but trying to know it frightens anyone away, for fear of losing themself to it.

perhaps...

one weighs herein: what is picked back up in the laying it down; and what is lost in having tryed to save it.

wstein
29th May 2010, 01:34 AM
The same thing that happens when someone steals your body, otherwise known as kidnapping. I suppose it's possible to integrate it (body or soul) into another being, but it's extremely unlikely. Much more likely is that the soul is imprisoned or tethered in some way. As in any imprisonment situation, escaping depends greatly on the circumstances and the captor. If the soul is removed forcibly from a body for too long, it likely cannot return to that body. From your perspective, it's as if you died (are no longer incarnated in that form).

This seems like you are concerned about something specific (and probably far less drastic). Some more detail about your concern would allow a more specific answer.

Razzalot
30th May 2010, 07:57 PM
Interestingly, for years, I have been able to turn my focus inwards and sit in the core of my being. A consciousness perception of the soul if you like, always there, always tangible and yet me, at the same time seperate. From a dualistic mindstate seperate anyway, from non-dual it is the I Am :). I became seriously possessed some months ago, when I did, and looked inwards, this soul/core was not there. I think this is the higher self aspect of my being, which had withdrawn, just as the dark entity had moved forward. But I do not think it is possible to totally sever this link, maybe some dark magicians may choose to try and do this to themselves, but I have no idea whether it is possible. I doubt it. Soul is always present, God is always there, watching you, and soul is an aspect of God. I certainly do not think it is possible for anyone or anything to steal this from you, although dark entities can effectively integrate themselves very deeply into your being, soul/God is still there. Spiritual purification, prayer, meditation, etc - drawing closer to God, is the solution.

Tutor
30th May 2010, 09:33 PM
it is not easy to accept that this dark loathsomeness might be part and parcel to the whole self. what is not of god? what is beauty without ugliness redeemed? it is the nature of humans to disown what is beyond their scope of reasoning, these parts and parcels incomprehensible, and in acceptance understood to be of the whole inward of the self being.

only in denial of is there possession of one. but, in surrendered acceptance of the whole being one may through possession of parts and parcels, understandingly lay it down and pick up from that one's beingness freely.

as long as 'it' doesnt belong to one it cannot be layed down from one. it remains to be in possession of one instead of they in possession of it. one cannot lay down 'another' entized separation from themself removed in pretensive denial.

of course it is natural to desire only the light and loath the loathsome darkness. however, what feeds the loathsome is very self-loathing of what cannot be denied, even as one pretensively denys.

it is as if a dog chasing its tail, going nowhere.

acceptance doesnt mean giving way to loathsome behavior/s. it merely means to love 'all' of the whole, to befriend the enemy where enemy is no more. for it is true that as long as any one should within deny of the whole as if they in part are the enemy, so it is that enemy meets one in their outlying world, for it is this one's to see outlying as they will not see it within.

one cannot fool the 'what is', this god. for as the parent knowing the child's ways, it is seen clearly what any child possesses as the whole personage.

yes, one would like for the parent to see one's best only. but, we forget that without the worst the best is not seen.

humans love drama where drama does not have to be, there to complex the life, puff them up in their own self-consuming glory. being human is simplicity in a natural state of being, glorious enough in its incomprehensibility.

this is why what seems as the light craved and having come will withdraw for a time, that having seen the best as much as is possible one might with that resolve face their worst as much as is possible. there is no point in it other than redeeming the ill conceived of one's shadowed darkness disowned within themself.

this pace of interchange is as quick as any one might in it humbly accept, thus moving on steadily by degrees unique to them alone. or it can fester to a boiling terror through stubbornness trying to force the lights direct intercedence.

well, none can force either dark or light, it is a battle without end incorporated in the function. there is only surrender in the midst of it, where the light would again reveal in one's acknowledged degrees of self-understanding.

the light is you just as the dark is you, yet it is the dark which must work itself out and into the world humbled. in this way the light of the world relents and diminishes as one's source and the inner light greatens, until there is balance between the two.

the outcome of the income is love within and nought but love seen oulying. to see in anyone's worst their best, even as one had in arriving to this humility seen there worst to see their best.

this is redemption, and it begins with justification of one's emotional field, and given some movement it steps into the physical as purification, and given some movement it steps into one's mind as sanctification. these three overlappingly reconstructing from the deconstructing, salvaging the operative human's beingness and aligning it image for Image.

the sum of the whole is its parts redundantly given to four parcels, beginning and ending of and in the wholey spiritual, round about, direct from and returning to, where god is ever home, and home is love, even if far removed in thought.

life is not star wars where jedi fend off the dark lords. the author either accepts the characters of booked self or gives way to their divided battles, they the author of the author's dysfunctional being.

the unconscious precedes the conscious being, and there while the conscious outlyingly focuses the unconscious authors from the very present thought/s exactly what is one's light and what is one's dark, they ever embattled as is that outlying focus upon effectual ideation.

it is good that we dream play most of it out, otherwise we'd be stark raving animals, beasts without mercy, the bitter ends of our very human beingness...et all.

seeing thusly, one cannot but be awestruck in that abundant love which keeps us from our own ability to self-destruct. todays media hyped sensationalism would have us imagine that we are in a world without love, cramming every morsel of hate filled worded imagery that is continuously fed to us for mass consumption. beware these feeds, and leave them be, for there is love to be seen in your own making, and in that is our world kept, by each that would as all which from their humbled selves could.

every step is to be for proving the nay sayers wrong in their held falsehood/s. give to what you would have from. or otherwise eat at the table of toxicity where death is the continuously served main course along with bitterly just desserts without any sweet mercy.

be merciful, and shed grace from where grace has been shed within your self. this is the magi's broom of ancient days, and it does take flight, as you, freed in the freeing.

tim - freely written through and from one voice - being my own

Razzalot
1st June 2010, 03:47 PM
Tim,

Twice now, I have mistaken the dark entity inside of me for "me" and tried to integrate it - the first occasion, it resulted in ectoplasm coming out of my mouth, and a heavily possessed state of being. Very, very dark. I thought I had found balance, like yin and yang, but I fundamentally misunderstood - yin and yang are not good and evil, the concept cannot be related. Evil should be resisted at all costs. The second time, I disconnected the neg, but then it re-attached due to a mistake I made. Since I mistakenly believed it was gone, I tried to integrate the dark consciousness as it strarted spreading over my face. This was an incredibly naive and foolish thing to do, I recognised the energy signature but so wanted to believe it was not there any more, I made the terrible mistake of holding the dark consciousness up to God, and trying to integrate it. The state of being I was thrown into after this, was horrible. A cloud of dispair hung over my head, everywhere I turned there was dark consciousness. It was almost impossible to escape, to be free of the touch of this darkness. I would not wish this on my worst enemy, if I had one :).

Your suggestion that people should love and simply accept these things as a part of God, and therefore as a natural part of self, is ignorant of reality and unconscionably dangerous. Please understand, there is no substitute for personal experience here. You are attempting to channel words from God, but I doubt you have any serious appreciation for the flaws in the channeling process. It may be useful for you to consider, whether what you are saying actually comes from pre-existing beliefs absorbed from channeled material in all the books and articles you have read on the subject . You have to be very careful not to simply accept. Incorrect beliefs will block you from seeing, understanding, or channeling anything that conflicts with those beliefs. In my experience, God speaks in silence, subtle and gentle pushes of the intuition, only when it is really important will God directly send you a message - and at that, very infrequently, and unmisseable for what it is.

Dark entities need to be disconnected, so that only God remains in the person. Some people choose to be evil, in which case God withdraws, and the dark things enter. That is their choice. It is not mine. These things can be totally disconnected, and removed from the mind and body completely. Any sane person, fully understanding the consequences of this decision, would make it. Dark entities work directly against anything good in your life, with terrible consequence. Their methods are so very painful. I cannot adequately describe the scale of the benefits of removing a dark entity from a person who is under its influence.

I am not interested in getting into a discussion of these points with you. I would strongly recommend however, that you gut your belief system of anything that you do not have direct personal experience with. Read Robert Bruces "Catch Basket Concept". It is invluable, and utterly essential for any dedicated spiritual seeker. Half truths limit progress. The mind typically little more than a rationalisation machine.

I would further recommend that you cool off on the obscure and indirect language, it makes your posts virtually indecipherable :wink: . Lofty ideas of "whoever is ready will understand and appreciate" miss the point, that you are evidently trying to help people - so aim your message at the reader, on the level of the reader, or dont expect too many replies...

Tutor
1st June 2010, 05:06 PM
hiya Raz,

channel god? nope, not I. i speak from many years of personal experience and rigid study, hard work, and practiced surrender of anything i'd see to defend which thereby lets go what would be offended.

i think that the harder one defends something that the less real is that which is offended.

but, i bow to your personal experiential self-knowledge, and leave it at that.

that you think that my response comes from someone who hasn't himself been there and done that amazes me. it reveals one's sense that they are all alone in a grandiose spiritual battle. yup, i did just that my very self, and looking back i can clearly say without doubt that i was nuttier than a fruitcake from the outsider looking in perspective.

but, i won't argue about it. it's best to leave it be, as everybody has the perfect right to see it as they can only see it.

i just hope you understand the expansive nature that your imagination is taking on, and that given the time, lord willing, this expansiveness will turn for you and provide for you the hindsight of disentanglement that will lead your very own words to clearly see to tell it 'as it is'.

a time for everything, a time that seems as if a mountain's weight is bearing down on top of one, and a time when one becomes the mountain and does with it what they will.

you write with articulated presence, making your points in a very valid way. you've come a long way, and should be very proud of your spiritual accomplishments. yup, you sure told me what for i reckon so..lol. i reckon anybody needs a good arse kickin now and again to set em strait. I am not above such a thang comin my way. so thank you for straintening me out.

i certainly do not have the market cornered on spiritual accomplishments, and i merely write from where i am presently 'at' within me. this could all fall tomorrow and i'd be once again in the embroiled perspective of embattlement.

so, i certainly do not challenge any other's right to feel/see/live it as they do, or to present respected skills for folks to protect themselves to any measure.

but understanding that is a good thing and keeps me humbled enough thus far. thanks for the heads up Raz, for as you've said it is very real, as real as one is real in it. though it begs one to consider what is 'real', and why, and where, and when, and how.

Raz, i would never say that it is not real for anyone, for it had been real in me for a time. i merely present the other side perhaps, of having overcome this very 'real' episode productive toward a humbler me.

I respect your insights Raz, they are as valid as anything i have to offer as reply. otherwise, my validity would not be, if i refused you yours.

I am sorry for having made your 'real' feel threatened. mine, however, is not in the least threatened, and for that I am thankful.

if from now on my worded nonsense should not apply to yourself, that is cool by me. each to their own, i reckon so, for as long as they should choose to 'keep' it.

i every now and then write some really cool statement, but before i'd allow it to be kept in an obstructing manner, i'd just as soon laugh at it and let it go. butterflys sometimes land that way in our hand or on our clothes, but it doesnt mean that we can keep em as pets. them butterflys are free and symbolize what we humanly may become.

yup, i am quite aware that most of what i write is a hard read. i often wonder why i bother to write, seeing as i mostly delete it anyways. darndest thing i reckon, this me that writes such a way. i can't change the style, nor do i wish to. i reckon that's the the way my heart would speak and i've come to far to once again allow my logical mind to take the lead, as far as my writing is concerned. it is laughable, and it should be that the heart is filled with laughable foolishness. for the mind's seriousness has no ends, and no understanding to speak of, as the mind is not anyone, but rather for anyone to utilize from a jovial heart set free to/from its own understandable foolishness.

i reckon all hell has to come out of a person for heaven to take its rightful seat within them.

Lord willing and if the creek don't rise, peace to yuns Raz,

other than being an accomplished fool, i make no claims beyond that foolishness. no one can make of me what i already admittedly am. But perhaps CFT has done so, for i clearly remember her telling me to stay out of such threads with my foolishness. dang! why is she always right??? :wink: oh well...chalk it up to learning. Raz, thanks again for the lesson.

tim

farewell2arms
1st June 2010, 09:04 PM
that you think that my response comes from someone who hasn't himself been there and done that amazes me. it reveals one's sense that they are all alone in a grandiose spiritual battle. yup, i did just that my very self, and looking back i can clearly say without doubt that i was nuttier than a fruitcake from the outsider looking in perspective.

Would you like to elaborate more on this? I understand Raz's post from a logical point of view, and yours from an intuitive viewpoint. If Raz doesn't want to take further discussion here, could you send me a pm?

cheers,

F2A

Razzalot
1st June 2010, 09:27 PM
Hey Tim,

Much love my friend :). Your reply was calm and kind and collected, thankyou for that.

Perhaps there is a place we can find middle ground. The more I work at it, the more I find that trying to get embroiled in any combatative approach with this thing, is ineffective or even counterproductive. The act of attempting to fight, too often merely places attention on the dark mind, which is itself unwise. In fearing it, the mind is drawn again and again to its presence, when it is so much better to draw your mind again and again to the Divine that lives within and without. All the commanding "begone from me" exorcising stuff, or even semi complex self-exoricism stuff, at best does nothing useful, and sometimes is very counter-productive. It is much better, to maintain a state of peace, pure Being. I do not give it permission to stay, I do not accept it, and although often the mind has felt like a battleground, I am not interested in fighting it. That said, it is sometimes necessary to resist the dark urges or feelings, better yet to find a way to burn them off. There are technicalities here. Perhaps in your case, you simply did not fight any more, grew as a person, until it literally dropped off, having no more hold on your mind. But I am not budging on the fact that it is seperate to me, all the evidence points to this :). I was attacked as a toddler, terrifying experience, I have a friend who has suffered horrendous nightmares since at least the age of 3, etc etc. My reality is not threatened by your perspective, I have far too much experience and have seen far too much to consider it is "me". At least, any more than the concept that all consciousness ultimately flows from the Divine. Our consciousnesses are like overlapping venn diagrams, so it comes through you, feels like you, in a way for a time is you, and yet can still think and plan as a seperate being from you, and can certainly be seperated completely from you.

What I most worry about, is that you will tempt people into trying to integrate the dark consciousness, and that they should go through what I have been through because of it. My experiences are not the product of my own imagination, nor are my friends experiences, I promise you that :). And I am fully with you, the harder the driver of a rationalisation, illusory arguments of the mind, the more surely that argument will be blinkered from anything which flows against it. But the mind is still useful for navigating reality. I understand this very clearly, but in this case, what was driving me to correct you, was the pain of my experience, and the slight tint of anger that your words, well meaning or not, may induce such experiences into others. Plus perhaps a little of the old intellectual combatative rubbish that I am in the process of dropping :).

But please, I beg you, dont try to make people integrate the dark consciousness. Ignore it and not fight it is fine, but do not mistake it for a necessary part of you. It can be removed, as such it must, whether through outgrowing it or otherwise.

Rob

p.s. Oh - apologies for assuming you were coming from a channeling perspective, it just seemed to fit :)

Tutor
2nd June 2010, 02:09 AM

Would you like to elaborate more on this? I understand Raz's post from a logical point of view, and yours from an intuitive viewpoint. If Raz doesn't want to take further discussion here, could you send me a pm?

cheers,

F2A

well...F2A, i guess the assumptions have been a flyin is all. I was saying there that I myself have been there and done that, have thought I was alone in a grandiose spiritual battle over my soul, and that from the perspective of someone else looking in at 'me', I am sure they saw me as nuttier than a fruitcake.

I am also happy with Raz's logical and practiced points of view, as i mentioned so.

this is touchy stuff F2A. i think i will just let it go for now.

tim

Tutor
2nd June 2010, 02:44 AM
Raz/Rob,

is what i am always saying. that the "darkness" does not have to be. that all should, could and will be light.

look at our world today, the war on terrorism for example. the best reports on mission health is that the one thing that we've done is to splinter the defeated larger groups and insure a future where terrorism is a unavoidable fact of life.

like this, is our within first. what we fight we feed that it grows stronger, because it as we would fight fire with fire. one thing becomes many things in such a modality of unresloved intent.

i write with an analogous approach, and it cannot be taken in definitive worldly terms where 'friend' means somebody that's your yes man for whatever falls out of you.

wars are fought with allies sharing the same accord, yet every ally has a hidden agenda toward the outcoming win.

losers get nothing but occupation and dissolution of their cultural roots.

so, there ya go, if one is in the battle and loses, then they must be prepared to be occupied such they lose themself to it.

to prepare to win is to be prepared to lose? for certainly you seem charged to win, having no regard whatsoever for peace talk within toward befriending an enemy.

us human beings with our free wills have the choice to have faith in one true god, much less to believe to any degree. but, it is written, that the lowest natured dark entitys do not deny the truth of one true god, they neither giving to it faith or belief, for it is an unquestionable certainty to them.

how then, being human with such uncertainty, does a human win such a battle against such certainty, despite the fact that these are entitys of darkness?

but, like you said, it is not worthy of further discussion. but, friend, the danger of even discussing it is something in and of your own minded reason of it. reason, such as the world's reasoning is an endless pursuit, a world without end where reason leads to reasoning more reason.

however, if one merely has that belief or faith the size of a mustard seed, it is sufficient. that is a 'line' beyond reason that i have certainty in, for my faith is no stronger than the attitude of any given day. i am human and i need the latitude of mercy and grace.

i pray on it Rob. but, i dont prey on it.

i am careful about what i dwell on, or in, or of. it just makes sense.

i will be careful to stay out of your way bro.

tim

Razzalot
2nd June 2010, 12:33 PM
Quite so, I have no right to go around attempting to deconstruct other peoples realities. Thankyou for this extremely timely reminder.

I am glad you got something from my first post at least, and glad we can at least agree on some things with regards to the second.

Peace :)

Rob