PDA

View Full Version : Haley

SundanceDreamer
2nd March 2006, 03:20 PM
Hi There You Wonderful Healers/Helpers,
Just wanted to ask for some healing thoughts/energies/prayers for my
daughter Haley. She was born with heart problems, and will have to have surgery in the next year or two for that again, but is now having problems we think - not sure - with her kidneys (we have to go in for some testing to see what is going on) anyways, life has been an emotional roller-coaster the last few days - not fun.. Just wanting to know what is wrong with her and for her to be healed. I understand that we are all down here for our own experience - learning etc.. I guess prayers for the highest good - for the best possible outcome for her and her beautiful little life.
Thanks, Winny

Dragon's Daughter
2nd March 2006, 03:28 PM
Winny,

For me personally, i'd need to know a little more information. How old is Haley and where exactly is she located? Some people provide satellite pics from the internet to show locations.

Thanks,
DD

2nd March 2006, 09:41 PM
Hi There You Wonderful Healers/Helpers,
Just wanted to ask for some healing thoughts/energies/prayers for my
daughter Haley. She was born with heart problems, and will have to have surgery in the next year or two for that again, but is now having problems we think - not sure - with her kidneys (we have to go in for some testing to see what is going on) anyways, life has been an emotional roller-coaster the last few days - not fun.. Just wanting to know what is wrong with her and for her to be healed. I understand that we are all down here for our own experience - learning etc.. I guess prayers for the highest good - for the best possible outcome for her and her beautiful little life.
Thanks, Winny
Children can be such a worry! I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

CFTraveler
2nd March 2006, 09:48 PM
May every hand that touches her be the Healing Hand of God.